isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz

I know equipment is supposed to be tight...

but I can't even get these dang things on at all..

I just got my HD groove briefs from inzer, I used their size chart for my weight I was supposed to get size 15....

they don't even get halfway up my thighs....is that too tight and I should move a size up? or should I quit whining and pull them up?
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post
    but I can't even get these dang things on at all..

I just got my HD groove briefs from inzer, I used their size chart for my weight I was supposed to get size 15....

they don't even get halfway up my thighs....is that too tight and I should move a size up? or should I quit whining and pull them up?
    quit whining and pull them up.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, they aren't supposed to slip on easy.

Can you get them on if you work really hard at it?

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    not at all, it gets to the point where my knees are grinding against eachother in an effort to get my thighs closer together so I can maybe move the briefs up another 1/4".

and there's still another 3 or 4" to go until I'd have to try to get them over my ass...and there's just not enough room as far as I can tell...

what size should I go up to? the next one up or two?

tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    not at all, it gets to the point where my knees are grinding against eachother in an effort to get my thighs closer together so I can maybe move the briefs up another 1/4".

and there's still another 3 or 4" to go until I'd have to try to get them over my ass...and there's just not enough room as far as I can tell...

what size should I go up to? the next one up or two?
    put powder in them where they are getting stuck.

if need be, run down to walmart, pic up some KY and them slip them on.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000) DallasLynx is just really nice. (+1000)
    A couple of the guys I train with wear Inzer briefs and usually they need somebody to grab the back of them at the waist and then they wriggle themsleves into them deeper.

I would call Inzer and talk to somebody in person. I'd hate for you to send something back and end up with gear that is too big to be helpful.

yeah I'm gonna call Inzer tomorrow and figure it out...

the good news is my titan fury and titan superior suit came today as well and those fit just fine.

tight as hell and hard to get on, needed my roommate and a bunch of jumping around...but it got on. though the bench shirt seemed easy to get on, it might be too big.

that's a good fit on the squat suit though right?

yeah I'm gonna call Inzer tomorrow and figure it out...

the good news is my titan fury and titan superior suit came today as well and those fit just fine.

tight as hell and hard to get on, needed my roommate and a bunch of jumping around...but it got on. though the bench shirt seemed easy to get on, it might be too big.

that's a good fit on the squat suit though right?

Yep, have you ever tried the Centurion?

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Might seem like a dumb question but how is the crotch support on squat & deadlifting suits?

I really hope it isn't as tight as the OP makes it seem, I don't feel like crushing my nads when putting one on.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

Originally Posted by crackyflipside View Post
    Might seem like a dumb question but how is the crotch support on squat & deadlifting suits?

I really hope it isn't as tight as the OP makes it seem, I don't feel like crushing my nads when putting one on.
    doesnt bother mine.

Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    doesnt bother mine.
    that's cause yours haven't dropped yet (j/k)..

and to answer your question, no I haven't tried the Centurion, I thought I'd start out with a "beginner" suit before moving my way up into more "hardcore" suits.

These are my first purchases of equipment. I'm hoping to train in them tomorrow...if I can find someone to go with me to help me get into them.

that's cause yours haven't dropped yet (j/k)..

and to answer your question, no I haven't tried the Centurion, I thought I'd start out with a "beginner" suit before moving my way up into more "hardcore" suits.

These are my first purchases of equipment. I'm hoping to train in them tomorrow...if I can find someone to go with me to help me get into them.
    lol but i have a unusually large flaccid penis compared to my erect (true story) and it still dont bother me.

and yea, i have a centurion and love it!

lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you have suit slippers?
    They are almost like a pair of nylons. They help the suit slide over your skin easier. They are a must with a poly suit.
    If you need to stretch it a little, you can put a small playgound ball in the leg and pump up the ball. If it is wet when you put the ball in, that will help too.
    Personally I don't like really tight squat suits.

Originally Posted by lifterg View Post
    Do you have suit slippers?

no I didn't think to get suit slippers...that shoulda been included...but I thought maybe I could use my underarmour/groove briefs to help with putting the suit on. though the groove briefs definitely don't fit, so I guess that's out.

I'm really really really looking forward to seeing what a suit does in the squat...the bench shirt...meh, my bench lags and I work on it...but I'm really excited about the squat suit.

ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000)
    the titan superior is one of the best suits out their for the money. Its really the same thing as the centurion but without the harness systems sewn in. I made some of my best lifts in training in a titan superior.
    Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142931161

Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Darracq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ArchDukeOfTops View Post
    the titan superior is one of the best suits out their for the money. Its really the same thing as the centurion but without the harness systems sewn in. I made some of my best lifts in training in a titan superior.

really? how does it work for deadlifts

duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50) duong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try hanging from a squat rack.

I too have a Titan Centurion.
    PUT UP OR SHUT UP

ok...I think i got my squat suit on...

damn.

If I'm trying to squat down with the suit on , but no bar/weight is it normal to not be able to get more than 1/4 squat? I'm guessing so...but I'd like to confirm it.

and my bench shirt is not a problem, and its pretty loose...so I think I'll be ok in it for training purposes at least.

edit: on second glance, the suit is still about 1/2-1" shy from being fully seated...grr...

