Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mpconlon View Post
    thats it i had these god damn moder****ers on this god damn earth. all these so called high power people, i will get rid of their power. thats it i am in rage fuarrrk. **** cheney **** obama **** fbi, fbi come at me bich you cant **** with me, i have capabilities far beyond you mother****ers. cmon fbi, pick me up. i will show you what im capable of i will ****in take down ur network infrastrucutre in 2 seconds, i have capabilites far beyond fouriers algorithms. i have built a quantum computer. you dont put up truth by tommorow, your bad deeds are going to leak out, and the powers will be lost. gf fbi, nsa, and cia. and hank paulson. ****in hobo
    lol'd
    "He who cannot obey himself will be commanded." - Nietzsche

“Principles have no real force except when one is well-fed.” - Mark Twain

2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2009 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    negged..are you phucking retarded?
    Retarded? No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
    With ur mom.

did u see the word supposedly in my post, let me repeat what I said "he is supposedly now being deported"

neg deeeez nuuutz!
    --
    Nothing tastes as good as looking good feels.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Reef58 View Post
    Glen Beck is about the biggest douchebag I have ever heard
    I've seen this to be the case in the past.

I think he's just bluffing to get more viewers and some conspiracy brahs.

His team prob just estimated how long it will take for Obama to give an official speech/details and then he's gonna be like "OH SEE I KNEW IT I TOLD YOU THAT THE SECRET INFO WAS THAT THIS GUY'S MOM WAS 1/8 CHINESE, OBAMA HEEDED MY WARNING AND TOLD YOU GUYS AND BEAT ME TO IT!"

or some other way less important info than he's making it out to be.

Originally Posted by ZachSmash View Post
    Is it just me, or are half of you fukwits ITENTIONALLY disregarding the FACTS that glen beck presented?

Obama met with Saudi gov rep,

Saudi kid gets satellite phone from our gov

USA NAtional Targeting Center say this guy is being deported cause he is a national security threat and is linked to the bombings...

Seriously guys?!? Ffs does no one else know history?!?

Is no one else awake of Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby?!

Is no one else aware of Operation Northwoods?

The only way people can be so willfully ignorant, is to not have any understanding of the founding father or what they tried to create and what they warned us of. No concept of history.
    Not saying he's not right, just wary of his sorcery since he's been known to be a douche.
    Last edited by jazi; 04-20-2013 at 02:15 PM.

JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayWesson1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too long didnt listen...
    ~Jay Wesson
    "My will is stronger than yours"

Instagram: @JaystruthNPC

ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ZachSmash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is it just me, or are half of you fukwits ITENTIONALLY disregarding the FACTS that glen beck presented?

USA NAtional Targeting Center say this guy is being deported cause he is a national security threat and is linked to the bombings...

The only way people can be so willfully ignorant, is to not have any understanding of the founding father or what they tried to create and what they warned us of. No concept of history.
    ZachSmash is a *******

xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xXfordGT40Xx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rrrrrr View Post
    Well, you could say that him announcing that he has such an important piece of information is in a way protecting him. If he's killed right now, it would be very strange and would raise a lot of suspicion.

Also, not announcing it immediately attracts a lot of attention for Monday, which will make the "news" even more hyped than it would otherwise be if he revealed it now. Well, that's probably what he's seeking.

One would think getting that information out to the public and people who can actually do things to the people who supposedly sat this up as fast as possible would be best way to protect his life because once public knows this they will be hunted down and put in jail....he is either lying for ratings, wanting money to keep quite, or....idk why else he'd be waiting if he had real proof even if ratings was low he could go to major news outlet.

Anyways 10 bucks says he doesn't have solid proof and is doing it for ratings.

Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000)

Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100) Rrrrrr is not very well liked. (-100)

Yeah man, that's what I'm saying. Focus on the facts, not the man. Some shady things are going on, do people really think everything will be revealed on the news?

This whole story about the Saudi national is definitely fishy, I mean c'mon...

Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000) Brandon914 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i feel pretty bad for the police because all they were doing is what they were told. No way in hell did the law enforcement level know any "secret" details.
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    stfu *******

starting reps: 184

217 now LOOOOOOOL

Originally Posted by xXfordGT40Xx View Post
    One would think getting that information out to the public and people who can actually do things to the people who supposedly sat this up as fast as possible would be best way to protect his life because once public knows this they will be hunted down and put in jail....he is either lying for ratings, wanting money to keep quite, or....idk why else he'd be waiting if he had real proof even if ratings was low he could go to major news outlet.

Anyways 10 bucks says he doesn't have solid proof and is doing it for ratings.
    Yeah, I thought about that too and it has its cons. Though he said that he wanted it to come from the government directly, but I highly doubt he genuinely feels like that. He'd still be famous if it happened since he would then be known as the guy who coerced the government into revealing the truth.

It's still hypothetical though, so yeah.

mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000) mojock is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rrrrrr View Post
    Seen that video in another thread.

Best part at 14:00

Cliffs:
    - He supposedly has proof that it was an inside job (sources from Congress).
    - It's about the Saudi national.
    - Gives Obama an ultimatum to reveal the truth.
    Glenn Beck is a moron and you are even bigger idiot for believing anything he says.
    Crew Crew

Originally Posted by TreFo View Post
    217 now LOOOOOOOL
    Funny thing is, I started at 129.

