Closed Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DoYouLiftBrah View Post
    They killed a Soldier in cold blood for "Allah" whilst fighting for Jihadists, a well known terrorist society. Sorry, but if you try to claim this isn't, even when the terrorist himself said he was a terrorist, you're a religious brainwashed fool.
    Original Source: http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-0...lice-incident/

"...we swear by almighty Allah, that we will never stop fighting you. Until you leave us alone, your people will never be safe".

"...the only reason we have done this is because Muslims are dying by British soldiers every day. This British soldier is an eye-for-eye, a tooth-for-a-tooth."

Extremist Source trying to make it look like it was religion by not giving out the full quote: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-8627647.html

"We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you,"

You are a brainwashed idiot, ready to be programmed anytime by the media.

Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000) Fringe! is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have I missed something, or is there actually no mention of religion in what the guy says? Why is this being hyped into a muslim jihadi terror attack?
    "Make friends with pain and you'll never be alone."

I say thank you 1k+ every time...make sure to leave a link.(could be on r/c)

Fuq bishes get munny DoYouLiftBrah's Avatar
    DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Penile_Dementia View Post
    wut? link?
    Sorry after re-reading that post i made it's incorrect. i meant fighting for Jihadists, in a well known terrorist society (****lia) I'll edit it. It was on BBC news - I was typing it as they said it. Prob on their site.
    *Misc Muay Thai crew*
    Johnny Cash = GOAT Crew

BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by southernwinds34 View Post
    Are you fuking kidding me? People just sat there and WATCHED??????? This is the fuking bullshi-t that pis ses me off about government. Civilians shouldn't carry guns? Fuk off. Someone could have been saved by this, poor guy. Shame on people for watching this and not stopping it in the god damn public.

Welcome to the UK.

I'm moving to the US after my degree. I would rather protect myself and family with a gun than let the police protect me.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fringe! View Post
    Have I missed something, or is there actually no mention of religion in what the guy says? Why is this being hyped into a muslim jihadi terror attack?
    He yelled Allah Ahkbar after the attack said witnesses, and listen to his video he's referring to the brits in other countries aka islamic countries.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500) DoYouLiftBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Confirmed Muslim
    Confirmed Jihadist
    Confirmed to do this for Islam
    Talks about Allah - The Muslim God.

I don't know how you couldn't hear any of that...Or read the past posts?
    *Misc Muay Thai crew*
    Johnny Cash = GOAT Crew

TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just because someone who is clearly insane claims to be muslim, and preforms extremeist acts, it shoould be treated like "all muslims have declared holy war on everoyne else."

I feel like the media just tries to use these bull*hit tactics to scare more and more people into being pro war. There are just as many christian extremists in the world, there just isnt as much reporting done on them.

The muslims you see on tv are the equivalent of the Westboro nuts you see on tv here. There are many of them who are very peaceful kind people, and when I see so many of you jumping on the "muslim scum" bandwagon it saddens me how the actions of a few idiots can cause everyone do generealize and refer to an entire peoples as scum.

To be perfectly honest, all religions are insane and full of violence. Let's refer to these people by what they really are: Crazy, Insane, demented, psychotic...etc. Had he been a white guy praising christ while doing this, it the headline would have been "Man goes crazy, beheads soldier in London," but because this idiot started screaming about allah, all of a sudden is an islamist extremist.

Please educate yourselves, and dont just buy into these scare tactics. We are all people.

Atheist here. Not pro muslim, not pro christian, but i am very pro being kind do each other.
    keep rep trading out of your signature line

MFC + NHL + R/P CLEAN_SET_OF_10's Avatar
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CLEAN_SET_OF_10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The suspect provided not longer than a 10 second statement.. Surely we know he was not religiously motivated!
    "I'd rather be judged by 12 than be out my watch and wallet"

Tweet from the British Government:

David Cameron ********@David_Cameron 25m
    We will never buckle to terror

As you can see, proven terrorist attacks - for those who claimed it wasn't terrorism

Twitter name is: /David_Cameron

Link here if you want: https://twitter.com/David_Cameron -- or just type the /David_Cameron in after twitter.com for those who are paranoid of Viruses...
    *Misc Muay Thai crew*
    Johnny Cash = GOAT Crew

Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kenjisama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    we as humans are our own biggest threats. This makes me sad but it will take the whole world for something to change.
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Logic Crew

Positive Crew

Actually believe that we all can make it if we want it bad enough crew

jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    if you watch the video of the attacker he has a typical urban youth of peace london accent, i.e. he's one of those black converts homegrown terrorists, they are often the most radicalised, e.g. that former boxer anthony smalls who is now one of anjem choudary's lot

That Choudary fella is 1 cheeky kunt m8 and a professional jimmy rustler too. Think I remember seeing some random bbc documentary about him a while back.

briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    brah, I'm a Christian. I'm just putting up quotes that prove that Islam is a violent religion.

