Registered User trainevenharder's Avatar
    trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trainevenharder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

holy ****! BK is insane!

I had an urge for a whopper a couple minutes ago - I decided to check the nutritional info before getting one:

-900 calories, 500 of which come from fat!

I'm bulking...but I think I"ll stick to my footlong roasted chicken..

Location: in the back seat of your truck with duct tape stretched out
    Antigravity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get it without cheese and mayo and it's more like 600. Still like 40 grams of fat though. Phuck it, I'm going to Burger King. PeAcE.
    Antigravity - defying the laws of physics

aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the chicken whopper without mayo is pretty decent, if you're going to do BK.
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.