Page 124 of 171 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 5128
    youngs7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Andrewt11591 View Post
    I nees some help/motivation! I signed up for my local gym, went for about two almost three weeks and then stopped.

But now I'm going for my police officer exam (written exam) with the physical a few months after.

Please spare me the "cops suck, I hate pigs, blah blah" attitude. I know a lot of people don't like police. But my father was a cop and I've always wanted to be one since I was a child.

Now, I'm 6' and 155lbs. I don't see this being a huge problem being a police officer, my father started off the same age and relativly the same size as me. But, the bigger someone is, the more intimidating they are, and will have an easier time handling people.

I shouldve been prepping for this out of highschool, but sadly I was lazy and procrastinated. Got busy with other work, and cars, and normal stuff.

I need to gain weight and am having a hard time doing it. I eat a good amount each day and don't gain anything. I tried for three weeks eating in excess and still didn't see a pound increase.

My work might be the biggest problem, I walk on average 8miles (fast paced walking) pushing beds, stretchers, wheelchairs, with patients on them. I feel this causes a lot of burned calories and I can't keep up the intake to be over the amount I need.

When I started working here 2yyrs ago I was 170lbs and now I'm 155lbs. My eating habbits didn't change at all.

I need a good diet plan to gain weight, eveeyone tells me its not hard to do, just eat a ton of food. But I do eat a ton of food everyday and have a hard time eating any more than I already do... maybe I can eat higher calorie foods?

Other than the need to gain weight I'm going to start running as well because ill need to be in shape for the physical test and the academy assuming I pass the written.

Any help would be appreciated
    I would just work out and not really worry about it. If your academy is like mine, and is paramilitary, they are not gonna expect you to start in PERFECT shape and they will build you up. You do need so be able to do some pushups, situps, pullups, etc, but don't worry about having to do 100 of each with no issue.

I would also go on a bulking diet with some cardio thrown in. Again, if your experience is like mine, people lost weight though the whole academy do to the structure of it so if you do gain fat, chances are it won't be there for long.

Also I wouldn't stress over not being able to do everything back to back to back. Honestly your not supposed to be able to. Your supposed to struggle, it's part of the breakdown process.

Anyway, good luck. If wherever you are at doesn't pan out, my department is ALWAYS hiring. If you need anything, PM me.
    Thin Blue Line

Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Willnotquit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some disheartening news for me, I've lost weight. There's things going on with me that have made me stressed, and I am 110 now . I wish I can gain the 4 pounds and more back soon.

Andrewt11591 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrewt11591 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by youngs7 View Post
    I would just work out and not really worry about it. If your academy is like mine, and is paramilitary, they are not gonna expect you to start in PERFECT shape and they will build you up. You do need so be able to do some pushups, situps, pullups, etc, but don't worry about having to do 100 of each with no issue.

I would also go on a bulking diet with some cardio thrown in. Again, if your experience is like mine, people lost weight though the whole academy do to the structure of it so if you do gain fat, chances are it won't be there for long.

Also I wouldn't stress over not being able to do everything back to back to back. Honestly your not supposed to be able to. Your supposed to struggle, it's part of the breakdown process.

Anyway, good luck. If wherever you are at doesn't pan out, my department is ALWAYS hiring. If you need anything, PM me.
    Thanks a lot for the help. I started bulking two days ago. I feel my stomach expanding already...

I know I don't need to be able to bang out all those push ups and sit ups and pull ups right away. But if I can blow them away in the physical test it would be great.

The only upper hand I have on others right now is my father being a cop, and him getting physically disabled on the job, forced to retire early. This gives me more points on the test, similar to how vets get more points.

Its really competitive up here to get a police officer job. The civil service exam only happens every two years, and tons of people take it every time. The test applies to just about every town in the state, so hundreds of people from each town are taking it. Tough competition.

Is your department civil service? A few departments around here aren't civil service but they don't pay as much and don't have a union to protect you like the depts with civil service do.

Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dermbet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Willnotquit View Post
    Some disheartening news for me, I've lost weight. There's things going on with me that have made me stressed, and I am 110 now . I wish I can gain the 4 pounds and more back soon.
    Not to worry, the weighing scales are not correct definition of "gain". Your weight is only an indicator. Your size in the mirror is the most important thing. You might have lost fat and built muscle which is positive. However, you need to make sure you're eating enough. What is your current diet? It should be around 2,400 calories minimum i think.

