Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ArmyROTCCadet05 View Post
    had he completed a manuscript at least?
    Either when someone found out he had a draft or the heard of the prospect of him writing one, some IFBB heads and pro bodybuilders said they would sue him if he published it. Something like that.
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackNumero View Post
    Either when someone found out he had a draft or the heard of the prospect of him writing one, some IFBB heads and pro bodybuilders said they would sue him if he published it. Something like that.
    What's the story?

Registered User FreakCityPhysiq's Avatar
    FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Excuse me, but NO ONE was stopping Nasser writing a tell all.

First of all, just to point out the obvious, what could he possibly say? There's gay or bisexual athletes? They use AAS, GH, Insulin, thyroid, etc? They use recreational drugs?

You mean, all the stuff that goes on in Hollywood that I can see on TV every friggin' day, or something every bodybuilding fan, man, woman, and child on the face of the Earth already knows? (Psst... these guy take steroids. By my book.)

One more obvious point: Bodybuilding isn't on TV, anywhere. No Olympia coverage, Arnold coverage, USA or Nationals coverage, no American Muscle Magazine, no Flex workout show in the a.m. hosted by Shawn Ray, no Lee Haney Animalyze workout.

You know, all the stuff they had in the 90's that no longer exists.

So, Nasser would write a book, about nothing we don't see every day, about a sport that has no mass appeal, and absolutely no television prescence. Who's buying this book?

I remember in 1999 or 2000 (can't remember the year exactly), when Nasser shot his training video. A year after it came out, he told me he sold 100 copies. TOTAL.

A tell-all about bodybuilding is urban legend at BEST. More likely, as with so much that swirls around the bodybuilding world, it's just a rumor.

AND, Nasser would've wasted his time.

BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackNumero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    What's the story?
    Originally Posted by FreakCityPhysiq View Post
    First of all, just to point out the obvious, what could he possibly say? There's gay or bisexual athletes? They use AAS, GH, Insulin, thyroid, etc? They use recreational drugs?

You mean, all the stuff that goes on in Hollywood that I can see on TV every friggin' day, or something every bodybuilding fan, man, woman, and child on the face of the Earth already knows? (Psst... these guy take steroids. By my book.)

One more obvious point: Bodybuilding isn't on TV, anywhere. No Olympia coverage, Arnold coverage, USA or Nationals coverage, no American Muscle Magazine, no Flex workout show in the a.m. hosted by Shawn Ray, no Lee Haney Animalyze workout.

You know, all the stuff they had in the 90's that no longer exists.

So, Nasser would write a book, about nothing we don't see every day, about a sport that has no mass appeal, and absolutely no television prescence. Who's buying this book?

I remember in 1999 or 2000 (can't remember the year exactly), when Nasser shot his training video. A year after it came out, he told me he sold 100 copies. TOTAL.

A tell-all about bodybuilding is urban legend at BEST. More likely, as with so much that swirls around the bodybuilding world, it's just a rumor.

AND, Nasser would've wasted his time.
    If I remember he was basically going to talk about the behind the scenes corruption, **** the bodybuilders had to deal with (extreme dieting/drug abuse, poor IFBB compensation, getting shafted in placings, gay for pay etc), as well as personal stories relating to him (e.g. things you may have not known about other bodybuilders). To be honest with you, I (and I would bet many others) would kill to get a behinds the scenes book on something like this. People eat this type of **** up whenever they can, whether it deals with politics, celebrities, sports, etc. It wouldn't be something that the average booksworm would read, but would be something demanded by many workout enthusiasts and bodybuilding fans. Think about all the discussion/interest that anonymous bodybuilder interview that talked about drug abuse in the 90s provoked. Many people would pay $20 to read an elongated discussion (with real names, to boot).
    Frustrated at bodybuilding? Read my rant:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148817673&page=1

FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreakCityPhysiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never once has another pro bodybuilder come up and discuss, or ask about, gay for pay anything. Never. Not one single time. I knew, I dunno', 150 pro's. I wasn't counting, but, every American pro, and almost every foreign born pro. Everybody knew everybody, so, that wasn't out of the ordinary if you were a pro.

But, even if Nasser did have carnal knowledge of this, he would never throw a friend under the bus so he could make a buck. That wasn't Nasser.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like to read his book, especially about how the judging panel's corruption and how everything is placed out for the placings, it's obvious there's shafting and robbery every year at every show, but I'd really like to know in depth, how it works.

Also, FreakCityPhysiq, are/were you a pro?

How the athletes are placed isn't discussed with the athletes. There's a judging process. Do they always get it right? No. It's a subjective sport, so, different people will have different opinions.

I've seen some judging that was dramatically poor. Like, no one is that blind, poor. In MY opinion, it always had to do with money.

No pro will a have a great answer for this. Every pro can find a show or two where they think they should've been placed higher.

Yes, I was a pro. Very happy to not talk about myself.

How the athletes are placed isn't discussed with the athletes. There's a judging process. Do they always get it right? No. It's a subjective sport, so, different people will have different opinions.

I've seen some judging that was dramatically poor. Like, no one is that blind, poor. In MY opinion, it always had to do with money.

No pro will a have a great answer for this. Every pro can find a show or two where they think they should've been placed higher.

Yes, I was a pro. Very happy to not talk about myself.
    Interesting, you might be lying, but if you are a indeed a pro/ex-pro, I'm on a quest. The stories you told seemed quite legit and in no way I think a troll would go this far.

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the "beautiful man with glasses"

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn't Lee Priest's book similar?

