Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In to watch your gain train roll through the station at uncontrollable speeds
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yesterday was possibly my last track meet of the summer. Competed in the Bay State Games Finals in the 110m hurdles and the triple jump. I haven't practiced triple jump since high school lawlz. Pulled a pr out of my ass and went 40'6.5" good for last place. Not that I care since it's not my event. Won the hurdles though in 15.42 seconds. Compared to my college PR of 14.95 thats pretty damn good considering i have done nearly no running or training for it in over a year. Imagine if i practiced... Regardless got my medal and a pretty cool jacket. Really had no hurdle competition. On person about .35 seconds behind which doesn't sound like much but is a lot in that short of a race. 3rd place was 3.5 seconds behind me...

Went on another date with a girl i've just started dating. Really cool girl, she's a nice girl. We went on a hike at purgatory chasm, this super awesome place where you can climb up huge rocks and stuff. Love it. Then got some food and ice cream. Hnnngggg ice cream gains. This will be good for my gains

Tomorrow the gain train is leaving the station. I have nothing to hold me back.
    ~Ganglin' Crew~
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    ~Track and Field Crew~

Mech Engineering Brah

New log, no messing around this time - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154990813

sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50) sliwoskij will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Monday 7/16

3rd day off in a row from work. HNNNGGGGGG

I'm going to be doing some more high rep work right now while doing a small amount of oly tech work to start my sessions.

Snatches

Just did hit and catch at full depth

Bar x5
    65x3
    85x3
    89x3
    99x3
    109x3
    119x2
    I've never done these 'heavy' before so pretty much everything 85 and up was a PR.

Squats
    Really didn't do much in terms of a warm up for these since i did the snatches

135x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    At this point my legs felt like jello.

135x15 x 3 sets

Push Press

bar x10 strict
    65x5
    85x5
    105x5
    115x5

75x15
    85x15 x2 sets

Hamstring Curls
    150x40, 20, 20, 20

Calf Raises

60s x30, 25, 25, 20

Night y'all
    ~Ganglin' Crew~
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    ~Track and Field Crew~

Mech Engineering Brah

New log, no messing around this time - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154990813

Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Choo choo!

Well sorry for the lack of updates this week guys. It's been a busy week. So long post of peace coming up...

Worked every day this week but i still got both of my workouts in.

Wednesday I did some snatch work and heavy deadlifts. Nothing noteable, was running short on time for reasons i will explain later.

Friday, got some great snatch work in. Finally got back to benching. Used a closer grip than before. Worked up to 125x5 (yes my bench is fuking pitiful) and did 3 sets of 95x10. Talked to a guy i know who does some oly lifting at my gym and told him how i dropped what would of been a PR snatch behind me at the meet and recommended some Klokov presses. Gave those a try to warm up a bit for snatch balance. Hit a PR of 131x2 and 141x1 on that.

It's been a long time waiting brahs but i finally know TFW GF

I made a POF account because my friend talked me into it and had 0 expecations. Got messaged by a girl who was actually cute (lolwut) We started talking a bit and I got her number and we chatted a lot and seemed to hit it off well. Met up with her for drinks for our first date and she was visibly nervous, allowing me to realize i have no reason to be awkward and nervous and chit as i generally am and have been in the past. It went really well though and we went out on a bunch more dates.

Long story short, officially asked her out on tuesday. tfw gf

She had the whole week off from work and i hung out with her pretty much every night. Feels good brahs.

No need to worry, this will not affect my gains. No pics, i will accept my negs.

inb4 dear diary.

Snatches, squats and overhead presses tomorrow with Tony
    ~Ganglin' Crew~
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    ~Track and Field Crew~

Mech Engineering Brah

Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in before all kinds of gains

negged for no pics

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Originally Posted by Anthonyxavcx View Post
    in before all kinds of gains

negged for no pics
    get out da whey
    ~Ganglin' Crew~
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    ~Track and Field Crew~

Mech Engineering Brah

7/22 Snatches, Squats, Presses

Had the day off from work so I went to the gym early with tony. Spent way more time than i needed but had a good workout.

Snatches
    -Tons of warm ups.
    -Worked up to 119x1 hit and catch
    -129x1 high hang
    129x1 full
    129x1 power
    139x1 full
    139x1 power
    149xF,F,1 Tied PR
    155xF,F,1 PR

About damn time I got a PR. I'm feeling much more consistent and i feel like my technique is improving.

Squats
    135x5
    165x5
    185x5
    205x5
    185x8

Legs were so fried at this point.

