FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FueledByYelyah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Disappointed in the PT industry

Acsm certified. 6 interviews. 0 offers. Got called back immediately from 24 hour fitness, crunch, and equinox. Went on initial interviews for each, then second interviews. Nothing. I'll work in retail.
    ACSM Certified Personal Trainer

jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why don't you take some initiative and call them back? these days you need to set yourself apart from the rest. there's obviously something about the people they chose that made the gyms want them over you

Come at me, bro! foodandfitness's Avatar
    foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodandfitness is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Work on your interviewing skills. You have the qualifications, there must be something else to consider.

kstankewitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kstankewitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kstankewitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy well...

First thing i would ask you in an interview is...DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO!!??
    Great things are coming, train hard.

Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beerto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm disappointed in the PT industry because over here you can do a 6 week ONLINE course and have the status of "Personal Trainer" ... lmfao.
    Repping Gooners on sight
    AVI from 2014

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hard to be disappointed in an industry due to one persons' individual situation.

I'd echo what the others are saying and tell you either you want to work on your interview skills or possibly the gyms weren't looking for someone with no experience. Chain gyms are also going to want strong sales skills, not just someone who knows the body. Can you make them money?

James_bean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James_bean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James_bean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James_bean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James_bean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James_bean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James_bean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James_bean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) James_bean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in the UK and frankly the industry here doesn't look bright at all. Being a PT means losing more money than gaining unless you can rapidly acquire a number of clients, I personally would like to move abroad maybe US or Australia as fitness seems to be better recognized out there. We get literally **** on in this country in fitness unless you have a big name for yourself.
    Keep it simple stupid.

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    have you tried talking to people at the gym you workout at?

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're getting interviews, then your resume and cover letter are presenting you as skilled. If after the interviews you're not getting an offer, then your demeanour and words are NOT presenting you as skilled.

Confidence is key.

ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ericmackcarter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Interesting that the conclusion you come to is you being disappointed in the industry. Sounds like the industry is disappointed in you.

Rejection is a challenge and opportunity to improve.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With a Diploma of Fitness (which took 2 years of full-time study to complete) it took me 6 months to get an interview at a gym I could realistically work at (at the time I had some pretty significant limitations on what was viable and what wasn't), and another 3 months of communication with the fitness director before I was able to start work there. Cheer up, dopey.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50) soren_xavier will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by James_bean View Post
    . . . as fitness seems to be better recognized out there. We get literally **** on in this country in fitness unless you have a big name for yourself.
    That's an interesting statement. Could you explain that further?
    "I must find the truth which is true for me; the truth for which I can live and die." -- Soren Kierkegaard

Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FueledByYelyah View Post
    Acsm certified. 6 interviews. 0 offers. Got called back immediately from 24 hour fitness, crunch, and equinox. Went on initial interviews for each, then second interviews. Nothing. I'll work in retail.
    You have to emphasize your willingness and ability to sell. When interviewing for a commercial gym you are not only presenting your training ability, but your ability to sell.

Whats stopping you from starting on your own though? I'm sure you know someone who needs your services.
    NASM (CPT)
    ISSA (CFT)

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by soren_xavier View Post
    That's an interesting statement. Could you explain that further?
    unless I'm very much mistaken I'll be able to sum it up as follows;

"Too many courses giving stupid 18YO kids a PT cert within 6 weeks. Gyms are able to hire these kids to work in their gyms for free, completely ripping the p*ss out of them. The training courses tell everyone they'll make £25k in their first year when £5k is much more realistic (and no you can't live off 5k in the UK) in an effort to attract all these kids and they churn out hundreds of ****ty PTs a year which means that normal/proper PTs a very tough time making a living. The REPS organisation that you have to be a member of to work in a gym is a massive joke and does nothing for Personal Trainers or the Personal Training industry. They claim to be a not-for-profit organisation but are charging every member £30 and giving nothing in return so must make a decent profit. REPS also force you to go onto pretty ****ty 1 and 2 day courses which are expensive and teach you nothing. Such as a 1 day TRX or Kettlebell course for £495 during which you don't learn anything any half decent person can't figure out for themselves...but you have to go on the course to gain enough credits to be able to stay a member of REPS and to continue to work in the gyms in the UK. REPS is nothing more than a scam for the course providers to bleed money out of people working in gyms."

