Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NINEZeRO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    were u drunk when u flipped?

DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000) DeathByLight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I get the ghost limb sensations and stuff, but I DO feel my legs when I stretch them. I know it's not a ghost limb thing. I know for a fact.
    hmm, maybe some nerves are still working, some nerves that we've never heard of. But, dam, drink and drive... glad I will never do that in my life, not only i put my own life in danger, but innocent others as well.

Lunatic, you should definitely set up a misc donation thread, if we all contribute, even if its a dollar, we have thousands of members here, it might help u a bit.

About going to other countries for treatment, BE CAREFUL, and always read the consent note before u let them operate or experiment on you, sometimes they might not hold responsible for what happen to you because you're not from there.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by boyscouT View Post
    do you do EMP therapy?
    Not yet, but I'm going to talk to my doctor about it on Tuesday. I was supposed to be called by the guy that makes them, but he never called me.

Originally Posted by NINEZeRO View Post
    were u drunk when u flipped?
    Yes, and I answered that already.

Originally Posted by DeathByLight View Post
    hmm, maybe some nerves are still working, some nerves that we've never heard of. But, dam, drink and drive... glad I will never do that in my life, not only i put my own life in danger, but innocent others as well.

Lunatic, you should definitely set up a misc donation thread, if we all contribute, even if its a dollar, we have thousands of members here, it might help u a bit.

About going to other countries for treatment, BE CAREFUL, and always read the consent note before u let them operate or experiment on you, sometimes they might not hold responsible for what happen to you because you're not from there.
    I couldn't take donations. I'd feel like I don't know. I don't want to be a charity case. I know always preach to people about drinking and driving. Although only 1 out of 100 will actually listen to me and stop, I'll keep doing it because of that 1 person that I do actually help.

I know, and that's why some people have been worsened by going to China. It makes me think twice about going to another country.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lunatic, seriously, start a donations thing, we'll all contribute. Why lose hope man? If you get treated and get even 1% better then every cent will be worth it.

You're only 20 dude! You must life life to its fullest extent
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dude_Rocker View Post
    Lunatic, seriously, start a donations thing, we'll all contribute. Why lose hope man? If you get treated and get even 1% better then every cent will be worth it.

You're only 20 dude! You must life life to its fullest extent
    I don't want to have false hope again. When I was able to move 3 of my toes, I built up hope. I told everyone I was going to walk again, blah blah blah. Then, one day, I was at my grandmas and she asked me to move my toes, so I tried for 30 minutes with no success. Since then, they've not worked. I couldn't take being built up again all for nothing. I'm doing well right now, so I don't want to mess that up.

I've accepted the fact that I won't walk any time in the near future, and I'm okay with it. It sucks, but I'm okay with it.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000) nemo90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have a few questions not sure if anyone asked yet but ...

how long after the accident did u find out u were paralyzed ? who told you first ?? and how did u first react ??

Originally Posted by siplaya718 View Post
    i have a few questions not sure if anyone asked yet but ...

how long after the accident did u find out u were paralyzed ? who told you first ?? and how did u first react ??
    Well, I was in a coma from the accident, and because of the severity of all my injuries, they kept me in a medically induced coma for 6 or 7 days. I woke up during the coma one night and my dad was standing next to me, and he said, "I'm sorry Derek. Something bad happened, and you'll never be able to use your legs again." I understood what he said, but I knew something was wrong when I woke up. When I woke up, I tried to get up, but my legs didn't work, so I knew. I was still drugged up, so I took it better than you'd expect.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DMonsta1 View Post
    This is actually a rhetorical question, but the other day I saw that Donald Trump left a $10,000 tip or something (not sure if it's real or not). But why can't people like him leave that kind of money for this kind of purpose (surgery to repair someone's spine)? Unless he had some sort of personal relationship with that waiter, he has no idea who he's giving that money to. He could be an ******* who just got lucky.
    it was real..but it was for publicity and a clever PR move

rich people are mostly dicks...he didn't give a **** about waiter, he did it only for personal gain

rich people are rich for a reason

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    would you trade both of your arms to be able to walk again?

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'll donate if you start some type of paypal account for your surgery.

you're my motivation today in the gym.

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you taken Anatomy & Physiology yet? I've got my final on monday.

