migo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine type that doesn't cause water retention?

I was in a supplement store looking around and the guy mentioned a type of creatine that doesn't cause water retention, I'm sure I remember him saying crealkaline, but since I've been able to find nothing on it and nobody seems to have heard of it except for some guy asking about it on another forum I'm thinking I've got it wrong. Is there such a thing?

CC/Htown/Lake Jackson TX kyleTX's Avatar
    kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kyleTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kre-Alkalyn is how its spelled

migo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks!