izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Whey Icecream recipes that doesn't include cottage cheese?

i can only eat cottage cheese in 1 way, with olive oil, diced tomato and sprinkling some spices over it

using it else where is no no. In pancakes, i want to puke, in fluff, i want to puke, in ice cream, i want to puke, everything just smells and taste like cottage cheese.

Now i have mayo fusion vanilla whey and i want to make some delicious stuff, preferably ice cream which doesn't need cottage cheese, anyone got a recipe?

Got milk, skim milk, eggs and egg whites, cinnamon, fruits (banana apple berries peach)

Anything simple would do, anything really. doesnt have to taste like heaven, just want to enjoy a cold dessert.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat real ice cream and drink your whey on the side
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50) thr_wedge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I put some ice, scoop of vanilla flavored whey, 12 oz 2% milk into my blender (there was enough ice so that the 12oz. milk just came to the top of the ice). I put it on liquify for about 30-45 seconds, and it was a little thicker consistency than a thick frozen margarita. Couldn't drink with a straw, was easy to eat with a spoon. I may try again with whole milk. Definitely will make again.

Edit to add: I figured this out accidentally when I got my new blender, and wanted to make a shake. It ended up being WAY too thick to drink. Also, it doesn't compare to real ice cream at all, but it was cold and didn't taste bad.

izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Eat real ice cream and drink your whey on the side
    thats a great tip my friend!
    But this is not what am looking for
    am looking to have a variety of ways to enjoy my protein, without going to far away from my macros/day at a boring night after i have almost met my caloric requirements for example.

@thr wedge, thanks, doesnt seem like actual ice cream but definitly an enjoyable treat, will try this!

any more recipes are welcome.

Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by izzylicious View Post
    thats a great tip my friend!
    But this is not what am looking for
    am looking to have a variety of ways to enjoy my protein, without going to far away from my macros/day at a boring night after i have almost met my caloric requirements for example.

@thr wedge, thanks, doesnt seem like actual ice cream but definitly an enjoyable treat, will try this!

any more recipes are welcome.
    2 Frozen Bananas (and I mean rock hard frozen)
    2 scoops of whey
    Milk - amount unknown, keep pouring 50ml in a blender until you get a thick consistency, if you overload your milk, it'll be a milkshake (obviously). So, yeah, add 50ml, blend, if nothing in the blender is moving, add another 50 ml, blend, etc.

Splenda/cocoa powder for taste.