Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You want us to help you with your completely unrealistic goal? I admire your dedication in saying you can do w/e you want, but you're setting yourself up for failure. You're young and young egos are strong...I get it...I used to be invincible too at your age.

naslund33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naslund33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naslund33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naslund33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by martoch View Post
    You want us to help you with your completely unrealistic goal? I admire your dedication in saying you can do w/e you want, but you're setting yourself up for failure. You're young and young egos are strong...I get it...I used to be invincible too at your age.
    I am trying to get you guys to help me come up with a bet that is not impossible just very very difficult and would require insane dedication. Someone throw ideas out for me please I dont need to be told I have a big ego I already know that, but I can do anything that doesnt defy the laws of physics so lets gooo i need ideas

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by naslund33 View Post
    I am trying to get you guys to help me come up with a bet that is not impossible just very very difficult and would require insane dedication. Someone throw ideas out for me please I dont need to be told I have a big ego I already know that, but I can do anything that doesnt defy the laws of physics so lets gooo i need ideas
    Nope it simply isn't possible for you to have a body like that in 6 weeks. You do not have enough lean body mass because you are skinny fat. You have 2-3 years of bulk/cut cycles to endure before having a body like that.

martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop focusing on some crazy bet and focus on what you're already being told and do it right. Wanting us to come up with a bet for you is just stupid.

naslund33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naslund33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naslund33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) naslund33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Vaylor View Post
    Nope it simply isn't possible for you to have a body like that in 6 weeks. You do not have enough lean body mass because you are skinny fat. You have 2-3 years of bulk/cut cycles to endure before having a body like that.
    Yes I know it is impossible in 6 weeks so what is possible in 6 weeks? Losing 35 pounds on a extreme diet? Ill do the bulking later I just wanna make a quick 1k first

Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes I know it is impossible in 6 weeks so what is possible in 6 weeks? Losing 35 pounds on a extreme diet? Ill do the bulking later I just wanna make a quick 1k first
    Why do you want to lose weight, you have no muscle. You'd look like an Ethiopian.

AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlbertRossy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell him you want 12 weeks. Eat 6000-8000 calories per day and do this...olympic lifts 2 hours, boxing 2 hours, something from an infomercial (insanity?) for 2 hours, and 2 hours of yoga. You got this, OP. NO DOUBT!

And don't forget to photo/video log it for all the haters.

Originally Posted by Wadecounty7 View Post
    Why do you want to lose weight, you have no muscle. You'd look like an Ethiopian.
    Because im doing a bet of some sorts? Read the thread

Then after im a skinny ethiopian, I will bulk up like an animal

And I have more muscle then you guys may think, thats a pic of me tightening up my abs, I have muscle
    Attached Images

And I have more muscle then you guys may think, thats a pic of me tightening up my abs, I have muscle
    Are you trolling? Please tell me you're joking. Stop letting your pride get in the way of reality.

Originally Posted by martoch View Post
    Are you trolling? Please tell me you're joking. Stop letting your pride get in the way of reality.
    how about you just stop posting in my thread youre a plug. But I do have some muscle I know im not ripped but im not skinny fat. That pic is of me like 1.5 months ago I look a little less muscular but I still have relatively same arms
    Attached Images

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have been here for almost 2 years and still havent progressed? I call troll. If you think you have muscle at that size then you are mistaken. Im small as hell and probably have a good 30 lbs of lbm more than you do -__-
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    You have been here for almost 2 years and still havent progressed? I call troll. If you think you have muscle at that size then you are mistaken. Im small as hell and probably have a good 30 lbs of lbm more than you do -__-
    I have been a member for 2 years but I have not been working out consistently, not sure what your point is

how about you just stop posting in my thread youre a plug. But I do have some muscle I know im not ripped but im not skinny fat. That pic is of me like 1.5 months ago I look a little less muscular but I still have relatively same arms
    You will get no help with that attitude. I never called you skinny fat. You need to build muscle, period, unless you want to show your Justin Beiber "abs".

I will not feed the troll any more.

ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    o****dude. Why didn't you put that pic in the OP??! My bad dude, the lighting must've been off in the other pics or something. With that muscle you already look like Brad Pitt, if not better. Double down and tell your betting buddy you only need a week.

h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) h3at has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is he trolling?

Not trolling just some people being ignorant. Thought these forums were full of valuable info but apparently its just meat head trolls who have no lives outside of the gym

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not trolling just some people being ignorant. Thought these forums were full of valuable info but apparently its just meat head trolls who have no lives outside of the gym
    The problem is your asking us to give you bad advice so you can win a bet. I could give you a ton of useful information about how to build a better body, I wan't nothing to do with telling you how to wreck the one you have.
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Originally Posted by Electricheadd View Post
    The problem is your asking us to give you bad advice so you can win a bet. I could give you a ton of useful information about how to build a better body, I wan't nothing to do with telling you how to wreck the one you have.
    So in six weeks under no circumstances is it possible for me to shred off all my fat and look lean and mean? Not absolutely ripped, just look pretty good and lean, not super skinny. I am talking about working out 3 hours a day everyday and eating strict as fck. It must be possible right??

Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nosepull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bet your friend you can look like Christian Bale in six weeks. That's the only condition: you'll have a body like Christian Bale.

Then stop eating .

canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) canadiancoops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Troll you already look like Brad Pitt....you are a strong and beautiful woman. Do it and post pics in 6 weeks...in 4 flexing 6 pack pics
    The body doesn't struggle to lose weight...the mind does - keep measurements, keep your sanity.

I'm an Englishman living in Canada...oh how I miss a decent curry!

Former skinny fat member @ 158lbs - now 205lbs and 15%. It's been a long journey but a rewarding one.

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So in six weeks under no circumstances is it possible for me to shred off all my fat and look lean and mean? Not absolutely ripped, just look pretty good and lean, not super skinny. I am talking about working out 3 hours a day everyday and eating strict as fck. It must be possible right??
    You could make some excellent improvements in 6 weeks with some very strict diet plans. (18-20lbs in 6 weeks would be a very lofty goal) No way are you going to look ripped Consider this, the average body builder allows 12 weeks for a cut and many prefer 16 before a contest. These are guys who have spent the last 12 months building a ****ton of muscle. They then spend 12-16 weeks meticulously monitoring diet/exercise and fat loss to get ripped. You are untrained and asking to do a much larger fat cut with less muscle mass in half the time. See the problem?
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

You could make some excellent improvements in 6 weeks with some very strict diet plans. (18-20lbs in 6 weeks would be a very lofty goal) No way are you going to look ripped Consider this, the average body builder allows 12 weeks for a cut and many prefer 16 before a contest. These are guys who have spent the last 12 months building a ****ton of muscle. They then spend 12-16 weeks meticulously monitoring diet/exercise and fat loss to get ripped. You are untrained and asking to do a much larger fat cut with less muscle mass in half the time. See the problem?
    Yea I do, thanks. So if I were to make this bet for 12 weeks would it be possible?

Yea I do, thanks. So if I were to make this bet for 12 weeks would it be possible?
    There is a video of a an average guy who does it. "I wanna look like that guy". He goes through contest prep for a bodybuilding show google it up and watch its an eye opener and pretty entertaining.
    My Reverse Diet Log

ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You don't seem to understand; without a significant base of lbm you're not going to look ripped, or even lean. You're going to look very skinny. It's possible to lose a good amount of body fat, and drop a few % in 12 weeks. Entirely possible. But it takes years to build the muscle to look ripped while you're skinny. You can cut to 5% body fat if you want, cut for 20 weeks. It won't make a difference. You need more mass to make it work.

Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wadecounty7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is a video of a an average guy who does it. "I wanna look like that guy". He goes through contest prep for a bodybuilding show google it up and watch its an eye opener and pretty entertaining.
    He did it in 6 months, not weeks, and he also had at least a small bit of muscle to start with. But yeah, that video is a great example of what is possible with dedication... and plenty of time still, 6 months is quite a while. Even then, to look like Brad Pitt he'd have to tack another 2 years most likely onto what he already did.

Originally Posted by ImAVelociraptor View Post
    You don't seem to understand; without a significant base of lbm you're not going to look ripped, or even lean. You're going to look very skinny. It's possible to lose a good amount of body fat, and drop a few % in 12 weeks. Entirely possible. But it takes years to build the muscle to look ripped while you're skinny. You can cut to 5% body fat if you want, cut for 20 weeks. It won't make a difference. You need more mass to make it work.
    I have an okay base of lbm, if I do a ton of cardio I can still work on preserving my muscle as much as possible by taking creatin, lots of protein lifting weights etc so that I dont look incredibly scronny. Then after 8 weeks I could bulk for 4 weeks? I know thats not a long time though

cant find it

edit: nevermind, watching it now!
    Last edited by naslund33; 04-10-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000) Gneejack is just really nice. (+1000)
    My friend, if you're able to accomplish anything you set your mind to as you say you can, then you would already know what you could accomplish with your body and within what period of time instead of asking complete strangers what you can or cannot do. What the people here are telling you is that it is incredibly unwise to do what you're trying to attempt. There is no doubt, if you starve yourself and do insane amounts of cardio and fat burning exercises, your body will go through a drastic change, but it will be dangerous and unhealthy for you to do so. It may even have long lasting consequences you haven't even considered. A thousand dollars is nowhere near enough for you to do this. Either raise the stakes of the bet or abandon this foolish notion.

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You could do Lyle McDonalds PSMF diet, but I don't think I'd recommend it for you.