Closed Thread
Page 280 of 302 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,400 of 9036
    TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just put on Pure Malt yesterday haha, for fun, even though it was 90 degrees here. Smelled pretty good, but it did get a bit cloying and annoying after an hour of smelling it constantly. PANTY DROPPER for winter though brahs, can't say this enough.

Any opinions on Grand Neroli? I have some but hardly use it. I will make it my SOTD and see how I like it.

--

TO above: DHI is an excellent scent, not a hype. It needs to grow on you, srs. I hated it initially-- all lipstick and makeup notes, but if you give it a shot and just try to accept it and judge it for how it is and develops, you will appreciate the beautiful cocoa and warm notes as it develops and the vanilla comes out. Wonderful smell. It is a niche though, so as with any niche, only some will like it, others will despise it. Be warned-- most people in public will hate it, think it is a girly scent, or find it cloying. I found only 1/4 of people I asked actually liked it. Take it with a grain of salt though, every area/person is different.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i am living in a monsoon ridden city right now ...and seems like colognes dont last.

mind full of fuk
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheCokeBaron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SONOFABULK View Post
    I'm getting 10ml of aventus and that will be all until the end of august. Does anyone have a 30ml decant bottle they are not using, pm me or can someone link me the site that sells decant accessories. I'm going to try Only for the brave Tattoo and Lacoste Essential tommorow, hopefully they suck so i won't have to have any future bottles.
    I have my original Aventus 4 oz. bottle with cap and bottle.. if you are interested in that hit me up. But sorry no 1 oz. bottles.

Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000) Strengthbrah93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    first time poster in the cologne thread, what up. was hoping for some advice.

i need a daily wearer (i.e. to work and just casual)

the only cologne i have atm is 1 million, which i have become a bit bored of, and L'Eau Dissey by Issey Miyake.

I quite like the latter, but i am just wondering whats the general verdict on that one and if there are any other ones i should consider? Budget is around 50 tops, which is a shame because i have heard great things about AF Fierce which i believe is just a bit higher than that. is it really worth it, and is it 'too good' to be a daily wearer? i think it would probs go unappreciated in the workplace.

intend to wear it year round but i dont really care about whether the cologne 'suits' the season im wearing it in, if it smells good it smells good imo.

thanks

Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Burzan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Strengthbrah93 View Post

the only cologne i have atm is 1 million, which i have become a bit bored of, and L'Eau Dissey by Issey Miyake.

I quite like the latter, but i am just wondering whats the general verdict on that one and if there are any other ones i should consider? Budget is around 50 tops, which is a shame because i have heard great things about AF Fierce which i believe is just a bit higher than that. is it really worth it, and is it 'too good' to be a daily wearer? i think it would probs go unappreciated in the workplace.

intend to wear it year round but i dont really care about whether the cologne 'suits' the season im wearing it in, if it smells good it smells good imo.

thanks
    YSL L'Homme
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *S&P Crew*

List of fragrance houses that offer free samples:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153869021&p=1086205493&viewfull=1#post1086205493

jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any thoughts on Chanel Allure Sport Eau De Extreme?

Would buy but price is marked up to chit here in Aus.

Got me some Armani Code though.

TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFeels is a name known to all. (+5000)

thanks
    Check out YSL L'Homme. Good price too.

http://www.cheapsmells.com/productPa...name=L%27Homme
    *John GOAT Florence crew*

thanks
    Look into these:

-Mont Blanc 'Legend'
    -Chanel Bleu
    -Chanel Allure Homme (and Sport and Eau Extreme)
    -Versace Pour Homme (for normal wear)
    -Versace Eau Fraiche (for summer, light wear)
    -Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey
    -Polo Blue

All fit your budget and needs. Good luck!

Originally Posted by jzhova View Post

[img]http://www.shopsmelbourne.com.au/wp-content/uploads/products_img/armani-code-perfume-by-giorgio-armani-men-one.jpg/img]
    I love Eau Extreme-- it is like a combo of Allure Homme and Allure Homme Sport, but very nicely done. Very versatile, too. It exudes an aggressive, confident vibe. Go with it if you like it.

jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000) jzhova is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheCokeBaron View Post

I love Eau Extreme-- it is like a combo of Allure Homme and Allure Homme Sport, but very nicely done. Very versatile, too. It exudes an aggressive, confident vibe. Go with it if you like it.
    Tempting!