Klokov Presses
    I messed around a but with these on friday and I liked them, i see being very helpful with my snatches. Generally I do these as a push press

Bar x5 strict
    65x5
    85x5
    95x5
    115x5
    115x5
    95x10
    85x10

Seated Leg Curls
    Did increasing weight for sets of 12 then ended with a set of 20. Did about 6 or 7 sets

Forgot to bring a pen to write stuff down so...close enough
    ~Ganglin' Crew~
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    ~Track and Field Crew~

Mech Engineering Brah

7/25

Todays lift kind of sucked. I actually shouldn't have even done it. I hurt my ****ing hand at work. The muscle at the base of my thumb on my right hand. Something i've done quite a few times before. Don't know how I did it this time but said fuk it and lifted anyway.

Clean and Jerks

Did whatever I need for warmups

Power clean+Jerk
    155x2
    165x1
    175x1
    185xF,F 2nd one was a full clean

Cleans
    155x3
    175x3

This was just stupid with my hand, didnt hurt terribly but probably wasn't a good idea. I was pretty pissed off becuase of it at this point

Bench
    So I benched. With rage. Also trying out a closer grip than normal

WU:Bar x10, 65x10, 75x10, 85x10
    95x10
    105x8
    115x8 PR? at least for this grip it is.
    105x10
    95x10
    85x10
    75x12
    65x12

Didn't take much rest between sets, got a decent pump going. Actually decently happy with this.

Pec Deck
    Wanted some more chest work where i didnt have to grab a bar.

60x12x4sets <1min rest
    into drop set to finish

Box Jumps
    5x5 @48"

This might be a volume PR, happy enough with em'

Stretched and went home. Back to work, hope my hand doesn't suck tomorrow huehuehue
    ~Ganglin' Crew~
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    ~Track and Field Crew~

Mech Engineering Brah

7/25 Sprint Workout

Hit a sprint workout on the track. My gf asked me if she could do one with me, not sure why but regardless I said of course. Did a relatively easy one since she's a distance runner and not used to this stuff...and i'm pretty out of running shape.

3 sets of 200, 150,100 all in meters. Equal rest. so work 200, job 200, work 150, jog 150, work 100 walk a lap for rest between sets.

Set 1:
    200 - 29sec
    150 - 22sec
    100 - 13sec

Set 2:
    200 - 29
    150 - 22
    100 -13

Set 3:
    200 - 27.6
    150 - 21
    100 - 13

So this went a hell of a lot better than I expected. I wasn't expecting to hit under 30 on any of the 200's let alone all of them. Even for an easy workout, i'm happy. I really need to do this more often which brings me to my next statement...

Track is my favorite sport. I love lifting, i want to do it for a long time but my passion lies in track and field. Of course I want to get stronger, get bigger, acquire aesthetics but above all I want to continue the sport I love for as long as possible.
    ~Ganglin' Crew~
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    ~Track and Field Crew~

Mech Engineering Brah

Bank Management Brah TheTovarishch's Avatar
    TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep it up brah.... soon...

TheTovarishch’s guide to property investing:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155439133&p=1102082743&viewfull=1#post1102082743

**Always Rep Back Crew**
    **Bank Management Crew**
    **Balkan Crew**
    **Masters Degree Crew**
    **Ex-DHS Crew**
    **Investment Banker FINRA Series 79, Series 6 Crew**
    **NMLS Registered Banker Crew**
    **Rental Property Crew**
    **Six Sigma Certification "SOON" Crew** <- Goal #1
    **Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership** <- Goal #2

I'm feeling a squat pr today. Got dat chinese food running through my veins
    ~Ganglin' Crew~
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    ~Track and Field Crew~

Mech Engineering Brah

Bank Management Brah TheTovarishch's Avatar
    TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sliwoskij View Post
    I'm feeling a squat pr today. Got dat chinese food running through my veins
    In for mid squat puke fest ;D
    TheTovarishch’s guide to property investing:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155439133&p=1102082743&viewfull=1#post1102082743

**Always Rep Back Crew**
    **Bank Management Crew**
    **Balkan Crew**
    **Masters Degree Crew**
    **Ex-DHS Crew**
    **Investment Banker FINRA Series 79, Series 6 Crew**
    **NMLS Registered Banker Crew**
    **Rental Property Crew**
    **Six Sigma Certification "SOON" Crew** <- Goal #1
    **Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership** <- Goal #2

strong updates

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13