Let us know when you start benching again dude.
    IG: @toadkillerdog

SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SmashItUp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are you aware you're an absoloute champ despite your situation you still work out when perfectly fine people are too lazy to.
    hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Originally Posted by Sma****Up View Post
    Are you aware you're an absoloute champ despite your situation you still work out when perfectly fine people are too lazy to.
    good point. but i wouldn't use the word "champ".....sounds like something a grandfather would call his grandchildren.

user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) user654415165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by affy View Post
    it was real..but it was for publicity and a clever PR move

rich people are mostly dicks...he didn't give a **** about waiter, he did it only for personal gain

rich people are rich for a reason
    That is a seriously provincial attitude. You are no better then a rich person who says that all poor people are lazy and are poor because they don't care enough about removing themselves from squalor. Does that sound accurate to you?

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you support stem cell research and did you before your accident?

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    Not to beat a dead horse, but no one's actually asked this: does sex give you physical pleasure? I mean, other than the pleasant feelings you get from kissing, sensual touching, etc. You've stated that your penis functions but that you can't orgasm, and I would assume that you don't have any sensation in your penis. Is that correct? I think that would be the most depressing thing about being paralyzed.

You say that eventually you will be able to orgasm. Since orgasm causes a wave of pleasure through your entire body, would you feel orgasmic pleasure in your upper body even if you still had no sensation in your penis? If so, then that in and of itself is something to be thankful for, and something to look forward to.

Also, has being paralyzed made you realize that there are other things in life that are just as good as, if not better than, sex? This happened to you right when you were nearing your sexual peak, so I imagine that adjusting has been very difficult.
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    can we do it sometime? you know "it"

Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500) Logicalypso is not very helpful. (-500)
    Oh, I forgot: do your legs feel like they're extremely numb (like when you wake u in the middle of the night after having slept for hours in a position that cuts off circulation to your arm, and you get all confused and upset for a minute or two because, in your sleepy state, you don't know why your arm is so numb), or does it literally feel as if your legs are not there? I know that this sounds like a retarded question but numbness, even extreme numbness, is sort of a sensation...
    I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and the most vicious and the most ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can stop me--Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander. He's no Alexander. I'm the best ever--there's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey; I'm from their cloth. There's no one like me. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous; my defense is impregnable; and I'm just ferocious, I want your heart.

Originally Posted by JingleAllTheWAY View Post
    would you trade both of your arms to be able to walk again?
    Hell no.
    i'll donate if you start some type of paypal account for your surgery.

you're my motivation today in the gym.
    I appreciate it, but it wouldn't happen. I've got more important things to worry about than walking. I'm used to being paralyzed, and I don't want false hope again.

Originally Posted by 101CavGrunt View Post
    Have you taken Anatomy & Physiology yet? I've got my final on monday.

Let us know when you start benching again dude.
    Not yet I haven't, I have some classes I have to take before I can take those.

Definitely will

Originally Posted by Sma****Up View Post
    Thanks, bro

good point. but i wouldn't use the word "champ".....sounds like something a grandfather would call his grandchildren.
    It's kewl. Nothing wrong with it.

Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    Do you support stem cell research and did you before your accident?
    Yes and yes. I knew the the **** it was capable to a certain extent before hand, and now I know even more about it. You can get stem cells from amniotic fluid, bone marrow, some kind of blood, etc. Most people against it think it only comes from abortions, which is farthest from the truth.

Originally Posted by Logicalypso View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse, but no one's actually asked this: does sex give you physical pleasure? I mean, other than the pleasant feelings you get from kissing, sensual touching, etc. You've stated that your penis functions but that you can't orgasm, and I would assume that you don't have any sensation in your penis. Is that correct? I think that would be the most depressing thing about being paralyzed.

You say that eventually you will be able to orgasm. Since orgasm causes a wave of pleasure through your entire body, would you feel orgasmic pleasure in your upper body even if you still had no sensation in your penis? If so, then that in and of itself is something to be thankful for, and something to look forward to.

Also, has being paralyzed made you realize that there are other things in life that are just as good as, if not better than, sex? This happened to you right when you were nearing your sexual peak, so I imagine that adjusting has been very difficult.
    I can feel my Pedro when I have sex, but it's not nearly as sensitive as it used to be. It's a weird sensation, compared to the old one, but it still feels good. I don't understand this at all, but I do have a sensation in the Pedro when I have sex. I even have sensation when if I fap, just can't orgasm. I enjoy the sensation, but I mainly enjoy pleasuring the girl. Nothing better than making a girl orgasm

I have no idea how the orgasm would work, but I'm sure I'd just feel it in my upper body.