Tempting!
    Buy it, and if you don't like it, i'll buy it from you (srs). I was looking to buy a bottle myself, but not in a rush. So this is a good chance for you to try it pretty much risk-free and see if you like it for daily wear. It is my signature scent. It is really like something James Bond could wear. Got compliments on it, too. Can't go wrong with it, its a very high quality, long-lasting, refined scent. Smells rich, not cheap, and the price tag reflects that, too haha..

I wouldn't think you'd buy it off me if you saw the prices here in Australia haha (also shipping it to the states is going to be ass, strong "dangerous liquids" restrictions).

You'd be basically paying double the price for the same thing!

Cheers for the advice though, I'll probably pick one up sometime this week.

I wouldn't think you'd buy it off me if you saw the prices here in Australia haha (also shipping it to the states is going to be ass, strong "dangerous liquids" restrictions).

You'd be basically paying double the price for the same thing!

Cheers for the advice though, I'll probably pick one up sometime this week.
    I don't mind, really. As I said, i'm in no rush to acquire it, so by the time you buy it, try it, and IF you want to sell it, it'll be a while, and then shipping it here will also be a while, and as I said I don't need it THAT bad since I have some myself, but I will certainly buy another bottle, so I could use it if you don't want it, and I don't mind paying a premium if its to help a miscer out. I'll tell you how to ship it so you avoid the customs. First, obviously, don't mark it as a liquid. Just pack and box it really nice and solid, use bubble wrap or something similar, and make sure it doesn't move in the box. Mark it as an electronic sample, like Beats headphones, and it'll go through, guaranteed. BUT I am sure you won't want to sell it-- it is that good. The offer still stands though if you want to, so think about it.

FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man I'm already ready for Fall. I don't rock cologne much in the summer. I want that cooler weather so I can bust out all my favorites.

FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000) FNFup15 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Funny you referenced these two because when I smelled Eau Extreme the first thing I thought was this smells like Armani Code. Dat Tonka Bean.

Originally Posted by FNFup15 View Post
    Man I'm already ready for Fall. I don't rock cologne much in the summer. I want that cooler weather so I can bust out all my favorites.
    Me too. I want fall to come.. i'm gonna be mainly using these for school, work, and going out:

-Mont Blanc Legend (for when it isn't crazy cold)
    -Pure Malt for nights
    -YSL L'Homme
    -New Haarlem
    -Success by Donald Trump (a SERIOUSLY good, underrated, and under-the-radar cologne, since it is a celebrity scent, but it is original and DAMN good.)

I don't mind, really. As I said, i'm in no rush to acquire it, so by the time you buy it, try it, and IF you want to sell it, it'll be a while, and then shipping it here will also be a while, and as I said I don't need it THAT bad since I have some myself, but I will certainly buy another bottle, so I could use it if you don't want it, and I don't mind paying a premium if its to help a miscer out. I'll tell you how to ship it so you avoid the customs. First, obviously, don't mark it as a liquid. Just pack and box it really nice and solid, use bubble wrap or something similar, and make sure it doesn't move in the box. Mark it as an electronic sample, like Beats headphones, and it'll go through, guaranteed. BUT I am sure you won't want to sell it-- it is that good. The offer still stands though if you want to, so think about it.
    I'll keep that in mind, probably won't sell as what you have described sounds like exactly what I was looking for, price tag and James Bond status included. Haha.
    Any thoughts on Armani Code? I have one heading my way.

Originally Posted by Love Pirate View Post
    Most overhyped CC frags:

Rose 31
    Eight & Bob
    Truth

Me too. I want fall to come.. i'm gonna be mainly using these for school, work, and going out:

-Mont Blanc Legend (for when it isn't crazy cold)
    -Pure Malt for nights
    -YSL L'Homme
    -New Haarlem
    -Success by Donald Trump (a SERIOUSLY good, underrated, and under-the-radar cologne, since it is a celebrity scent, but it is original and DAMN good.)
    Pure Malt will be my go to fall night scent too. Might have to try Success now after that mention and seeing the company you put it in.

Fall daily:
    Gu.cci PH2
    Chanel Allure Homme

Fall night:
    Armani Attitude
    Pure Malt
    Body Kouros
    Bvlgari Black
    D&G By Man

Need to get:
    YSL La Nuit
    DSquared He Wood RMW

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just put on Pure Malt yesterday haha, for fun, even though it was 90 degrees here. Smelled pretty good, but it did get a bit cloying and annoying after an hour of smelling it constantly. PANTY DROPPER for winter though brahs, can't say this enough.

