vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vikingsfan247 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pulled or torn hamstring?

Yesterday evening I finished doing wide stance squats and did just fine. Then I went to go do some good mornings. I did one set of 8 reps. Everything went good until I racked the weight and stepped out of the squat cage. My inner hamstring on my left leg had a sharp pain/cramp run straight through it. It hurt for a good 20-30 seconds until I sat down to help it. I quickly got some ice afterwards and it seemed to help. I woke up the next morning barely able to bend my leg. It was almost as if I no longer knew how to even bend it. I looked on google to see if I tore or just pulled it but I seem to not have many of the torn symptoms. I have no bruising and no bulging in the area. I am just concerned about the fact that I sit down on the ground, the sometimes localized sharp pain, and the fact I cannot contract my hamstring or bend my knee. If anyone knows or has some idea as to what I did your advice will be appreciated. Thanks.