seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to get sponsored

hey guys does anyone know how to go about getting a sponsor? Like gaspari nutrition and those sorts? Have no idea how to go about it. Im not looking to get sponsored right this instant but want to know how to go about it. Even if its discounts... thanks.

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What do you have to offer a supplement company?

seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) seaneym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have a smart, go-ahead and never look back attitude that is willing to train hard, supplement right and become the best i can be. Thats my motivation. gym is my lifestyle. I would promote a sponsors brand anyway i could... Through your everyday gym goers, to your online fitness fanatics.. doing it through my own progress in the gym and the results that particular product would help me to get.. I want to compete on the mp division.. am willing to work hard to get there and do it natty style. I believe that the gym should be a healthy lifestyle and not a quick fix.
    Last edited by seaneym; 08-14-2013 at 11:26 PM.

Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    What do you have to offer a supplement company?
    I have a smart, go-ahead and never look back attitude that is willing to train hard, supplement right and become the best i can be. Thats my motivation. gym is my lifestyle. I would promote a sponsors brand anyway i could... Through your everyday gym goers, to your online fitness fanatics.. doing it through my own progress in the gym and the results that particular product would help me to get.. I want to compete on the mp division.. am willing to work hard to get there and do it natty style. I believe that the gym should be a healthy lifestyle and not a quick fix.

Choc Milk Connoisseur SacramentoZach's Avatar
    SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SacramentoZach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by seaneym View Post
    You need to get noticed. Usually you have to win something or place high and get recognition.

Originally Posted by SacramentoZach View Post
    You need to get noticed. Usually you have to win something or place high and get recognition.
    True. I kinda thought that was the only option so thought someone may have other ways of going about it

bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bencarpenter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have read paragraphs to this many times. It is almost exactly the same thing everyone says. "I can recommend products to friends at the gym" etc.

You need to make yourself stand out. Hundreds, if not thousands of people on this forum could write exactly the same paragraph as you. You have to tell a company why you stand out.

- Competitors tend to get more recognition
    - If you don't compete you need to have a large audience another way. YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, ******** etc.

Companies want to hire people who will help their business. Not just someone who goes to the gym and can tell their friends.

I hope this helps.
    PEScience Representative
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

www.********.com/bencarpenterpersonaltraining
    www.instagram.com/bdccarpenter
    www.youtube.com/bcpersonaltraining
    www.twitter.com/bdccarpenter

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Being an online business guy, I'm more interested in anyone with a strong internet presence - active Twitter/********/YouTube/Instagram followings, and perhaps a good blog somewhere.

Each of which takes at least a year or two of grinding to build up.

I'll be looking to "sponsor" some people soon, but it'll be different than other sponsorships since we're not a product brand.
    Founder of PricePlow - Bodybuilding.com Affiliate
    - We are not owned by any supplement manufacturer
    -- Any opinion stated about any product / brand is my own

usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) usafamnguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you compete on stage? To get a sponsor you have to make the company think they can actually make money off of you, you have to stand out on stage, not just be another competitor.
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.ForceFactor.com
    Monster Mash 2014 prep???
    Performance Protein + oats=<3
    Pharmacy technician/Cop
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fnutrition is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PricePlow View Post
    Being an online business guy, I'm more interested in anyone with a strong internet presence - active Twitter/********/YouTube/Instagram followings, and perhaps a good blog somewhere.

Each of which takes at least a year or two of grinding to build up.

I'll be looking to "sponsor" some people soon, but it'll be different than other sponsorships since we're not a product brand.
    This across the board. A lot of the time it is not about being a PRO or winning contests. It is more about having a social presence. We get probably 15-20 emails a week about sponsorship and most read very similar to this. If this is an industry you want to grow in then I would suggest you put in the time to grow "your" brand with social media. Good Luck
    Bruce Davis
    Formutech Nutrition
    www.fnutrition.com
    www.********.com/fnutrition

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SacramentoZach View Post
    Or have a huge avi. That works too.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are plenty of people that are winning shows and arent sponsored

Plus you live in NZ so that makes your chances even smaller

If you want to promote a brand become a rep
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let me rephrase the question OP

What can you offer to the supplement company that the average gym goer cannot?
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    But i have noticed people with huge avi's look as if they do not lift..
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fnutrition View Post
    This across the board. A lot of the time it is not about being a PRO or winning contests. It is more about having a social presence. We get probably 15-20 emails a week about sponsorship and most read very similar to this. If this is an industry you want to grow in then I would suggest you put in the time to grow "your" brand with social media. Good Luck

Another idea is to be all over something new/different before anyone else.

Let's say you have a good following in the forums and blogs on some place like MyFitnessPal. I don't know enough about their system... but if you come at me being the "expert" on it, you will have my attention and I'll at least want to try it.

Maybe the new MySpace is worth taking a gamble on. I don't have the bandwidth to brand it myself right now, but perhaps I would work on a commission-basis with someone else who does want to have some fun there. If it takes off, then everyone wins. If it flops (likely the case with MySpace?)... then you get some free supplements and take what you learned and try something else

So don't be afraid to try creative new stuff and go against the grain of everyone else. Everyone has a ******** page and Twitter page with 500 fans. How can you be awesome differently?
    Founder of PricePlow - Bodybuilding.com Affiliate
    - We are not owned by any supplement manufacturer
    -- Any opinion stated about any product / brand is my own

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What progress have you achieved, that 99% of the fitness industry has not?
    What do you have, or what can you do, 99% of the fitness population doesn't or cant?

Lets face it, 99% of people pro's, amateurs, etc. are not sponsored. You have to be pretty freaking special to get sponsored.
    ….

Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bencarpenter View Post
    I have read paragraphs to this many times. It is almost exactly the same thing everyone says. "I can recommend products to friends at the gym" etc.

You need to make yourself stand out. Hundreds, if not thousands of people on this forum could write exactly the same paragraph as you. You have to tell a company why you stand out.

- Competitors tend to get more recognition
    - If you don't compete you need to have a large audience another way. YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, ******** etc.

Companies want to hire people who will help their business. Not just someone who goes to the gym and can tell their friends.

I hope this helps.
    What if he has a lot of gym friends?

Goodluck on your quest OP
    You strong like Rambo, look like hero, but your brain just like potato

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    hahah true!!!

funny when people barely lift weights and ask for sponsors.
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well...actually competing will probably go the longest way in getting sponsored..

CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CarD1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    well...actually competing will probably go the longest way in getting sponsored..
    That's what i'm saying, talking about taking home gold in big shows too, not just locals.

I've been in 1 show, next is coming in october. Though about getting sponsored but i doubt it. My trainer throws me some fee money though whenever she thinks i can enter a higher level class. Base is teen but competed in novice also, 1st place in teen, 2nd novice. I doubt any big names'll be at my next show though.