Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mpconlon View Post
    i swear i will come to your headquarters and steal all your files, you will be done.
    ****ing lost it. Laughing hysterically. If you pm me I will rep you on r/c.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SteamedHams View Post
    Is it? Is this all written down in some Liberalism in Criminal Justice handbook? Why wasn't I issued one with my "Hope" bumper sticker?
    Probably because you don't read enough work by leading liberal thinkers brah srs. Any of them. What I posted is the position of liberal justice theory and any liberal would agree with that.

Considering Norway has way lower crime rates than us and wastes billions less on corrections than we do, it may not be a bad idea. I can guarantee that all you know about Norway's justice system is from the Breivik case. I agree that his sentence is retarded, but it doesn't mean the rest of the system is bad.
    See? SteamedHams is a liberal. This is what liberals believe. I am not advocating or criticizing here brahs, I am explaining what the liberal position is. The viewpoints outlined in the OP's post are liberal viewpoints.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    Probably because you don't read enough work by leading liberal thinkers brah srs. Any of them. What I posted is the position of liberal justice theory and any liberal would agree with that.

See? SteamedHams is a liberal. This is what liberals believe. I am not advocating or criticizing here brahs, I am explaining what the liberal position is. The viewpoints outlined in the OP's post are liberal viewpoints.
    There are no "viewpoints" in the article OP's post. It's an article exploring the kid's background. Are you illiterate? Or is reading too liberal for you?

nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nab2point0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    Agree but Mass doesn't have the death penalty though.
    Disappointed to find that out. Kid deserves worse than death. Wish we had the death penalty in the UK.
    Arsenal FC
    I poverty rep back tenderly

SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50) SteamedHams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what's the conservative position then? Keep spending billions of dollars incarcerating nonviolent offenders (7% of federal inmates are serving time for violent crimes, btw), even though it does not rehabilitate anyone or deter future crime? I thought you people were supposed to be all about fiscal responsibility?

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are no "viewpoints" in the article OP's post. It's an article exploring the kid's background. Are you illiterate? Or is reading too liberal for you?
    He expressed views which various miscers on the first page responded to with anger ("how is this liberalism") as if they were unfair caricatures. Once again, I am neither advocating nor criticizing, just educating, so stop arguing with me about which ideology is better.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

Originally Posted by nab2point0 View Post
    Disappointed to find that out. Kid deserves worse than death. Wish we had the death penalty in the UK.
    Federal gov't still has the death penalty and I'm guessing they could charge him with some terrorism statute that carries it.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a huge difference between trying to determine the cause of violence and justifying/defending those who commit it.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there's no question he was influenced by the older brother and possibly others, but by this time if he wasn't completely "in" on it, he would have given himself up after his brother was killed. But instead he continued to fight.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution xXBrutalXx's Avatar
    xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xXBrutalXx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mpconlon View Post
    i dont get it why were seal teams and bomb drills going on before the blast. fck this world, im sick of this. ye im ****ing asking questions about the bombing. come at me ***gots. **** you who ever did this. mass deception, i will find you and chop your ****ing cawk of you ****ing hobos. come at me y u mad, i am threatning the president of the usa to talk to me or else i will take down the defense network, right now come at me ***gots im capabale of many thigns, dnt mess with me fbi, i swear i will come to your headquarters and steal all your files, you will be done. come at my house, i will show you what im capable of you fin morons, cmon you scared ****s, you are merely a pawn in someones game. you think your protecting your conutry, you are just turning yourself to be a dictatot. ye fbi ns and cia its your warning
    same reason there was mass shooting drills going on 30 miles from Sandy Hook at the time.

Originally Posted by chlaxman View Post
    There's a huge difference between trying to determine the cause of violence and justifying/defending those who commit it.
    Nah bro you sound like a ******* LIBRUL. #thesecolorsdon'trun #bostonstrong #USA #supportthetroops #keepchristinchristmas

noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SebastianG View Post
    How is this liberal anything?

Using common sense and logic, going by what people said about this kid BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENED, it seems plausible that the culprit of this was the Older brother and the younger was coerced into doing what he did.

Im not defending the kid or anything, cause what he did was ****ed up, but OBVIOUSLY something had to cause a "regular person" to go on a rampage.

Besides, there is intelligence that the older brother had a questionable history.

Yes and the older brother was influenced by someone else and so one and so forth. Who gives a f@ck. they planned out and executed a disgusting act of violence and destroyed many people's lives. These guys are demented and in no way shape or form should get any sympathy from anyone.

noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) noDaddyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dreamerbulkbrah View Post
    How'd he continue to fight? He didn't do anything malicious Friday of which I'm aware, and he probably only shot back at cops to avoid getting killed.
    So he did fight back and was malicious by shooting at the cops.

Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000) Large_Emu is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb, don't agree with something call it liberal
    *****Voted no to Brexit crew*****

*****Atheist Crew*****

*****Norwich City FC*****

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by noDaddyno View Post
    Yes and the older brother was influenced by someone else and so one and so forth. Who gives a f@ck. they planned out and executed a disgusting act of violence and destroyed many people's lives. These guys are demented and in no way shape or form should get any sympathy from anyone.
    I don't think it's about defending them, as much as finding out who they're connected to to prevent more chit from happening.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mithridates1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The_Zodiac View Post
    Seems pretty likely that his brother influenced him. Apparently it's now liberal to see things that are plainly obvious.
    It's been stated that reality has a heavy liberal bias

StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Liberal *******ry at it's finest.
    Most Influential Person of Misc
    Most Prominent Philanthropist of Misc
    Misc Moral Leader
    Misc Earthquake Rescue Hero
    Most Well-Known and Beloved Misc Role Model
    Misc Top Ten Most Honorable Volunteer
    Most Charismatic Philanthropist of Misc
    Misc Low Carbon Emission Environmental Protection Top Advocate
    Misc's Foremost Environmental Preservation Demolition Expert

StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000) StateIron is just really nice. (+1000)
    So what's the conservative position then? Keep spending billions of dollars incarcerating nonviolent offenders (7% of federal inmates are serving time for violent crimes, btw), even though it does not rehabilitate anyone or deter future crime? I thought you people were supposed to be all about fiscal responsibility?
    Prison doesn't deter crimes?

oh ok....DERP!
    Most Influential Person of Misc
    Most Prominent Philanthropist of Misc
    Misc Moral Leader
    Misc Earthquake Rescue Hero
    Most Well-Known and Beloved Misc Role Model
    Misc Top Ten Most Honorable Volunteer
    Most Charismatic Philanthropist of Misc
    Misc Low Carbon Emission Environmental Protection Top Advocate
    Misc's Foremost Environmental Preservation Demolition Expert

Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    I don't think it's about defending them, as much as finding out who they're connected to to prevent more chit from happening.
    I agree with that. There are lots of connections with them and they need to all be caught. I've heard and been reading that people feel bad for the younger one. That's just ludicrous

crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crocop201288 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why? This is seriously what liberalism stands for when it comes to justice brah.
    Exactly. Fuking stupid people dont understand liberalism.

BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBen85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im not going to lie man I do think that the older brother probably convinced him to do it and h probably wouldnt have done it without him. That being said he made the choice to listen so he deserves what he gets but damnn man, I kind of feel bad for the kid in the way that I cant even imagine life being over for you for all intents and puposes at 19 years old. He probably wont be executed but will get multiple life sentences, he deserves it but damnn again I cant even imagine having to be in a supermax the rest of my life at 19.
    I REP ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY MEMBERS, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. IF I MISS YOU SEND ME A PM AND I WILL GET YOU. YOU ARE ALL HEROES IN MY BOOK.

*****MFC 4 LYFE!!!!!!*****

*****Virginia Crew*****

Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All brothers have influence over their younger brothers, this is nothing new. Every person is responsible for themselves though, not anyone else. Still blows my mind that Obama assassinated that 16 year old American just because his father was a terrorist. Gotta give everyone due process, without it, our government is just a monarchy or dictatorship that gets to decide who lives and who dies.
    Scotch Crew

Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cenotaph has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope he suffers a slow and painful death, with as much torture as possible beforehand. I dont give a fuk about rehabilitating him so he can be part of society. He gave up his chance to be part of civilisation. I'm usually a calm person, but stories like this where innocent people (usually kids) have been needlessly maimed and killed just make my blood boil and bring out my vengeful side
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Bench - 110kg (242 lbs)
    Squat - 155kg (341 lbs)
    Deadlift - 210kg (462 lbs)

StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000) StabMastaArson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Considering Norway has way lower crime rates than us and wastes billions less on corrections than we do, it may not be a bad idea. I can guarantee that all you know about Norway's justice system is from the Breivik case. I agree that his sentence is retarded, but it doesn't mean the rest of the system is bad.
    I'm sure there's no correlation between Norway's crime rates and their racial/ethnic composition

Moron.

fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000) fFozzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a bunch of sh*t.

If they were 'far right extremists', this article wouldn't even exist.

mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mastermold has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    that is the biggest BS I've heard in a long time

you dumb *******s throw around the term "liberal" whenever you can, yet none of you actually know what it means/stands for.
    no way ur 6 foot and ur body looks soft- stand down

manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500) manletgenetics is not very helpful. (-500)
    he's 19 not 9. he made the choice to kill people and he deserves to be put to death. People sympathizing because he's young, decent looking normal kid are idiots.
    "Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Speaking as a guy who has an older brother, no way on ****ing earth would he be able to convince me to plant bombs at a public event. Are some of you people honestly using that as a defence for the younger brother?

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk liberals! 'MURICA!

'MURICA! Get a brain morans!
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by noDaddyno View Post
    I've heard and been reading that people feel bad for the younger one. That's just ludicrous
    It's because he looks like a pre-tech Zyzz. srs
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell