Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just fine, thanks.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ajmamr11 View Post
    So is being called a giant.
    you are not a giant, not even to me....

i dont mind being short, but its hella annnoying when people call you cute simply based on the fact that you are short. Its not cute, its just how tall i turned out to be even with medical help.

Its also annoying when you go to pick up your kids from school and the teachers ask you where your parent is.

Most of the time i dont even realize that i am short (unless trying to reach something on the top shelf, which makes me cuss while i try to find out where i put the stool). So i find it annoying when people need to call me cute or not acknowledge the fact that im 32, not 12.
    I get carded every time, which ends up with the same uncomfortable conversation...just annoying, but nothing i can do.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Peanut Butter Addict MrsClayMatthews's Avatar
    MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Well hello fellow 5'11 'er I wear heels for work alot of times and especially for management meetings and I do feel like a giant. I am actually taller than most of the men I work with.

But to answer OP. I love being tall.
    Oh heyyyy.

Originally Posted by Darknightbegins View Post
    I've always wondered why tall women bother with wearing heals when it makes you look like an Amazon and you stand out like a sore thumb. Why do you guys do that? Trying to assert dominance over the men or what?
    Because I like the way my calves and butt look when I wear heels. :P If you actually catch me putting enough effort in to wear something other than sweats/yoga pants outside of the house, I might as well complete the outfit. Flats make me feel dull and look awkward with most "nice" outfits. And the way I see it, not that igaf, but if you're deterred by my height in heels you probably would be deterred by it in flats too, anyway.

In more practical applications, I wear heels at my new job because my dress pants are cut to wear with a heel.

Originally Posted by CaliSun View Post
    6'0... and not a single f*ck was given that day.
    Jealous. I used to make my dad recheck my height measurements every few months in high school because I desperately wanted my basketball roster to say I was 6'0. No dice

Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    would take out to a nice dinner and buy a pair of 4" heels
    Oooooh, In-N-Out burger?

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, I don't wear heels bc I want to be taller. I wear them because they make my legs look good and an outfit look sexy. They do the same for tall women so I say rock those heels!!!!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    Yeah, I don't wear heels bc I want to be taller. I wear them because they make my legs look good and an outfit look sexy. They do the same for tall women so I say rock those heels!!!!
    This.

Brb already perky, squat booties looking perkier in heels.
    Brb permanent muscle definition lines for the duration of the time you wear them.

sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol at jimmies being rustled when tall women wear heels.
    ت

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrsClayMatthews View Post
    Oh heyyyy.

Because I like the way my calves and butt look when I wear heels. :P If you actually catch me putting enough effort in to wear something other than sweats/yoga pants outside of the house, I might as well complete the outfit. Flats make me feel dull and look awkward with most "nice" outfits. And the way I see it, not that igaf, but if you're deterred by my height in heels you probably would be deterred by it in flats too, anyway.

In more practical applications, I wear heels at my new job because my dress pants are cut to wear with a heel.

Jealous. I used to make my dad recheck my height measurements every few months in high school because I desperately wanted my basketball roster to say I was 6'0. No dice

Oooooh, In-N-Out burger?
    we just barely got one in texas...still havent been
    IG: kenneth_prime

Peanut Butter Addict MrsClayMatthews's Avatar
    MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000) MrsClayMatthews is just really nice. (+1000)
    Double double animal style with animal fries. Do it. You'll thank me later.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    5'4" is not a height that towers over people...even when wearing heels LOL...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Double double animal style with animal fries. Do it. You'll thank me later.
    people make this place sound like its better than the cheesecake factory....will try
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    some reason i thought you were taller...i dont think i feel the same way about you anymore kimm

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This. I lol'd hard.

No offense, OP. Just a reality check.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Squatticus View Post
    some reason i thought you were taller...i dont think i feel the same way about you anymore kimm
    Oh noooooo!

*Goes off to silently cry in the corner*

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wish I was a bit taller so I don't have to go all tippie toes on the lat pulldown station.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 5'2".....and I love my height
    I've been told I carry myself well and people are surprised when I say I am only 5'2" - probably because I wear heels almost everyday haha. I don't wear heels to be taller though; I just don't want to hem every pair of jeans I own lol.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm 5'6, I don't really care how tall or short I am. But I wouldn't have minded being a little taller.

Originally Posted by Darknightbegins View Post
    Hmm. Amazon looking like she is 6'2 or 6'3 looks better than looking "stupid" with flats? If you say so.
    I wear giant heels for me not for you. If you don't like it, guess who's problem that is?
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

sarah30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love being 5'8"!

sadly, life is a marathon shesprints's Avatar
    shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shesprints has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like my height OK; I'm a little taller than average, but not so much so that it's hard to find taller guys.

Except for some reason it is hard to find guys tall enough for me. I like them tall. And with broad shoulders. Hard when I have pretty broad/muscled shoulders myself.

In terms of personal satisfaction with my body and performance in my sport, I think 5'5'' or 5'6'' is pretty normal and good for a runner. I guess if I were long distance I would want to be smaller.

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaniGrrl View Post
    Beautiful, hot, sexy, gorgeous. But most people see a 5'1" chick and say "she's a cute girl."
    I'm 5'8 and I still get called "cute" all the time because I have a baby face, grr.

Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    5'4" is average height in the US, OP. Of course you'd look taller with heels on. Everyone does.

Imagine girls who are 5'9"+ (without heels, which isn't uncommon) with heels on. That's tall.
    Exactly this! People give me all sorts of attitude when I wear heels that put me over 6 foot! "You're tall enough blah blah."
    In general, I'm pretty happy with my height, though I'm mirin all you girls over 5'9 though; I would love to be super statuesque like that.

Originally Posted by meimonsta View Post

Exactly this! People give me all sorts of attitude when I wear heels that put me over 6 foot! "You're tall enough blah blah."
    In general, I'm pretty happy with my height, though I'm mirin all you girls over 5'9 though; I would love to be super statuesque like that.
    My exact sentiments.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6' is good for me.

I'm just happy I'm not a manlet.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wouldn't have minded being taller

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Feeling pretty darn short after being in this thread :P
    I'm back?

El amor todo lo puede poisonivvy's Avatar
    poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poisonivvy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd love to have long legs for just a day (cause the grass is always greener). Then I remember I like my stumpies much more whilst boarding an airplane and settling into the seats, never having an awkward moment of being taller than my date for a good night kiss, and always being able to hem cute pants (cant always expand them...but can easily cut them!).

CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh heyyyy.
    Don't most people lie on basketball rosters? Oh well, I admire your honesty MCM

Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd be happy with 2 more inches

I-)

i dont want my kids to be short

Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000) Zedonkgirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm happy with my height, and wear heels all the time.
    It sucks when it comes to dating and my personal preferences, but it allows me to come across as strong and to get attention when needed.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm 5'5.... I wish I was a couple inches taller!

Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bandie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    even in my 6" heels i have never ever towered over anyone, pretty sure the word giant has never been used to describe me either

<------ i am actually 5'4, i enter my stats in metric and it sometimes changes when it converts to inches/pounds. Yes claiming that extra inch is important to me lol
    Last edited by Bandie; 06-11-2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: add a bit

notsureifsrs...love me some tall ladies, the day i meet a 6'0 HBB is game over