37.5 Waist, Nuff Said. TheOneHero's Avatar
    TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man?

And Are You One?
    Started Working Out Again On 4/5/13

Disregard Females, Acquire Aesthetics. - Zyzz

Note: I'll Rep Back.

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Certainly not the body.
    Ghandi was a real man more than the majority of Mr Olympia. It's about being confident, honest, true to yourself, having a goal and working toward it and taking responsability for your actions. When girls say "there are no real men anymore" they don't mean, guys don't have enough muscle, they couldn't care less. They mean most guys are insicure, needy and spineless. The opposite of course is not being an arrogant jerk, since being an arrogant jerk is actually the biggest sign of insicurity

TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheOneHero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To me part of being a real man a person must have decent/good physique.

Than look like crap, scrawny, and spongy.

Instagram @ RubenDFit Distractiion's Avatar
    Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Distractiion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheOneHero View Post

i second thisss
    follow meh on instagram @ RubenDFit

22k+ followers

umirin?

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheOneHero View Post

I don't agree part of being a man is about having a specific body (i.e. big, huge legs, muscles...) but definitely I agree you must be taking care of
    your body. So you can be a real man and be a marathoner and skinny fit but you can't let yourself go, be unfit, eating junk all day and letting your spare tire grow.

Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    I don't agree part of being a man is about having a specific body (i.e. big, huge legs, muscles...) but definitely I agree you must be taking care of
    your body. So you can be a real man and be a marathoner and skinny fit but you can't let yourself go, be unfit, eating junk all day and letting your spare tire grow.
    I would say if any guy who can't defend himself against the average woman is not a man.
    Ex: Get @$$ Kicked.

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    A real man is someone people can rely and depend on to always do what's right

Taiwanese Brah Checkin In 1994AznT's Avatar
    1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000) 1994AznT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Responsible.

What's your take on a man who has all the good characteristics responsible, knows what to do and does it right, in the end gets his @$$ kicked by a woman?

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A man is someone with the X Y chromosome, and who hasn't had a sex change, I'd say. At the end of the day you can say that men are this, or that, but all it's doing is implying that women aren't, or shouldn't be these things.
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having a nice body has nothing to do with being a man. It's great that ppl with body's are bringing out there inner man but it's not what being a man is about.

Being a man is having a steady life, being str8 up and sticking to your word. You must be in control of situations and your life to be a man, if you flop over for life you are not being a man.
    *Lift because of Dragonball Z crew*

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Someone who "Kicks ass and chews bubble gum".