Peaceful Muslims are not following the Q'uran. Just because peaceful Muslims exist, does NOT mean that Islam is a peaceful religion.
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Most religions seem ****ed up
    ***sniff hard as fuk when girls pass by to smell their vagina crew***

Miscers that ran a train on me:
    Lunatic. hawtstuff, TTexasTT, lushlife416, mk.ultra, NCBrah, farepare, RedSoxBrah, YesWayNoWeigh, GnarlySheen, grizz101,
    Shinya-Aoki, Traps89, Archangel_Lost, broimcool, Hozukimaru, TonySobrahno, Bystronicman08, RippedBawj, StupidWheels, DotheDew563, Almogmon, CalvesBrah21

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChernobylResist View Post
    Have a hard time believing this. I've never seen moderate Muslims actually proactively try to stop/report extremists. They're all cohorts in it together. I guess they're bound by the Qur'an not to snitch on each other.
    how many muslims do you actually know? wtf does a moderate muslim look like? and what does it look like when people proactively try to stop/report extremist? you know so little about muslims
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ymer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DoYouLiftBrah View Post
    Tweet from the British Government:

David Cameron ********@David_Cameron 25m
    We will never buckle to terror

As you can see, proven terrorist attacks - for those who claimed it wasn't terrorism

Twitter name is: /David_Cameron

Link here if you want: https://twitter.com/David_Cameron -- or just type the /David_Cameron in after twitter.com for those who are paranoid of Viruses...
    jesus you are so stupid...

John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000) John_Connor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wtf!
    **Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champions**

BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKSMASSIVE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    https://twitter.com/David_Cameron/st...88540876599296

Unaware ameri-brahs, This is our PM's legit twitter

Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hajderovich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fuggz View Post
    pls go, you 19 year old moron *******.

People do horrible **** all the time all around the world - that doesn't make this acceptable. It's meant as a demonstration, and they picked an innocent man at random off the streets to incite terror and fear.
    But who ever said this is acceptable? My point from the first was that this **** happens all over the world for useless reasons. And whoever does chit like this should be punished with the most painful death. But why put a whole race/religion on blame for a oneman act? Like ppl here do.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Surah 3:28
    Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah

multicultrualism religion of peace
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

Baconguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baconguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baconguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baconguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baconguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baconguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    horry shiet, used to live near there, that's the bus I take nearly everyday in the background... da fuark is wrong with them. religion of peace.

It's safe to say, without religion a lot less blood would've been lost throughout the years.
    *Misc Muay Thai crew*
    Johnny Cash = GOAT Crew

FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't worry Brit Brahs, Tommy off the EDL is here to save us.
    Founder of the Jason Genova archive.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

enough already. Lock the borders and send all these *******s out of our countries.

TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TeHbOsNiAnDeWd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow...lots of uneducated people ITT.

So since we are all assuming that ALL muslims are crazy and will kill at the slightest whim, can we also safely assume that every christian in the world shares the exact beliefs of the westboro baptist church?

Since that's what most of you are doing...it would only seem fair...

southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000) southernwinds34 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People in London have a right to protect themselves in these type of instances. You should be allowed to conceal and carry, it's bullshi-t those people just sat and watched.

has anyone watched video? Did bystanders legit just fuking WATCH?

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by briggslr02 View Post
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Most religions seem ****ed up
    Keep your nonsense to yourself. You know jack **** about Christianity. You quoted Jewish Old Testament, that is NOT Christianity.

I'm a Christian. Show me where in the New Testament a christian is commanded to hurt anyone. You won't find it.

Islam is a violent religion.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Keep your nonsense to yourself. You know jack **** about Christianity. You quoted Jewish Old Testament, that is NOT Christianity.

I'm a Christian. Show me where in the New Testament a christian is commanded to hurt anyone. You won't find it.

Why does it have to be the new one?
    ***sniff hard as fuk when girls pass by to smell their vagina crew***

Miscers that ran a train on me:
    Lunatic. hawtstuff, TTexasTT, lushlife416, mk.ultra, NCBrah, farepare, RedSoxBrah, YesWayNoWeigh, GnarlySheen, grizz101,
    Shinya-Aoki, Traps89, Archangel_Lost, broimcool, Hozukimaru, TonySobrahno, Bystronicman08, RippedBawj, StupidWheels, DotheDew563, Almogmon, CalvesBrah21

Lmfao so you can choose which parts of the bible? "Oh the old testament? Hell no man that **** is ****ed up. But check out this neeeew testament. Both written by god of course..."

Edit 2.0: Just google bible verses which encourage violence...there are many...

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's that? The religion of peace being peaceful again?

The UK is in the sh!tter, the rest of you might as well go to Australia.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Originally Posted by TeHbOsNiAnDeWd View Post
    Wow...lots of uneducated people ITT.

So since we are all assuming that ALL muslims are crazy and will kill at the slightest whim, can we also safely assume that every christian in the world shares the exact beliefs of the westboro baptist church?

Since that's what most of you are doing...it would only seem fair...
    Q'uran commands to kill people

Christians New Testament does not command to kill or hate anyone.

Therefore, Westboro baptist church = crazy and non-biblical,
    but Terrorists = following the Q'uran.
    Ave Christus Rex

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jljbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    edit to above post:

vid about some of these more extremist groups in London- make of it what you will, it's a bbc3 documentary-which is not traditionally a channel of great integrity... but intredasting watch none the less.