Or "I find it impossible to make money out of being a PT so I will moan about it instead of hustling more and harder than the next guy"

Pick whichever one you think suits best..it's likely to be a mix of both. (The top part is a valid rant BTW..there is an awful lot wrong with the PT industry in the UK and the REPS organisation does nothing to correct it)
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Canada is very similar. The biggest certifying agency Can Fit Pro is actually OWNED by the biggest chain gym in the country GoodLife (a lot of people don't even realize that), and while their certification is a joke it is required by this chain gym to work there. They even have the audacity to require employees who want to work there to pay for a second joke cert called GLPTI which is a cash grab. So to work there as a trainer you have to pay the company about $500 even if you're already certified just for the privilege of working unpaid hours doing consults and expecting ridiculous sales numbers (which is all they care about). Even their level system (so you can get raises) within the company is based on sales - not certifications or experience.

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Part of me feels like you don't need to be ripped on, but there is something bigger going on here. You feel entitled to a job because you completed a personal training certification. I will give you that ACSM is one of the better, if not the best PT certification in my opinion, but that still does not entitle you to anything. You are just like my friend who thinks that it is bull**** that he can't make $35k+ a year starting out with a Business Administration degree.

Either you don't have the personality they are looking for, you interviewed poorly, or a combination of other factors. Maybe you didn't follow up with them? That is on you, not them.

If you don't like it, you can always start a business (but seriously, don't).

PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteratCastle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Canada is very similar. The biggest certifying agency Can Fit Pro is actually OWNED by the biggest chain gym in the country GoodLife (a lot of people don't even realize that), and while their certification is a joke it is required by this chain gym to work there. They even have the audacity to require employees who want to work there to pay for a second joke cert called GLPTI which is a cash grab. So to work there as a trainer you have to pay the company about $500 even if you're already certified just for the privilege of working unpaid hours doing consults and expecting ridiculous sales numbers (which is all they care about). Even their level system (so you can get raises) within the company is based on sales - not certifications or experience.
    Yeah....the last sentence is the system they employ in David Lloyd (one of the best gyms to work or in the UK) as well. It's a farce TBH....It's why going private is the only way to make money
    High quality Home Personal Training in Edinburgh, UK.

www.castlepersonaltraining.com

Look us up on ******** "Castlepersonaltraining" or just look me up "Peteratcastle"

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The great attitude of "if something didn't go my way, it must be THEIR fault not MINE!".

They obviously didn't feel you have the personality or connection with the interviewer themselves. Building relationships (even within the workplace) is key to success.

Keep trying, but learn from your mistakes. Analyse those interviews you had (in your head). What could've been stronger?
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    start your own business.
    Box gyms are in a decline right now.
    Currently 185 lbs 13% bf
    Phase: slow cut

Registered User JoeCannonMSCSCS's Avatar
    JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeCannonMSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you have a fantastic certification and education. Think outside the box. Dont just limit yourself to personal training people. Get yourself a website and start blogging about health and fitness and wellness. The web needs people with your background, bringing the message of health and fitness. You can leverage your website so that you can make money from it. it doesn't happen right away and it may take as much as a year or more but if you put people first, the money will come. Here is my guide on how I made my websites http://www.joe-cannon.com/install-wo...-step-by-step/

Do consider it. It may be one of the best things you've ever done. It was for me.
    Joe Cannon, MS
    Joe-Cannon.com
    SupplementClarity.com

Frkfx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    If you're getting interviews, then your resume and cover letter are presenting you as skilled. If after the interviews you're not getting an offer, then your demeanour and words are NOT presenting you as skilled.

Confidence is key.
    Agree here. In the health and fitness business you need more than a certification, anyone can get that. But not everyone can be a great trainer. An experienced interviewer will smell any inexperience as soon as you talk. Experience is key to gaining confidence. Perhaps try to ask for free work experience for a couple weeks to get your foot in the door. In the meantime when your in the gym get talking to people and see if you can train your own clients. If you can get 1 person results you can get many. Maybe you wont need to even apply for a job.

Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Endevorforever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SFT View Post
    Part of me feels like you don't need to be ripped on, but there is something bigger going on here. You feel entitled to a job because you completed a personal training certification. I will give you that ACSM is one of the better, if not the best PT certification in my opinion, but that still does not entitle you to anything. You are just like my friend who thinks that it is bull**** that he can't make $35k+ a year starting out with a Business Administration degree.

Either you don't have the personality they are looking for, you interviewed poorly, or a combination of other factors. Maybe you didn't follow up with them? That is on you, not them.

If you don't like it, you can always start a business (but seriously, don't).
    LOL ACSM is great for research, but you aren't going to be making much money with them. He should have went NSCA or NASM. Those guys will get you the job at 24hr. I'm sorry to hear your friend got a degree and can not get a job... I hope he did not go with student loans.
    NASM (CPT)
    ISSA (CFT)

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Endevorforever View Post
    LOL ACSM is great for research, but you aren't going to be making much money with them. He should have went NSCA or NASM. Those guys will get you the job at 24hr. I'm sorry to hear your friend got a degree and can not get a job... I hope he did not go with student loans.
    I'm puzzled by this response. ACSM definitely covers clinical populations more than other certifications, but it doesn't prepare you for research. I would think that there is actually little correlation between income and certifying organization when it comes to ACSM, NSCA, or NASM. In fact, if you look around, a lot of trainers have some overlap. For instance, I'm going for the ACSM-HFS and I already have the NSCA-CSCS.

In any case, if having a certification from ACSM is the reason for him not being hired, he is lucky to not be wasting his time with that company. Most business owners I have spoken with would should almost no preference when it comes to these three organizations.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about the fact that you immediately got a 2nd interview? You obviuously showed some of your value by getting past that part. It's most likely something in your demeanor. Im willing to bet that you just got more nervous the 2nd time around since 2nd interviews usually tend to be w/higher ups.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Originally Posted by SFT View Post
    I'm puzzled by this response. ACSM definitely covers clinical populations more than other certifications, but it doesn't prepare you for research. I would think that there is actually little correlation between income and certifying organization when it comes to ACSM, NSCA, or NASM. In fact, if you look around, a lot of trainers have some overlap. For instance, I'm going for the ACSM-HFS and I already have the NSCA-CSCS.

In any case, if having a certification from ACSM is the reason for him not being hired, he is lucky to not be wasting his time with that company. Most business owners I have spoken with would should almost no preference when it comes to these three organizations.
    Don't be puzzled. There was a survey not too long ago which showed that NASM folks get paid more, and the NASM site has a guaranteed employment period. They have an unofficial agreement with 24hr fitness to hire NASM certified trainers so they can do that. I meant ACSM is great for their research articles. Remember gym goers are a different demographic than clinics. Matter of fact, I have never heard of a clinic that needed/hired a fitness trainer, nor have I ever heard of a client requesting a fitness trainer from a clinic. I chose NASM specifically because I wanted to work for 24hr, and I was hired there almost instantly. Maybe he should shop clinics or something, but ACSM wont stand out much in a commercial gym. Here is the survey:http://www.nasm.org/trainer-resource...trainer-salary
    NASM (CPT)
    ISSA (CFT)

zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) zalesguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FueledByYelyah View Post
    don't give up. Do what you need to do to pay the bills but don't hang up the gloves too easily.
    Blood DIEmonds are not forever.

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kstankewitz View Post
    First thing i would ask you in an interview is...DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRO!!??
    exactly. If PT doesn't look heavy/ripped, it is certain he is just another talking head.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some very good responses here. There are many things to consider with the interview process, but like the above posters have stated consider your demeanor. Do you hold yourself up as a confident person who is knowledgeable in his field? Seeing it on paper is one thing, actually presenting it to your interviewer's is an entirely different ball game.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    exactly. If PT doesn't look heavy/ripped, it is certain he is just another talking head.
    Right...because all people want to work with someone who is heavy and ripped. If you were actually a trainer you would probably know better.