Keep reading what other people are eating and what foods they choose and how they prepare them. I am trying stuff out all the time and learning bit by bit.
    Gotta keep learning. Here's a tip to eat more and it's obvious but I bet there's people out there who don't do it.

Don't cook one item at a time. eg, Cook 6 chicken breasts in the oven (not one!) and eat two a day over three days. Easy meals and almost no cooking time involved, just add little rice and broccoli for example. Boil 6 eggs hard, store in fridge and eat 2 in a tuna salad each day....again easy ready supply of protein.

You can't get easier than boiling an egg!

Put your diet up here so people can see it and see if you're missing anything and your workout.
    Last edited by Dermbet; 04-05-2013 at 05:38 AM.

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Willnotquit View Post
    We have all been there, don't give up. Things happen, but because of all the things we face in our journey once we reach our goal it means so much more. I lose weight sometimes, hell last summer i dropped 30 lbs lol But guess what? My weight came back, and my body looks 10x better than it did before i dropped the weight. Keep your head up. 4 lbs isn't too much, in your eyes every bit counts but you could gain this back in a month, ( talking slowly) or as little as 2-3 weeks.

I'd be glad to help
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

IG: BobbyBooSh4y

redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) redmond3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dermbet View Post
    Not to worry, the weighing scales are not correct definition of "gain". Your weight is only an indicator. Your size in the mirror is the most important thing. You might have lost fat and built muscle which is positive. However, you need to make sure you're eating enough. What is your current diet? It should be around 2,400 calories minimum i think.

Keep reading what other people are eating and what foods they choose and how they prepare them. I am trying stuff out all the time and learning bit by bit.
    Gotta keep learning. Here's a tip to eat more and it's obvious but I bet there's people out there who don't do it.

Don't cook one item at a time. eg, Cook 6 chicken breasts in the oven (not one!) and eat two a day over three days. Easy meals and almost no cooking time involved, just add little rice and broccoli for example. Boil 6 eggs hard, store in fridge and eat 2 in a tuna salad each day....again easy ready supply of protein.

You can't get easier than boiling an egg!

Put your diet up here so people can see it and see if you're missing anything and your workout.
    great advice,

cook your meals in bulk, you waste ALOT of time prepping your food, cook for days in adavance. I like keeping things simple.

Post your diet we can check it out, and routine
    We Win OR We Learn

Journey of the Skinnies main thread==>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131655893

Journey of the Skinnies Group=======>http://groups.bodybuilding.com/the_journey_of_the_skinnies

MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMagic123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ready to get started on this tomorrow. So many times stupid things have got in the way, now is the time to get my head down and get on with it.
    Will be starting very light weight, gradually working my way up. I am not in a race with anyone, so I don't care about numbers! As long as I am seeing progress i am happy!

Andrewt11591 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrewt11591 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As of now for a quick easy meal and to boost cals I'm eating a pbj sandwich.. tasty and easy to eat on the run.

How many is safe to eat per day? I've been having two a day. One afternoon and one at night.

My other meals consist of these items, but not all these everyday.

1 chicken breast and pasta or rice. 2times a day

Mhp mass gainer shakes with milk

Baked potatoes

Eggs with peppers, cheese, two slices of toast

A few glasses of milk per day (16oz glasses)

Bananas

Greek yogurts

Roastbeef sandwiche with cheese, lettuce, onion, pickle

Cranberry juice

And of course water

I was told to mainly stick with a higher carb diet to gain weight quickly. But I'm not getting much veggies or fruits in.

Is this a good diet for gaining weight on a budget?

Getting in 3500cals a day this way.

MrJami has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, I found this post while looking on google so thought I'd register and post I was shocked a few weeks ago to find my weight had dropped to 59.4kg (130lbs) which wasn't good as I'm 5'11" so decided to change it and hit the weights and changed my diet!

I bumped my calorie intake up to 3500 as I also have quite an active job moving things around all day although I can never seem to eat as much when I'm not working and can't manage 3500 I'm guessing it's because I'm not burning the energy.

