dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Bodyfat estimation (measly reps)

6'0" and about 166lbs. I've lost 25lbs seemingly just from my legs and back because torso hasn't changed much. Could anyone give me an esti?

Side: http://i48.tinypic.com/2q3vzwi.png
    Front: http://i48.tinypic.com/10xwlrm.png
    Back: http://i50.tinypic.com/2yo7e5c.jpg

I know my weight is low for my height but I'll be working on that as soon as this cut is over.

Any help will be massively appreciated and measly reps will be left

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    about 20-21%
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Repped, thanks, any other opinions?

Learner2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Learner2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Learner2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Learner2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Learner2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Learner2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    19-20%, I don't think it's a great idea to do a cut with your current weight considering your high BF% and frame. Lifting heavy with maintenance/a small surplus would probably help you more.

Originally Posted by Learner2013 View Post
    19-20%, I don't think it's a great idea to do a cut with your current weight considering your high BF% and frame. Lifting heavy with maintenance/a small surplus would probably help you more.
    At some point I'm gonna have to shave this excess fat off, whether its now or after when I bulk, its gonna have to go. The idea is I get down to 10% and Bulk on that, making the post-bulk cut easier. (repped)

Any other estimations?

amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dgainsuk View Post
    Any other estimations?
    22%

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those guys were pretty accurate at 20%. You have enough mass to cut down more before bulking, but 10% is not simple. I would cut to around 15% and then start a slow bulk. You will want to increase your size to fill out some of the skin you will have in your abdomen area before you cut down to that low of a bodyfat level.
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

Fired up to burn the fat HammerE's Avatar
    HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10) HammerE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Assuming 20% body fat (which looks about right) and assuming that you lift heavy during the cut and retain all current LBM you will have to cut to 149.5 lb to reach the 10% Body Fat you desire and then you will have to go on a long clean bulk to gain 20lb+ of LBM. I think you are better off going on a bulk now and cutting later. You will look leaner / better as you add on mass. I would bulk to 180 now and try and stay at 20-22% body fat then cut.
    Weighed 239 lb on 21st November 2012
    Weighed 214 lb on 1st March 2013
    +++March 1 to June 1 2013 Fat Loss Competition+++ Total Lost Since 1st March 2013 = 14.8 lb
    March 1:214lbs|March 8:211.8lbs|March 15:211.6lbs|March 22:208.8lbs|March 29:207.4lbs|
    April 5:206.8lbs|April 12:207.4 lbs|April 19:204.8lbs|April 26:202.8lbs|
    May 3:202.2lbs|May 10:199.2lbs|May 17:XXXlbs|May 24:XXXlbs|May 31:XXXlbs|

Total Lost since 21st November 2012 = 39.8 lb