dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question meal transportation weird?

Hey guys I'm an intermittent faster and i love it but no matter how you cut it, your still putting a restriction on when your last meal of the day should be. I like to plan things ahead of time, social events, recreational stuff ect. But my dad is the complete opposite. He's very spontaneous in stuff like that. The only way I could think of making our lives compatible would be me pre-making some of my meals, and with intermittent fasting, even on a cutting diet it's still a pretty big meal,[525 calories is my smallest meal of the day]. Would it be weird for me to take some of these big meals with me or is that just one of the sacrifices of practicing a bodybuilding type life style?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take your meals where?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why not just eat when it's convenient?

dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dylanbohn95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    Why not just eat when it's convenient?
    Well intermittent fasting involves having a eating window usually 8 hours or less and a time where your "fasting" -not eating. This pattern of eating has become very popular and has shown time and time again to have an array of health benefits that amount to way more than I care to mention on this thread. I used to just eat when convenient and yes you can still loose weight this way, but for me it led to multiple plateaus whereas with IF it kind of let me break through them. and as for PBateman2, what if my dad wants to go fishing like and hour before my eating window is supposed to end. Since i cant simply cook on a boat that would mean i would have to precook my dinner and take it with me just for an example. But my question is if this is normal for bodybuilding or fitness enthusiast or am i the only one that takes there meals with them?

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^Mental gymnastics.

So you go fishing with your dad....eat more earlier in the day. Eat after. If your feeding/fasting window is 15/9, 14/10, etc..then so be it. No biggie.

You have to live your life. Diet should not dominate your life.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000) Jiigzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think people overcomplicate IF and assume that should they break the 8/16 rule that they will instantly become obese. Don't sweat it too much.
    You strong like Rambo, look like hero, but your brain just like potato

Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000) Haveboards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dylanbohn95 View Post
    Well intermittent fasting involves having a eating window usually 8 hours or less and a time where your "fasting" -not eating. This pattern of eating has become very popular and has shown time and time again to have an array of health benefits that amount to way more than I care to mention on this thread. I used to just eat when convenient and yes you can still loose weight this way, but for me it led to multiple plateaus whereas with IF it kind of let me break through them. and as for PBateman2, what if my dad wants to go fishing like and hour before my eating window is supposed to end. Since i cant simply cook on a boat that would mean i would have to precook my dinner and take it with me just for an example. But my question is if this is normal for bodybuilding or fitness enthusiast or am i the only one that takes there meals with them?
    The only benefit to IF is convenience - which I see you have some how managed to complicate for yourself.

Does IF and carries meals around everywhere anyway lol - Obsessive compulsive /10

You're doing it wrong.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Haveboards View Post
    The only benefit to IF is convenience - which I see you have some how managed to complicate for yourself.

Does IF and carries meals around everywhere anyway lol - Obsessive compulsive /10

You're doing it wrong.
    this^ IF isnt magic. i have IF'ed for over 3 years now simply out of convenience, i am not hungry in the morning, and i love eating big meals. i dont put a restriction on when i stop eating really. usually just eat after my workout and all the way up until i go to sleep. sometimes i fast for 13-14hrs, sometimes 15,16,17 etc.
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    this^ IF isnt magic. i have IF'ed for over 3 years now simply out of convenience, i am not hungry in the morning, and i love eating big meals. i dont put a restriction on when i stop eating really. usually just eat after my workout and all the way up until i go to sleep. sometimes i fast for 13-14hrs, sometimes 15,16,17 etc.
    Well for me anyways IF has had many more benefits than the standard 6-8 meals a day and just eating when i feel like it. I have more energy at the gym and IF is seeming to help me loose that last little bit of stubborn lower ab fat. Say what you want, it's worked for me. but this isn't a thread about the pros/cons of IF it's more of a thread about if carrying meals with you because you have a busy schedule is a common practice among the bodybuilding/fitness community.

Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000) Chicago54Bears is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    ^Mental gymnastics.

So you go fishing with your dad....eat more earlier in the day. Eat after. If your feeding/fasting window is 15/9, 14/10, etc..then so be it. No biggie.

You have to live your life. Diet should not dominate your life.

This. so much this. it's sad that a question like this is even being asked because it makes such a minuscule difference, if any at all.... you shouldn't worry about taking a meal with you when you go fishing, man. forget about your "gainz" for just a few hours and enjoy time with friends and family frequently.