Any opinions on Grand Neroli? I have some but hardly use it. I will make it my SOTD and see how I like it.

--

TO above: DHI is an excellent scent, not a hype. It needs to grow on you, srs. I hated it initially-- all lipstick and makeup notes, but if you give it a shot and just try to accept it and judge it for how it is and develops, you will appreciate the beautiful cocoa and warm notes as it develops and the vanilla comes out. Wonderful smell. It is a niche though, so as with any niche, only some will like it, others will despise it. Be warned-- most people in public will hate it, think it is a girly scent, or find it cloying. I found only 1/4 of people I asked actually liked it. Take it with a grain of salt though, every area/person is different.
    TCB, trust me ive tried DHI time and time again. I even have a half used 10ml decant. I dont mind it that much but its not something i reach for. Its not something i can wear to work and i feel i have better options for going out than DHI. Its a decent smelling scent but i def prefer LIDG/LIDGE to it. Also is it really a "niche" scent if it is made and mass marketed by a designer (Dior)? I personally dont care about the distinction as i only wear what i like to smell regardless of who makes it.

Im with you on this. Im tired of fleeting scents, and i just discovered M7. I cant wait to rock the chit out of it. I def have a lot more scents suited for the colder weather.

I did a count of my full distinct bottles and i think i have about 13 or so. I have a couple back ups of GPH1 and i plan on getting a backup for M7 only because they are discontinued. I am pretty happy/comfortable with those bottles restricting other scents i am curious about to small decants. I def have no interest in collecting as i have a hard enough time selecting what i want to wear on a daily basis.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

I'll keep that in mind, probably won't sell as what you have described sounds like exactly what I was looking for, price tag and James Bond status included. Haha.
    Any thoughts on Armani Code? I have one heading my way.
    You'll love both. Code I can best describe as a powdery scent that is filled with 'dark' notes and is excellent for nighttime. It smells a bit like incense and a high quality soap combined. I mean that in the best way possible though. It smells great and it exudes mystery, charm, and something secretive, if I had to put what you smell into words. A nice one for sure, lasts long, but quite common, at least here in the states. You'll like it, guaranteed.

Truth
    I disagree. I liked Rose 31 a LOT. Very light, but POTENT as hell-- quite a paradox in the cologne world. Also smells really high quality and not a common smell, so it is a great niche scent. Never smelled E&B, but I am curious on how it is and will likely get a small decant soon.

Pure Malt will be my go to fall night scent too. Might have to try Success now after that mention and seeing the company you put it in.

Fall daily:
    Gu.cci PH2
    Chanel Allure Homme

Fall night:
    Armani Attitude
    Pure Malt
    Body Kouros
    Bvlgari Black
    D&G By Man

Need to get:
    YSL La Nuit
    DSquared He Wood RMW
    Great list. I like La Nuit but I always find that when I have it, I sell it because I hardly ever use it! It is a tad sweet for me. I REALLY love Amouage Epic Man for fall-- that frankincense note and the NATURAL oud smell is amazing, oh lawd. Smells identical to the Coca-Cola Haribo gummy candies with a hint of a medicinal note. Just a beautiful note pyramid on that scent and lasts forever, plus the projection is MONSTROUS. I need to get a bottle before fall comes, but that 300-400 price tag will be a tough pill to swallow, but i'll go for it since it will last me years.

Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tough92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been out of the cologne game for about 8 months!Just reading you guys fall colognes getting me more interested as many are my colognes suited for colder,More so my decants rather then my actual bottles

What the deal on bond9.com!?fragrence sounds interesting but bottle looks hideous lol
    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    TCB, trust me ive tried DHI time and time again. I even have a half used 10ml decant. I dont mind it that much but its not something i reach for. Its not something i can wear to work and i feel i have better options for going out than DHI. Its a decent smelling scent but i def prefer LIDG/LIDGE to it. Also is it really a "niche" scent if it is made and mass marketed by a designer (Dior)? I personally dont care about the distinction as i only wear what i like to smell regardless of who makes it.
    No worries, I respect your opinion much, so you are certainly entitled to not like it. As I said, it is not for everyone. Some people just can't click with a scent, no matter how many tries. I am like that with Green Irish Tweed. Everyone loves it, and I think it does smell good, but I just don't LOVE it like others and don't see the genius behind it, the almighty GIT. I still wear it at times if I want compliments or a safe grab, but it is not my go-to smell.

