Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Heavyweight & God= Honor iLiftstrong's Avatar
    iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftstrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Listening to beck right now

Cliffs thus far:
    Libya - we helped radicals

We're linked running weapons to Muslims through turkey

We've been in "bed" with Saudi for a long time.

In Egypt we funded Muslim brotherhoods. Hillary Clinton admitted to it. "We supported civil societies in Egypt."

Saudi Arabia number one funder for Muslim brotherhood.

So far bunch of Lolly gagging nothing exposed that we don't know about already. Will keep you guys posted. Stay safe opie.

Beck may deliver but I don't believe it. If there was something it would appear to me Rush would have exposed first.
    Rush isn't afraid of anything.
    Attain the unattainable, never satisfied. Unleash the beast within. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to be able to lift everyday. Eye for an Eye, Tooth for Tooth thats my response to reps.

Because I can and I will be the best I can be.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno brah....

Rep back 100% of the time.

LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This chit always finds an audience after ANY tragedy. It's ALWAYS a conspiracy and people are increasingly catching onto the BS (thankfully).

I'd say we have more sensationalist crap on our TV here in Australia. On free to air TV we have 2 programs that air in prime time (keep in mind we have like 10 channels only, unless you have pay TV), Monday to Friday which stir up so much BS that it only takes the airing of something "sensational" for half the country to fire up and laws are made/changed as a result. Show a story on binge drinking.. throw in some footage and some statistics with no real discussion and let that simmer for a few months and before you know it they'll try to pass laws to ban alcoholic content or certain mixes. Blanket bans... knee jerk reaction laws, etc.

Be thankful you this type of show can be ignored by the majority in the US.

Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by guyver79 View Post
    OP said himself beck wouldn't act so confident unless he had something to deliver.
    Reading comprehension: none.

Read the OP, I said Beck supposedly have proof of what he's claiming. My opinion was that he wouldn't act so confident if he didn't have a substantial proof backing his claims, but again it was just my opinion. I don't know the man, but whatever he has to say I'll take it and judge it regardless of where it comes from.

My OP was just relying information, not taking party.
    "He who cannot obey himself will be commanded." - Nietzsche

“Principles have no real force except when one is well-fed.” - Mark Twain

AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most likely this **** won't be interesting. Milking the **** out of everything...

H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    stfu *******

starting reps: 184
    now at 304

u w0t m8?

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On crazy amazing videos they had a picture posted by someone who actually was part of a group "TO all those who suffered during the Boston Bombings" or something like that, the page was created 3 days BEFORE the bombings took place, the post has been taken down since then, but i really thought it was pretty weird.
    Athletics > Aesthetics
    I guess its time to start training again.
    - No longer in a long term relationship crew because sloots gun sloot.
    - Finishing a degree at age 30 crew

nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's a link to the info since you guys are going crazy

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ston-bombings/

Background points:

A Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing
    As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
    Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.
    An ICE official said a separate Saudi national is in custody, though is “in no way” connected to the bombings.
    A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was “linked” in some way to the Boston bombings (although it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.
    Committee on Homeland Security requests a classified briefing with Napolitano
    TheBlaze sources and Fox News’ Todd Starnes report that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list
    New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi’s file was “altered” early Wednesday evening so as to disassociated himself with the initial charges
    Sources say the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findley, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts
    Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.

Monday morning Glenn Beck laid out what he knows about the Saudi connection to the Boston marathon bombings. It is a story that the mainstream media has all but completely ignored, though Beck says TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reached out to numerous other networks in an effort to get the story out. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to acknowledge the story even existed when questioned by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) last Friday.

Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by iLiftstrong View Post
    Cliffs thus far:
    Libya - we helped radicals

We're linked running weapons to Muslims through turkey

We've been in "bed" with Saudi for a long time.

In Egypt we funded Muslim brotherhoods. Hillary Clinton admitted to it. "We supported civil societies in Egypt."

Saudi Arabia number one funder for Muslim brotherhood.

So far bunch of Lolly gagging nothing exposed that we don't know about already. Will keep you guys posted. Stay safe opie.

Beck may deliver but I don't believe it. If there was something it would appear to me Rush would have exposed first.
    Rush isn't afraid of anything.
    Yeah man, he said he had information about the Saudi national but he didn't reveal anything yet. Gotta wait apparently.

MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGranite is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Beck better be careful or he will end up with a mysterious and fatal heart attack.

dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtdickens is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    I am reading a guy blogging about what he is saying...

none of this means it was an "inside job"...like Obammers planned it...its just means there is some stuff going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. i.e. maybe we are deporting this Saudi in exchange for him reporting where members of his sleeper cell are, etc, etc, etc...who knows...none of this proves anything. Frankly I don't think the public should be completely privy to what the FBI, CIA, etc, are doing in the pursuit of terrorists.
    I dont think we should know everything, but the US trading known bad guys is pretty bad sht.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    nobody should watch beck's stupid show.

14 people died and beck is using it for free publicity.
    lol, wut? NBC not reporting Benghazi was the right thing to do, lol, you guys crack me up. I'm imparial to the guy, but I know if I want to get info that I wont get on the lib cawk sucking media outlets Beck has a show that will put it out there.