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP my favorite BB
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Location: Bude, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mystogan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rip

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man was a beast
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I see that his official site www.hugenasser.com has confirmed that he had a traditional muslim funeral in Egypt...which means he was buried almost straight away, with no autopsy. We'll never know the cause the death.
    Original board member since 1999

caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100)
    No *****ng way!

Nasser El Sonbaty (October 15, 1965 – March 20, 2013) was a IFBB professional bodybuilder.

http://www.musclemag.com/culture/nas.../#.UU6vHFfKQnq

On quest for.. what?

On quest for.. what?
    It was a joke, to find out who you really are by your stats and age, but I'm not going to do it hahaha. Even if I was serious, I wouldn't expose you, you have your reasons to remain anonymous.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With John Romano and Lee Priest...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kky7lp
    Episode 1: Talks about Greg Kovacs, Shawn Ray, his "supplementation"

Episode 2: Talks about Jay Cutler, a few funny stories, his book, guys on the internet, people at the gym etc
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/xq6rrk

Talking

When you retire from bodybuilding, you have X amount of training and nutrition expertise, knowledge, experience, whatever, and nothing to do with it. So, I just want to dust it off and discuss it once in a while. It's still holds a tiny bit of interest for me. Talking about me, personally, holds zero interest. Thanks for understanding.

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my favourire thing about nasser, personality wise, was his no bs attitude. I was watching a bfto vid and he was talking about his loss at the arnold to flex. He was adressing the issue of mass monsters vs aesthetics (you know, to the people who dont know what bbing is about), and he said he wasnt in better conditioning than flex and didnt have a problem with the result.

santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100) santiken is not very well liked. (-100)

Oh no....!!!

I had written an email to Nasser from his website on or about the 15th of this month thinking he may or may not respond back personnaly and after 10 days I thought well, he probably won't respond and then I see this. My God...I loved this guy and didn't even really know him...just by reading his posts. I don't even really care about the bodybuilding part except that it made for some incredibly entertaining reading. I cared more for his genuine personality...jeeze. My prayers go out to his family.

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here are some great pics of Nasser from the 1997 Finland Grand Prix. Nasser kept his fullness and roundness along with a tight waist that he is known for while being 270 lbs plus. He had the best abs & thigh for a mass monster that ever stood on stage. Nasser was a BEAST from the front and the side. From behind his width rivaled the best of them, but his back double bicep lacked a bit. Nonetheless, he made up for it from the front especially with his front double bicep which many say it's one of the freakiest of All-Time. His conditioning was slightly off at this contest. It wasn't as good as it was at the 1997 Mr. Olympia where he got royally screwed and many people thought he should of been crowned Mr. Olympia that year. Nasser will always be known as "Huge Nasser", "The Wizard Of Truth", and "Uncrowned Mr. Olympia".

R.I.P NASSER!!!

MORE PICS -----> NASSER EL SONBATY - 1997 Finland Grand Prix PICS (Drag pics to new tab and it will open to original size)

Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

I remember very, VERY well that first time Nasser worked with Chad Nicholls. That was the 1997 Olympia diet, and those Grand Prix pics were right after the Olympia. All do respect to Dorian, who was my favorite pro bb'er of all time, but Nasser beat him at that show. That Olympia was Nasser's all-time best condition, and he held it very well at the Grand Prix shows.

Chad always had funny stories about Nasser, and did a good impression of him.

OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) OberstGeiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From a Canadian magazine Muscle Insider

Last week we reported that IFBB Pro Nasser El Sonbaty died but now the industry is left with question. What caused Nasser's death? Where did he die? Was anyone with him at the time? Fortunately his training partner Guillermo Tom told Musclemag International some info to set the record straight. Here's what he had to say on Nasser's death:

“Nasser had been ill for sometime. In November he was admitted to the hospital here in San Diego for breathing problems. It was then that he was diagnosed with heart failure and kidney damage. He was on dialysis from that day on. The doctors told him he was not a candidate for a heart transplant because his heart was too weak. He went back to Egypt to visit his family, which consisted of his mother, father and one sister. He died in his sleep while in Egypt. Whether or not it was caused by any of the illnesses I mentioned, we do not yet know. That’s the true story.”

JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JpRus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OberstGeiger View Post
    From a Canadian magazine Muscle Insider

Last week we reported that IFBB Pro Nasser El Sonbaty died but now the industry is left with question. What caused Nasser's death? Where did he die? Was anyone with him at the time? Fortunately his training partner Guillermo Tom told Musclemag International some info to set the record straight. Here's what he had to say on Nasser's death:

“Nasser had been ill for sometime. In November he was admitted to the hospital here in San Diego for breathing problems. It was then that he was diagnosed with heart failure and kidney damage. He was on dialysis from that day on. The doctors told him he was not a candidate for a heart transplant because his heart was too weak. He went back to Egypt to visit his family, which consisted of his mother, father and one sister. He died in his sleep while in Egypt. Whether or not it was caused by any of the illnesses I mentioned, we do not yet know. That’s the true story.”

damn.

RIP.
    bench 365lb
    squat 405lb
    deadlifting 500lb

Goals.

bench 405lb
    squat over 500lb
    dl 600lb

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I suppose this is confirmed now.

RIP Nas, way too early to check out. =/

Heart and Kidney failure, not good, everyone will speculate the obvious, but it's neither here nor there, the man is gone but his name/ achievements will live on. Peace.

nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nelsoncsilva has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Rip
    My pre contest journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154261461&page=1

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    RIP Nasser
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been off the misc/youtube for 6 weeks, had no idea about it until yesterday...RIP, too young
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

Registered User UnderTenPercent's Avatar
    UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnderTenPercent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    RIP. Remember looking at photos of him in the 90's. Will truly be missed.