And yeah I do think DHI qualifies as niche. Just because it is mass-marketed by a designer doesn't make it non-niche. Perhaps by definition it does, but from a practical perspective, it is a niche scent because only a few people really hype it, love it, and wear it, plus it has a big fan-base, but only in the fragrance community, like Basenotes, this thread, on FB groups, etc. but it isn't very popular at all with the average consumer. They don't really find it to be a suitable, safe, masculine scent, so 90% of people will ignore it or put it down after the first smell. After all, most people just judge a cologne based on the top-notes, so DHI will certainly not grasp a man's attention as much as Acqua di Gio or some other popular, true designer scent. If that makes any sense.

--

FNp-- DEFINITELY try Success by Donald Trump. Not the cheapest scent around but it is very nice. Reminds me of Versace Man Eau Fraiche combined with Allure Homme Edition Blanche, but done nicely. I have 2 bottles and can ship you a small decant if you want to try it out. Let me know.

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ah ic. Yea i agree with you that most people wont really give DHI or even DH a chance because of the top notes. I actually dont mind DH and prefer it to DHI if that even makes sense. I gotta find this Trump scent, you have mentioned it a few times but i dont recall coming across it. I would think it should be readily available at Macys or other dept stores. Ill be on the look out for it.

Hmm Epic man sounds like something right up my alley. I didn't care for most Montales or Amouages the last time i stopped by at MiN but i think that one stood out from all the ones i tried out. i was also a bit rushed as i was with a buddy who isn't that much into colognes. Ill check it out again.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50) M-Hashemi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...How do I find out what's being split or not brahs? I seriously need to try Aventus and GIT. Jimmies are rustling

FNp-- DEFINITELY try Success by Donald Trump. Not the cheapest scent around but it is very nice. Reminds me of Versace Man Eau Fraiche combined with Allure Homme Edition Blanche, but done nicely. I have 2 bottles and can ship you a small decant if you want to try it out. Let me know.
    That description sounds great. Thanks for the offer, but I'll save you the hassle and I'll try it next time I'm at the mall. You da man.

Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whenever people are discussing designer vs niche I see all Dior fragrances including DHI and pure malt and pure havane labelled as designer. Maybe because Dior makes Fahrenheit and Dior homme and Thierry Mugler has Amen and all of those are available everywhere, but I still think of "niche" more as "stuff you smell at neiman Marcus, saks and Barney's vs designer as stuff you get at Macy's and sephora

Hey coke baron I don't want to go into detail but how are you doing on that stuff you were struggling with a couple months back?
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

I disagree. I liked Rose 31 a LOT. Very light, but POTENT as hell-- quite a paradox in the cologne world. Also smells really high quality and not a common smell, so it is a great niche scent. Never smelled E&B, but I am curious on how it is and will likely get a small decant soon.

Great list. I like La Nuit but I always find that when I have it, I sell it because I hardly ever use it! It is a tad sweet for me. I REALLY love Amouage Epic Man for fall-- that frankincense note and the NATURAL oud smell is amazing, oh lawd. Smells identical to the Coca-Cola Haribo gummy candies with a hint of a medicinal note. Just a beautiful note pyramid on that scent and lasts forever, plus the projection is MONSTROUS. I need to get a bottle before fall comes, but that 300-400 price tag will be a tough pill to swallow, but i'll go for it since it will last me years.
    I like Rose 31, but it's a bit feminine and did not live up to the hype it was getting. Eight & Bob was just plain boring to me. I've had La Nuit numerous times and always got rid of it too. Smells great, but like you I rarely wore it. I have a sample of Epic Man and it's freaking great man.

Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by M-Hashemi View Post
    ...How do I find out what's being split or not brahs? I seriously need to try Aventus and GIT. Jimmies are rustling
    Look at people's sigs in this thread. Especially people listed as splitters in the first post
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD: Bond no 9 Hamptons

Sitting in the waiting room about to see the ultrasound for our 2nd kid. Exciting
    ☆ There Ain't No Doubt In My Mind, Country Must Be Country Wide ☆

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor

Running. Through. The. Misc. With. My. Bros.

DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DougieC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My SOTD

A bit chilly down here in Southern Brazil today
    Aerospace Engineering
    University of Miami
    Boston Sports|S&P|Cologne
    Wetbreasts is gonna make it

Closed Thread