Originally Posted by 3nt3r51l3nc3 View Post
    The guy isnt a news anchor... hes on a private radio network with minimal fans and isnt taken seriously lol.
    Bur you are right... I cant watch the news anymore because everything is fluff and fake and retardedly done.
    Beck is apparently doing well enough that he created his own TV network, The Blaze. People are turning to guys like Beck now because they are sick of the media.

killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killerkord has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    my bad if repost brahs, these threads move way too fast, but:

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

not necessarily the same thing Beck is talking about here, but speculative evidence here arouses more conspiracy likeliness

llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    sigh

6'0

opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000) opto2017 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glenn Beck is on par with Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh for being the biggest phucking douchebags in tv history. They're all pieces of chit, so nothing they have to say matters. All they are is fear mongers, people that dabble in hate speech, and conspiracy theorists /10. Yes rustled that this thread is at 11 pages.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P................................
    ............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian........
    ..............₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪...............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

We were all witnesses

austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cts are some dumb ****s. Let the negs fly.

Might as well be having a discussion about Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dirtdickens View Post
    I dont think we should know everything, but the US trading known bad guys is pretty bad sht.
    yeah maybe so. but if we trade one guy back to the Saudis in exchange for info on 10 hidden guys, they guarantee not to let the guy out of their country again, etc, maybe its worth it. maybe not. I guess my point is, who knows? not knowing EVERYTHING thats going on doesn't make something an "inside job" I guess is what I am saying....whether its a good decision or not to let the guy go...
    Stern Crew

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by opto2017 View Post
    Glenn Beck is on par with Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh for being the biggest phucking douchebags in tv history. They're all pieces of chit, so nothing they have to say matters. All they are is fear mongers, people that dabble in hate speech, and conspiracy theorists /10. Yes rustled that this thread is at 11 pages.
    Glenn Beck is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond O'Reilly and Rush. O'Reilly will actually have dissenting opinions on his show. Sure he talks over them and bullies them and yells at them, but I don't think Beck is even in the same category as those guys. Beck is tinfoil hat territory.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by austintx26 View Post
    Cts are some dumb ****s. Let the negs fly.

Might as well be having a discussion about Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
    Lol at ignoring my post. I told you already I'm not a CT, but apparently all you wanna do is neg. Neg away friend, who the hell cares?

And if this thread bothers you so much, just get the fuck out.

I posted a link to the radio show on the OP, it's getting hot.

http://www.glennbeck.com/publish/the...k/live_player/

Registered User sexdrugslifting's Avatar
    sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000) sexdrugslifting is a complete loser! (-2000)
    So it's Monday where the phuck is this info?
    ***STFU Stop Complaining No One Cares Crew***
    ***Positivity Crew***
    ***Wake Up Early Crew***

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful"
    -Eric Thomas

Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lalalalakerss24 View Post
    Well its monday
    In America it's Monday morning I think.
    Disclaimer: Most of my posts aren't serious.
    Boy: I'm having a penis transplant tomorrow
    Girl: I know
    Boy wakes up and only mum is there
    Boy: Where's my girlfriend
    Mum: who do you think gave you the penis
    I once strangled a rock in a fit of religious excitement.

nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick911sc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nick911sc View Post
    here's a link to the info since you guys are going crazy

this is the info

austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) austintx26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lalalalakerss24 View Post
    Well its monday
    Glenn didnt actually say what Monday. You kids keep tuning in every Monday and I'm sure someone will get what they want.

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok let's hear it.

In b4 news got released that Beck passed away peacefully in his sleep last night
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    listening now.LOL at him trying to sound alpha. "YOU want to play ball Washington bring it on!"
    'If diet and exercise doesn't feel as natural as brushing your teeth everyday or even breathing you will never see the results you want' - Ryan Doris

bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bvalks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    someone aware me on mysterious heart attack

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No conspiracy theorist but there are some interesting things on that infopage.

Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Max1mu5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StevieMe View Post
    No conspiracy theorist but there are some interesting things on that infopage.
    Like what?

All Ive gathered is a Saudi national was deemed a suspect then released and deported by the request of their own country.

How does that prove it was an inside job? they need more tangible evidence than this to make his a believable conspiracy.
    Misc ninja

Thumbhead brah

Northern Irish Brah

Originally Posted by Max1mu5 View Post
    Like what?

All Ive gathered is a Saudi national was deemed a suspect then released and deported by the request of their own country.

How does that prove it was an inside job? they need more tangible evidence than this to make his a believable conspiracy.
    Here's what I've found in another thread (credits to IQover100)

After researching this matter some more, the saudi situation does seem a bit interesting.

- Most likely scenario is that the saudi funded the bombers.
    - Bombers were students with a dad who works as a mechanic, yet the older brother drove around in expensive cars and wore $900 shoes.
    - Saudi nationals name is 'Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi'.
    - This kid is possibly of relation to Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, who has deep connections with al-qaeda and was a friend of osama bin laden.

Heres where it gets interesting:

- Khaled fought in Bosnia and Chechnya, where his legs were blown off
    - The bombs were filled with ball bearings and seemed designed to cause maximum limb damage, ie destroying peoples legs
    - It was done at a MARATHON
    - The bombers have Chechnyan heritage

Now either this is a funny coincidence, or Khaled is a god-tier mastermind, and he orchestrated these bombings.

So where's the conspiracy in this? 100% of the media and investigative focus is being placed on the two bombers, while completely ignoring the saudi who got deported.
    Why would they ignore the Saudi? well, the US is in the process of finalizing a $10 billion arms deal with Israel and Saudi Arabia. Messing with a well-connected and wealthy saudi national right when these negotiations are almost complete is not a great idea.

The US didn't orchestrate the bombings, but theres some sort of attempt at a cover-up going on to place less emphasis on the Saudi.

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Exadata DBA

LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoveToSpoog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SO it's monday. What's up America
    Just want to tone
    IF for life

Current lifts )
    Bench 117.5kg
    Deadlift 205kg*5
    Squat 170kg high bar

Originally Posted by nick911sc View Post
    Here's a link to the info since you guys are going crazy

This is the info directly from beck's website, seriously why are people still asking for the info?