Closed Thread
Page 32 of 204 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
    Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    all you need to know is that Vancouver is bad at soccer, hockey and basketball
    This "city" is mostly fail

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    This "city" is mostly fail
    would move there if I could afford more than a shoebox to live in

quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000) quadracer111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi guys, checking in. Missed almost all of pt3 and all of pt4. Hows it hanging?
    ***Canadian Crew***

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning ****aroos!

Congrats to the Sens on playing a more determined game of hockey than les Habs... Also, congrats to the officials and the League for making such ****ing stupid calls.

I hope we can at least hit game 7, and have a good ol' exciting series!

Oh, also, that little age number on the left there just changed to 31. How LAME is that?
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    Morning ****aroos!

Congrats to the Sens on playing a more determined game of hockey than les Habs... Also, congrats to the officials and the League for making such ****ing stupid calls.

Oh, also, that little age number on the left there just changed to 31. How LAME is that?
    Did you see the 3rd period of the Penguins Islanders game? That was some of the most intense hockey all playoffs. Amazing finish was happy to see the Penguins lose.

And happy 31st bruuh.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★
    ★ No-fap for one day then cave Crew ★
    ★ Stealth flex wherever I go Crew ★

lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning ****aroos!

Happy birthday you smelly frenchy

Originally Posted by UACdarknova View Post
    Did you see the 3rd period of the Penguins Islanders game? That was some of the most intense hockey all playoffs. Amazing finish was happy to see the Penguins lose.

And happy 31st bruuh.
    I'm hoping the isles take the series, as much as I want to see Iggy get a cup, I HATE Sidney CRYSby and the penguins
    ***IIFYM Crew***
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***100Lbs+ Lost Club***
    ***Ex-300 LBS Club***

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning ****aroos!

happy birfday

fuark it looks like the sun is done for the next couple days GTA brahs... dat feel

UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UACdarknova has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lgraham9 View Post

I'm hoping the isles take the series, as much as I want to see Iggy get a cup, I HATE Sidney CRYSby and the penguins
    Nah Fuk Iggy. He pulled a 'Sundin' to make a quick cup grab. He should've stuck with Calgary and retired. I have no desire to see that guy or the Pengiuins hold a cup.

Penguins play some dirty hockey. Then Malkin takes a few shots after the game ends and the second he gets hit 3 penguins jump in. Penguins are full of cowardly superstars and cheap goons who protect them. Fuk everything about that team. That's probably why Jagr didn't wanna go play for them again.

But yeah I really wanna see the penguins go down at the hand of the Islanders. I'm all for some underdog teams going deep this year.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

And happy 31st bruuh.
    Nah, didn't watch any games last night... I'm just hoping underdogs get it this year. Canadiens still aren't ready, it looks like.

Hey thanks mon calisse de tête carré!

Originally Posted by TreyTrey View Post
    happy birfday

fuark it looks like the sun is done for the next couple days GTA brahs... dat feel
    Spanks Trey. We're getting that rain starting tomorrow. Having family over on Saturday. I'm BBQing steaks and sausages. Possibly in the rain...

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lgraham9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nah Fuk Iggy. He pulled a 'Sundin' to make a quick cup grab. He should've stuck with Calgary and retired. I have no desire to see that guy or the Pengiuins hold a cup.

Penguins play some dirty hockey. Then Malkin takes a few shots after the game ends and the second he gets hit 3 penguins jump in. Penguins are full of cowardly superstars and cheap goons who protect them. Fuk everything about that team. That's probably why Jagr didn't wanna go play for them again.

But yeah I really wanna see the penguins go down at the hand of the Islanders. I'm all for some underdog teams going deep this year.
    The only reason I want to see him win is because he's a genuinely good guy who DESERVES one after everything he's done in Calgary. Let's be honest, if there's anybody in the league deserving of a cup, it's Iggy. I have no Qualms with his jump ship to attempt a cup run, anybody else and I would though.

In other news, if anybody wants a good laugh, check out this thread:

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/34461...ks-eliminated/
    ***IIFYM Crew***
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***100Lbs+ Lost Club***
    ***Ex-300 LBS Club***

The only reason I want to see him win is because he's a genuinely good guy who DESERVES one after everything he's done in Calgary. Let's be honest, if there's anybody in the league deserving of a cup, it's Iggy. I have no Qualms with his jump ship to attempt a cup run, anybody else and I would though.

In other news, if anybody wants a good laugh, check out this thread:

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/34461...ks-eliminated/
    Yeah youre not wrong but I just don't like the concept of jumping ship mid season for a quick cup grab is cheapens it somehow.

Nucks should've started Luongo.
    They started Schneider because they didn't wanna let him stew over his poor game 3 performance all summer. L O fuking L. So you're more concerned with his feelings than winning a potential elimination game 4???
    Awful decision. Not saying he's solely responsible for the loss but it's decisions like that which baffle me.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★

Yeah youre not wrong but I just don't like the concept of jumping ship mid season for a quick cup grab is cheapens it somehow.

Nucks should've started Luongo.
    They started Schneider because they didn't wanna let him stew over his poor game 3 performance all summer. L O fuking L. So you're more concerned with his feelings than winning a potential elimination game 4???
    Awful decision. Not saying he's solely responsible for the loss but it's decisions like that which baffle me.
    Every post in that thread is a goldmine in itself, lol. I love how fans in vancouver now want to trade schneider isntead of luongo. Holy sh*t, strong bandwagoning fans. I hope they trade Luo and he does magical things with his new team. He's been in a rough patch lately, but you can't play good when you have that team in front of you. Luo is still an exceptional goalie, and a goalie whos proven he can win under pressure (Olympics??). I cant wait to see Vancouver fans crying "Why didnt he play like this when he was in vancouver WAHHHHH" when he starts winning with a new team
    ***IIFYM Crew***
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***100Lbs+ Lost Club***
    ***Ex-300 LBS Club***

randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) randomguest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Morning ****aroos!

