Thread: DOMs on my leg.

datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

DOMs on my leg.

Hey guys, last Friday did legs. The next day after Friday, DOMs on my leg last till today. Saturday and Sunday were so bad in pain. But tday 80% cured. It pains when I flex.

But tmr is my leg day which I'm training d same muscle group twice a week. I am sure tmr it won't recover 100% but 90%. Should I continue my leg workouts?

Right now, it pains when I flex.

Kushster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kushster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say skip and let your legs recover. Bring forward one of your other muscle groups.
    Eat clean, train dirty, study smart.
    On a journey to become a shredded Actuary.

follow me: @Kushav

IvanKoay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanKoay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanKoay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go for it.

datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) datshiz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bump

just here for the banter Dozzyy's Avatar
    Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dozzyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    YES, there is no reason why you shouldn't train with DOM's if anyone tells you different is rubbish. once you start squatting the pain will go away
    The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000)
    It'll go away once you get used to doing legs twice a week.. Stop being a pussy