Thread: Eating muscle

Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Eating muscle

When I first started lifting, ( just bicep curls, tricep extensions, treadmill and bodyweight abdominal exercises) I wanted to lose as much fat as possible at the time to get a six pack. Now with experience and knowledge, I do know what I'm doing. I went from being skinny fat 140 lbs to 125 skinny and back to 140 but not as fat as before. I thought I was so smart and decided to basically only eat fruits and vegetables. I was getting probably only 1000 calories a day and eating barely any fats and proteins. I got my carbs from vegetables and fruits only. I'm pretty sure my body started to eat muscle as its energy source and I have very small abs. Like seriously small, to the point that they barely even show when flexed. I'm 100% sure my bf% isn't over at least 12% so they should show at least a bit.

Anyways enough with all this talk, would it be possible that I ate my own muscle as energy and that's the reason I have such small abs? How can I bulk em up since I am on a bulk atm and don't want to cut after winter and still have no abs looking like a non lifting *******.

NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10) NigGNig is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Anthonyzx1 View Post
    still have no abs looking like a non lifting *******.
    Wuot?

luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luiface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    why do u eat your muscles that's not right op

patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wut?
    Wut?
    Wut?
    Wut?
    Wut?Wut?
    Wut?
    Wut?Wut?vWut?Wut?Wut?Wut?Wut?
    Wut?
    Wut?Wut?Wut?
    Trying to get big

When will it be my turn for aesthetics?

Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Anthonyzx1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by luiface View Post
    why do u eat your muscles that's not right op
    Got hungry, need dat protein

This is a srs question btw need to know if I gotta train abs or not

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I first started lifting, ( just bicep curls, tricep extensions, treadmill and bodyweight abdominal exercises) I wanted to lose as much fat as possible at the time to get a six pack. Now with experience and knowledge, I do know what I'm doing. I went from being skinny fat 140 lbs to 125 skinny and back to 140 but not as fat as before. I thought I was so smart and decided to basically only eat fruits and vegetables. I was getting probably only 1000 calories a day and eating barely any fats and proteins. I got my carbs from vegetables and fruits only. I'm pretty sure my body started to eat muscle as its energy source and I have very small abs. Like seriously small, to the point that they barely even show when flexed. I'm 100% sure my bf% isn't over at least 12% so they should show at least a bit.

Anyways enough with all this talk, would it be possible that I ate my own muscle as energy and that's the reason I have such small abs? How can I bulk em up since I am on a bulk atm and don't want to cut after winter and still have no abs looking like a non lifting *******.
    Out of everyone that has ever existed or will exist in the history and future of the universe, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions, you are the person who knows the least what they are doing regarding exercise and nutrition.

Seriously I can't tell if you are serious or not. Read the stickies.

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    Out of everyone that has ever existed or will exist in the history and future of the universe, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions, you are the person who knows the least what they are doing regarding exercise and nutrition.

Seriously I can't tell if you are serious or not. Read the stickies.
    Guess I should just keep all my questions to myself, just wanted to know if maybe I was effected by something here by not eating enough. I'll just "continue being the least experienced person on nutrition and exercise" I know I have learned more than where I started from and have changed my figure, but I'm not done yet. Thanks for your 2 cents though.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guess I should just keep all my questions to myself, just wanted to know if maybe I was effected by something here by not eating enough. I'll just "continue being the least experienced person on nutrition and exercise" I know I have learned more than where I started from and have changed my figure, but I'm not done yet. Thanks for your 2 cents though.
    the last sentence of my post should help.

Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesyboii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    would it be possible that I ate my own muscle as energy
    OP this is kinda fked.

But OT - Yeah its most likely that you lost muscle during your cutting since you never added protein + fats which is one of the main sources to keeping muscle lol. Show us before and after pics.
    Im a physco.

If you are only eating 1000 calories a day then your body is "eating" a lot of muscle. Yes they will get smaller.