I'm trying my darndest, but I dunno if I sized them right or if I'm just not able to pull hard enough.
    Last edited by isaku900; 12-18-2007 at 11:52 PM.

Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's a tip- turn the suit inside out, then put it on with the top part of the suit hanging down to the floor and the leg holes at the top. Pull each leg hole up as far as you can (this is where suit slippers make a huge difference). Once you get the legs up as high as you can, turn the suit right side out by pulling it up on you.

Do NOT use baby powder! The last thing you want is a paste of powder and sweat causing the suit to slide on you when you are at the bottom of a max squat!

Even better than suit slippers- get a cheap pair of nylon warmup pants. Cut the legs off near the crotch. If they have zippers on the bottom, cut them off above the zippers. Pull the legs on as high as they will go, then put your suit on over them. Once it's seated, pull the nylon legs out. I find that the suit material slides better over these than the Titan suit slip ons that I have.

You want the suit to be fully seated in your crotch- no slack there. Once you get it on, move around in it for 20 mins or so, it'll stretch out some. It'll be easier to put on each time, as you learn the tricks and the suit starts to shape to your body.

It's pretty normal to not reach a full squat position with no weight. If you can then the suit is probably too big and isn't going to give you any pop at the bottom.

When you start using it, start with just the bar and practice sitting back into the squat. Gradually add weight until you can reach full depth. You'll soon learn why we preach about sitting back into a squat on the box- the suit allows you to really work that, and if you don't, it'll pitch you forward pretty quickly.

lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000) lifterg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also, until it stretches, make sure you pull the suit on before you warm up.

If you get a little blood in your legs and start to break even a little sweat, they aren't coming up.

Agree the baby powder, etc is a bad idea

holy m-fer....
    that felt like a workout in and of itself getting the suit on....

and its not even completely seated...and i'm sweating like a pig...
    i felt like i was gonna blow my left knee out trying to get this on...
    holy crap.
    there's not even really room for me to wear underwear. I was wearing my underarmour compression shorts...but they were making the suit bind up, so I took those off and put on regular boxer briefs and there's barely enough room for them in this suit.

but everytime i try it on I'm getting closer to getting it seated, this is good, yes?

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes. and try switching to whities.

GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes it gets a little easier each time. My problem was getting it over the hips mostly.

heyo. it finally seated when I finished my "warmups" at 350lbs.

I got 5 reps at 405, 3 at 425, 2 at 440, and dropped one at 465.

it still throws me forward waaaaay more than i'm used to, but I think its gonna work out.

I do have some really really deep bruise bands on my thighs though from where I didn't/couldn't smooth out the wrinkles well enough. (I put it on by myself )

also I now have blisters on my ring and index fingers on both hands...

ouchie.

edit:

also, I think this too is probably sized incorrectly, as my only problem is getting the suit up my thighs. I can put both straps up with no effort, just drop one shoulder really and its up. but I can't barely get it seated....

unless I just don't know what I'm talking about and that's how its supposed to be?

btw: titan superior 48, 6' tall, 240lbs, 42" waist, 48" hips, 28" relaxed thighs...
    Last edited by isaku900; 12-19-2007 at 10:09 PM.

ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Darracq View Post
    really? how does it work for deadlifts
    I have a size 42 Centurion and a size 44 Superior. I have hit my best all time deadlift in the Superior. Part of the reason is because I have the straps shortned and they are really tight so it is good to DL in.
    Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142931161

StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000) StrongInChrist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put one strap on a loaded bar about shoulder height and hang from it. Bounce up and down and it will seat very good. Do this after you have pulled it up the best you can. Switch sides and repeat. I also use this method to put my straps on. That makes me think something may be funny with the sizing of your suit if you can put the straps on easily by yourself.

At any rate just hang from the end of a loaded barbell and you will pull that suit up to where it needs to be

Originally Posted by StrongInChrist View Post
    Put one strap on a loaded bar about shoulder height and hang from it. Bounce up and down and it will seat very good. Do this after you have pulled it up the best you can. Switch sides and repeat. I also use this method to put my straps on. That makes me think something may be funny with the sizing of your suit if you can put the straps on easily by yourself.

At any rate just hang from the end of a loaded barbell and you will pull that suit up to where it needs to be
    thanks I'll try that next time.

I think its cause I'm a 242 lifter, but I carry most of my weight in my lower body, my upper body really lags behind in size so things on my upper body seem to be muuuuch muuuch larger than they should, like my straps, and my bench shirt, I got a Titan Fury 52 and it seems gigantic...

oh well, I'll figure out the sizing eventually, it may take some returns, remeasures, or what not, but I've got some money to burn (thank you christmas bonus) and I'm not competing again until the end of february or mid march.

GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000)

btw: titan superior 48, 6' tall, 240lbs, 42" waist, 48" hips, 28" relaxed thighs...
    Sounds big to me. Im 5'11" 200lbs and im wearing a Inzer TRX 32.
    But with the trouble it takes you to get into it, i guess it fits.