Happy birthday Mat!
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الل
    Chew Crew: Fear Us
    ***Canadian Crew***

PSN: datsGROCE
    Leafs!

Weight Loss Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141755761

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Morning 'nucks. TGIW....2 more days.

opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000) opthalmophilia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Birthday Mat! Have a great day

Every post in that thread is a goldmine in itself, lol. I love how fans in vancouver now want to trade schneider isntead of luongo. Holy sh*t, strong bandwagoning fans. I hope they trade Luo and he does magical things with his new team. He's been in a rough patch lately, but you can't play good when you have that team in front of you. Luo is still an exceptional goalie, and a goalie whos proven he can win under pressure (Olympics??). I cant wait to see Vancouver fans crying "Why didnt he play like this when he was in vancouver WAHHHHH" when he starts winning with a new team
    So much this... I'd say it's the "Canadiens" syndrome.

How's Halak doing these days, anyways? Oh right... Phenomenal.

Originally Posted by randomguest View Post
    Happy birthday Mat!
    Thanks random!

Originally Posted by opthalmophilia View Post
    Happy Birthday Mat! Have a great day
    Thanks opthalmopapooajpodjfpafjdafpdfhilia!

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So much this... I'd say it's the "Canadiens" syndrome.

How's Halak doing these days, anyways? Oh right... Phenomenal.

Thanks random!

Thanks opthalmopapooajpodjfpafjdafpdfhilia!
    Missed this... Happy B-day!!!

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    Missed this... Happy B-day!!!
    Why thank you!

Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drhunglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HBD Matt

Hope the Canucks decide to rebuild and then suck again for 10 years. It's been annoying trying to get tickets or going to a bar on a game night or even going to the liquor store before a game

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    31 is probably the least aesthetic number..... two odd digits, how unfortunate
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

Ok so tonight we tie up the series against Bruins right guise? Right? Right.
    ★ Canadian Crew ★

Originally Posted by Drhunglow View Post
    HBD Matt

Hope the Canucks decide to rebuild and then suck again for 10 years. It's been annoying trying to get tickets or going to a bar on a game night or even going to the liquor store before a game
    Why thanks!

I hope that you guys get a decent team back at some point... Really. I hope the same for us, too.

Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    31 is probably the least aesthetic number..... two odd digits, how unfortunate
    Isn't it also a prime number? That makes me alpha. pls go.

Oh you.

wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No.
    Why thanks!

I hope that you guys get a decent team back at some point... Really. I hope the same for us, too.
    It's fking complete BULL that we lost last night, That goal was a KICK IN and everyone knows it. If that would not of happened Price would not have gotten injured at the end of the game either. Not only that but on the goal the faceoff was suppose to be on the OTHER SIDE were Alfie actually shoot the puck... What a ****ing joke if you aks me. Should be 2-2 heading to MTL now my guess is Price/Prust/White/Gionta/Eller are out for the season, Pac is injured and who else...
    ***Canadian Crew***
    NHL Team - Montreal Canadiens

PM If you need any help.

DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeBaie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WAR RED WINGS TONIGHT #!@#$!@!@!!!!

Luongo>Schneider
    ♔ Rep Quality ♔

***Canadian Crew***

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeBaie View Post

Luongo>Schneider
    I dont know, they both have choked pretty big in the playoffs but Luongo has had some bigger chokes

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wraith1234 View Post
    No.

It's fking complete BULL that we lost last night, That goal was a KICK IN and everyone knows it. If that would not of happened Price would not have gotten injured at the end of the game either. Not only that but on the goal the faceoff was suppose to be on the OTHER SIDE were Alfie actually shoot the puck... What a ****ing joke if you aks me. Should be 2-2 heading to MTL now my guess is Price/Prust/White/Gionta/Eller are out for the season, Pac is injured and who else...
    Oh come on now brah! His skate was already in that motion before he even saw the puck.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

No.

ya well u no wut m8?

negged.
    ***IIFYM Crew***
    ***Canadian Crew***
    ***100Lbs+ Lost Club***
    ***Ex-300 LBS Club***

No.

Originally Posted by DeBaie View Post

Luongo>Schneider
    Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    I dont know, they both have choked pretty big in the playoffs but Luongo has had some bigger chokes
    Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    Oh come on now brah! His skate was already in that motion before he even saw the puck.
    L'hockey tonight? Me too. Not really.

The Voice, Survivor, Modern Family.... what to do? what to do? lol

Is it totally inappropriate to say GO LEAFS GO!?

Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post
    ya well u no wut m8?

negged.
    If you look at the replay, he kicked it in. He wasn't stopping with his left foot... It was deliberate.

wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wraith1234 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ya well u no wut m8?

negged.
    Cheeky kunt, Negged back *******

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    L'hockey tonight? Me too. Not really.

The Voice, Survivor, Modern Family.... what to do? what to do? lol

Is it totally inappropriate to say GO LEAFS GO!?
    Really.... REALLY? Totally INAPPROPRIATE!
    ***Canadian Crew***
    NHL Team - Montreal Canadiens

PM If you need any help.

Closed Thread