Thread: help with cut.

seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

help with cut.

Hey guys. I just did my skin folds today and my results were... bodyfat 16.17%, lean mass 67.9. My progress is coming to that stage where i need to change it up. Just was wondering if going to a lean mass gain for the next 3 weeks be a good idea? Add carbs to my dinner and breakfast and add some peanut butter.

Or should i stick to my current diet. No carbs for dinner,replaced with goodfats.. almonds etc.

Cheers..

jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100) jakebrownvb is not very well liked. (-100)
    makes no difference. Keep the cutting slow and controlled, eat whatever macros setup you prefer. your real close to sub 15% now man, you can switch it up.. but dont fuk it up! gj man!

seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea very close. Another 3 weeks ill be under 15 hooefully. Just gotta keep on keepin on.