I've definitely noticed things that are better than sex. DEFINITELY. There's are so many things out there more important than sex, and I've now realized that. I used to only want to screw all day, but now I'd rather do different things. I was definitely at my sexual peak though. I had sex less than 12 hours before my accident on the day of my accident. Might be a reason I got in the accident too. I got caught having sex with my ex by her grandpa in HIS room. After we got caught, I went to the store and bought a ton of beer

Originally Posted by BlackBolt100 View Post
    can we do it sometime? you know "it"
    Maybe
    AcetylCoA gets reps

user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Maybe
    MAYBE!!?? so I have to get you piss drunk first huh

Oh, I forgot: do your legs feel like they're extremely numb (like when you wake u in the middle of the night after having slept for hours in a position that cuts off circulation to your arm, and you get all confused and upset for a minute or two because, in your sleepy state, you don't know why your arm is so numb), or does it literally feel as if your legs are not there? I know that this sounds like a retarded question but numbness, even extreme numbness, is sort of a sensation...
    Never do they feel numb, but sometimes it does feel like they're there. About 99% of the time, it feels like nothing. The space between your face and the computer monitor is what my legs feel like, but right now they feel weird. You know the sensation you get when someone squeezes your wrist really hard, blocking off the circulation to your hand? You know the feeling you get in your hand from that? That's what I feel in both my ankles and..... I just noticed something. Holy ****. I also have that feeling where my laptop is on my lap. I lifted my laptop for a second, and the feeling changed for a second. Wtf. I ****ing hate ghost sensations if that's what they are
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Originally Posted by BlackBolt100 View Post
    MAYBE!!?? so I have to get you piss drunk first huh
    AcetylCoA gets reps

I think that the numb sensation would drive me absolutely facking crazy.

Do you feel like you're floating most of the time? If so, that's a very minor silver lining, because that has to feel cool. Or do you feel like you're somehow "sitting on" your lower torso (just above where the sensation stops) or something weird like that?

I think that the numb sensation would drive me absolutely facking crazy.

Do you feel like you're floating most of the time? If so, that's a very minor silver lining, because that has to feel cool. Or do you feel like you're somehow "sitting on" your lower torso (just above where the sensation stops) or something weird like that?
    Sitting on my lower torso is a good description for the way it feels sometimes, but sometimes I can feel that my butt hurts. I'm always uncomfortable though. Everyone that sits in my chair says it's comfortable, but it's really uncomfortable to me. I never feel like I'm floating though, lol.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Sitting on my lower torso is a good description for the way it feels sometimes, but sometimes I can feel that my butt hurts. I'm always uncomfortable though. Everyone that sits in my chair says it's comfortable, but it's really uncomfortable to me. I never feel like I'm floating though, lol.
    That sucks, man. Ever think about getting a new chair? Or is just that sitting, when you're a paraplegic, is just categorically uncomfortable?

That sucks, man. Ever think about getting a new chair? Or is just that sitting, when you're a paraplegic, is just categorically uncomfortable?
    I get a new chair every 2 or 3 years, so I might be getting a new chair around March if it's every 2. I've sat in a bunch of different chairs, and they're all uncomfortable, so I guess it just goes with being paralyzed.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exercise Science. Then I'm going to go to Physical Therapy school. I want to work in a hospital with people that have just become paralyzed. I know what they're going through, so I can help them better.
    Since you said you believed in a higher power, do you believe that becoming paralyzed was your "calling in life" so to speak? I mean...If you hadn't become paralyzed, you probably would have never even thought about exercise science used to help paralyzation victims.

I always find it very moving that people in what others would consider dire straights, almost always rise above their disability or adversity and use their knowledge to help others. People like you make the world a better place to live.

heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000) heidt410 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should look into kayaking... I got into it a few years ago, I know a guy in a kayak club that's a paraplegic...if you like outdoor sports and activities, you should check it out. You do need to use your legs a bit, but the guy I mentioned has no problems (sea kayaking, whitwater might be more difficult). Its just a great way to get out in nature, it may help with your depression.

grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by regerla View Post
    Differently abled is the politically correct term that some people are using now instead of handicapped/disabled/etc... I personally am not a fan of euphemisms to describe anything becuase it takes away from the meaning of the word.

I always wondered how long it takes to get on the bus/train etc.. with the devices they have for wheel chairs. In Boston all public transportation is available to people in wheelchairs.
    not to jump... f that bostons T system sucks. from alaska recently moved here

grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10) grunmn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hope not too personal, but I was wondering if you were in a serious relationship prior to your accident and losing the loss of your legs affected that?