richquattrucci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Puffy Nipples Help!! Aromasin or Letro work?

I have puffy nipples they have only been like since a year ago I did test and deca and that's when it happened I don't have any painful lumps or anything like that at this point. I know it was stupid and I know in the picture my body has gone to complete **** I have been going through something and haven't been to the gym in a very long time I'm looking to get back into it but these damn puffy nipples are bothering me I just wanna know if any of these methods I have heard using letro or aromasin would work to make them flat again I really don't wanna do letro because I have heard of the sides. I will say my right nipple does have hard matter if i dig for it the rest is squishy and nothing on the left side please help I'm just wondering if any of these will make them flat again.
    Attached Images

Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    personally wouldn't take Any of those. Only option is surgery as far as I know. Inn for answers.

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Why would you take ANYTHING else without a diagnosis from a doctor? That's just stupid. So you have puffy nipples...........is it gyno? Have you spoken to a doctor? You are gonna screw things up even more by taking more chemicals without knowing what the problem is.

2. They don't look all that "puffy" in your picture. Quit taking "dat der cell tech" **** (especially if you don't know anything about it) and get to the gym and add some mass. That will help your overall body composition. In your picture it looks like you have a bit of fat left on your chest. If you are worked about it, go see a doc before you start taking something that could just mess you up more.

Considering we can't discuss "cell tech" on this site. I will not reply to this thread anymore. :-)
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

MiketheRude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiketheRude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MiketheRude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by richquattrucci View Post
    I have puffy nipples they have only been like since a year ago I did test and deca and that's when it happened I don't have any painful lumps or anything like that at this point. I know it was stupid and I know in the picture my body has gone to complete **** I have been going through something and haven't been to the gym in a very long time I'm looking to get back into it but these damn puffy nipples are bothering me I just wanna know if any of these methods I have heard using letro or aromasin would work to make them flat again I really don't wanna do letro because I have heard of the sides. I will say my right nipple does have hard matter if i dig for it the rest is squishy and nothing on the left side please help I'm just wondering if any of these will make them flat again.
    Well it does NOT look like gyno to me.

I too have played around with hormones in the past, and I've known people who have played around with a lot more, and only a handful ever got gyno.

Based on what I have seen that was legit gyno, you do NOT have gyno.

I think the best thing to focus on, as far as your physique is to asses your program, restart, get consistent with your program.

Until you are already advanced natty best to avoid any hormones, and this is really not the site to discuss any of those either. In fact anything in detail about hormones is forbidden here.

Don't stress over your nips.

Again no worries you look like normal and healthy physically active 22 year old with bright future.