Neg all you want, people with open-mind will still prevail and reward this kind of inquiry. It's very easy nowadays to discredit someone by calling him a "conspiracy theorist", but not wanting to look at the facts objectively and just turning a blind eye to it is even worse.

Originally Posted by mojock View Post
    Glenn Beck is a moron and you are even bigger idiot for believing anything he says.
    Another ad hominem attack.

Stay classy.

mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpconlon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 2009 View Post
    Retarded? No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.
    With ur mom.

did u see the word supposedly in my post, let me repeat what I said "he is supposedly now being deported"

neg deeeez nuuutz!

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mojock View Post
    Glenn Beck is a gentleman and scholar you fuking peasant

Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000) Sneza is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you guys realize that he just put his life on a line ? this is not a joke.....

0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reason why he was fired from Fox News:

This vile turn for Beck reached its logical extreme two weeks ago, when he devoted his entire show to a conspiracy theory about various bankers, including the Rothschilds, to create the Federal Reserve. To make this case, Beck hosted the conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin, who has publicly argued that the anti-Semitic tract “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” “accurately describes much of what his happening in our world today.”

Griffin’s Web site dabbles in a variety of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, including his view that “present-day political Zionists are promoting the New World Order.”

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Inb4 Beck is found sitting dead on the toilet with his pants around his ankles and a half eaten cheeseburger in his hand.

PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoisonX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If he actually had anything he would've released it immediately. He's a (garbage, wannabe) journalist, and if he thought he had some super secret inside info he'd be afraid some other journalist would report it before him. This is obviously some idiotic stunt on the same level as the "I can prove Obama wasn't born in America" garbage. In the end he will prove nothing, his moronic supporters will still believe him and everyone else will continue thinking he's an idiot.

futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh no another doomsday alarmist 'end of the world' theory the impressionable 'mURRICANZZZZ can sink their teeth into.

Watch the **** out brahs...IT'S ALL A BIG CONSPIRACY!!!
    LEO Applicant? (PM for questions)
    Repping all servicemen/LEOs on sight

Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ioveme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wana know what he means about 'bad bad bad man'. why 3 bads? fuar
    Cutting so hard. Good Night Sweet Carbs.

200lbs 14%bf -> 182lbs 10%bf

0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000)

Shut up you disgusting anti-american conspiracy nut! The government is looking out for my best interests!

People will never wake up until they analyze history and realize that history will continue to repeat itself. You will find false flag attacks are in the history of many governments where a certain tribe has infiltrated their politics, media, and banks.

TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TooBusyMirin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    Do you think Obama would risk his presidency, his life(wut?), the country's integrity to do an inside job to pass some stupid bill? lets be honest, politics is all about money. Conspiracy theorists always seem to forget the one major thing, none of our leaders care enough to pull something this ridiculous off.
    You mean like Watergate?

To all you anti-conspiracy *******s-show me direct, clear cut proof these two men did or did not do the bombing. At this point you can't, so stop trying to act like a non-mainstream conspiracy theory isn't any less rational then what the mainstream media spoon feeds you. If you are going to criticize a conspiracy theory make sure you criticize a conspiracy theory coming from the mainstream media as well. The narrow minds of people continue to amaze me.

Shh, no tears ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) toppedout212's Avatar
    toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) toppedout212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mpconlon View Post
    thats it i had these god damn moder****ers on this god damn earth. all these so called high power people, i will get rid of their power. thats it i am in rage fuarrrk. **** cheney **** obama **** fbi, fbi come at me bich you cant **** with me, i have capabilities far beyond you mother****ers. cmon fbi, pick me up. i will show you what im capable of i will ****in take down ur network infrastrucutre in 2 seconds, i have capabilites far beyond fouriers algorithms. i have built a quantum computer. you dont put up truth by tommorow, your bad deeds are going to leak out, and the powers will be lost. gf fbi, nsa, and cia. and hank paulson. ****in hobo

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What if glen beck works for Obama and this is all a big charade? What if Obama is actually the Saudi national? What is Saudi Arabia isn't real? So many un answered questions.
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

Quality Poster™ MikeHawkBiggums's Avatar
    MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 0rbit View Post
    To all you anti-conspiracy *******s-show me direct, clear cut proof these two men did or did not do the bombing. At this point you can't, so stop trying to act like a non-mainstream conspiracy theory isn't any less rational then what the mainstream media spoon feeds you. If you are going to criticize a conspiracy theory make sure you criticize a conspiracy theory coming from the mainstream media as well. The narrow minds of people continue to amaze me.
    Most people believe what law enforcement officials have said. They are more believable than anti-semitic neckbeard internet conspiracy theorist fukkboys such as yourself.
    "Vocabulary spills, I'm ill."

http://niketalk.com/forum/14/General

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Confused

What I want to know is why the FBI visited the bomber guys uncle's house like 5 times over the course of years

They said it was " routine inspection" yeah right lol
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

Originally Posted by gunshow101 View Post
    What if glen beck works for Obama and this is all a big charade? What if Obama is actually the Saudi national? What is Saudi Arabia isn't real? So many un answered questions.

LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Google 'Jury Nullification'

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking. The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker - Albert Einstein

Only after the last tree is cut, the last river poisoned, and the last fish caught, will you realize money cannot be eaten - Cree Nation Proverb