panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) panic303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I get lean/buff/6 pack? Need help!

Info about me:
    Just turned 17, i'm 5'6 and weigh 130.

Workout Plan:
    I work out 2x a week, and work both my arms, chest, and abs. I don't go to the gym but I have a bench at home and dumbbells so I have to work with what I have. I jog 2 times a week intensively and I do MMA once a week which is also great cardio.

Diet:
    For breakfast I eat whatever I have in the fridge, usually make some toast with feta cheese. On work out days i'l drink a protein shake post workout. Rest of the day I'l eat some apricots as a snack, eat a protein bar, and then for dinner I'l eat a **** ton of beef.

My problem is i'm not seeing the results I want. My main concern at the moment is to acquire a 6 pack which I have been working on for a long time with no success. Just recently (2 weeks ago) I added cardio to my work out so I'm waiting to see how that goes. I think the reason may be is because I am not working out often enough as I should be, and since I don't go to the gym then that might limit me to the exercises I can only do at home. I use Whey all natural protein powder but that's obv not giving me the results I want so i'm planning on making a switch.

Could you guys point out my problems and what I need to do/fix in my plan and or diet? I posted pictures of me post workout. As you can see I still have that belly fat I just can never get rid of, and it makes them ugly ass lines on my stomach from the belly fat when I sit down or bend my stomach. Also what supplements would you guys recommend I use?
    Attached Images

Registered User GonnaBeShredded's Avatar
    GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) GonnaBeShredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to find your BMR and then count your macros on your BMR. Add in cardio to burn more calories and put yourself into a small weekly deficit. Then wait.
    1RMs' October 2014:
    Deadlift - 200kg (RAW)
    Squat - 180kg (5RM) (RAW)
    Bench - 125kg (RAW)

93KG (205Lb) 17% BF and cutting...

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bulk

OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000) OneSixtyFour is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao this must be a parody of all the stupid teens on this forum. Surely.

I mean toast and some feta cheese for breakfast? Brb no protein, brb carbs and fat, brb like 200 calories.

I call bread roll.

Originally Posted by GonnaBeShredded View Post
    You need to find your BMR and then count your macros on your BMR. Add in cardio to burn more calories and put yourself into a small weekly deficit. Then wait.
    NEGGING. LETS ENCOURAGE THE 130LB SKINNY FAT KID TO DO MORE CARDIO AND CUT INSTEAD OF BULKING.

MY GOD SOME OF THESE POSTERS GIVE ME MIGRAINES.
    PR: Bench: 100kg x 1. Squat: 140kg x 1 Dead lift: 160kg x 1 (on my journey to 180kg)

** Uneven pecs Crew **
    ** Negs undereaters on sight Crew **

Follow me on Instagram *******s: @manletofpiece

Rep me with your Instagram username and I will follow back and rep back.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to go back to the basics. I strongly suggest that you read the stickies located at the top of the nutrition sub forum.

1. Eat less calories than you expend you will lose body fat.
    2. Be more specific than "eating what's in the fridge".
    3. If you want abs, they're "made in the kitchen".

Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jrm778 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The last thing you should do is cut. your going to end up looking like a stick if you lose any more weight. Bulk for the love of god.

Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wert813 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would bulk so you dont have skinny **** abs like some 13 boy. Then when your at a decent size concentrate on getting abs by maintaining your muscle mass while cutting fat and getting shredded.
    *NJ 973 Crew*

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." ~Henry Rollins

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DO NOT CUT.
    even if you cut down and get abs...who cares? you will be around 105-110 lbs being so skinny that the wind would blow you away.
    Bulk first, get a solid foundation and then consider a cut.

agranata96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have to bulk, cutting anymore and you will look like a starved prisoner.