As far as the lifting goes I'm currently following starting strength and having to cheat a little when it comes to squats as I'm lifting at home and no rack or stands, instead I'm doing hack squats and de-weighting at the bottom to make it a bit more brutal on the legs!

Anyway the progress after 2 weeks, I now weigh 62.8kg (138lbs) so might have overdone the calories a bit... My training weights have gone from a pathetic 26kg (57lbs) to a still pathetic 36kg (80lbs) squats are currently at 66kg (145lbs) and deadlift is about the same as I'm nearly out of plates! lol

Anyone feel free to comment or tell me if I'm doing something wrong please feel free to do so

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome forum guys, I will post A link in my forum to this one. This forum is a gold mine of awesome info, Thanks for running strong!
    Last edited by Lanithroe; 04-09-2013 at 07:59 PM.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Registered User thatswhatshesed's Avatar
    thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As of now for a quick easy meal and to boost cals I'm eating a pbj sandwich.. tasty and easy to eat on the run.

How many is safe to eat per day? I've been having two a day. One afternoon and one at night.

Baked potatoes

Bananas

Greek yogurts

Cranberry juice

And of course water

I was told to mainly stick with a higher carb diet to gain weight quickly. But I'm not getting much veggies or fruits in.

Looks good to me! there is no limit on PBJ's. enjoy them! Also since you are eating at a calorie surplus try to fit fruits and veggies in there more. MAybe a custom made smoothie with protien could help get some fruit in?
    Certified GIF reactionist

++Positive Crew++

Reps back

Originally Posted by thatswhatshesed View Post
    Looks good to me! there is no limit on PBJ's. enjoy them! Also since you are eating at a calorie surplus try to fit fruits and veggies in there more. MAybe a custom made smoothie with protien could help get some fruit in?
    Oo a smoothie. Good idea. Thanks!

Originally Posted by MrMagic123 View Post
    Ready to get started on this tomorrow. So many times stupid things have got in the way, now is the time to get my head down and get on with it.
    Will be starting very light weight, gradually working my way up. I am not in a race with anyone, so I don't care about numbers! As long as I am seeing progress i am happy!
    Good luck my friend! That is a good attitude to have, I look forward in hearing and seeing the progress you make. Do you have any goals, or possibly a deadline?
    We Win OR We Learn

Baked potatoes

Bananas

Greek yogurts

Cranberry juice

And of course water

I wouldn;t worry about eating veggies, we are looking for foods with high calorie density and also nutrient dense foods. Veggies tend to feel people up fairly quickly and very little calories in them. Fruits are great, Bananas , apples, pears, grapes.

If you are worrying about budget, you can drop the mhp weight gainer and make your own, or buy a cheaper gainer, like serious mass and break it up to one scoop. Looks good though, you can add eggs also. Also make sure you have an estimate of how many calories you are intaking so when you don't gain anymore weight you know why, and can simply increase your calorie intake which is much easier. Carbs are important, you should be eating more carbs then your proteins, and also fats.
    We Win OR We Learn

Originally Posted by MrJami View Post
    Hello, I found this post while looking on google so thought I'd register and post I was shocked a few weeks ago to find my weight had dropped to 59.4kg (130lbs) which wasn't good as I'm 5'11" so decided to change it and hit the weights and changed my diet!

I bumped my calorie intake up to 3500 as I also have quite an active job moving things around all day although I can never seem to eat as much when I'm not working and can't manage 3500 I'm guessing it's because I'm not burning the energy.

As far as the lifting goes I'm currently following starting strength and having to cheat a little when it comes to squats as I'm lifting at home and no rack or stands, instead I'm doing hack squats and de-weighting at the bottom to make it a bit more brutal on the legs!

Anyway the progress after 2 weeks, I now weigh 62.8kg (138lbs) so might have overdone the calories a bit... My training weights have gone from a pathetic 26kg (57lbs) to a still pathetic 36kg (80lbs) squats are currently at 66kg (145lbs) and deadlift is about the same as I'm nearly out of plates! lol

Anyone feel free to comment or tell me if I'm doing something wrong please feel free to do so
    5'11 at 130 lbs, you have so much room to grow Do you have a goal in mind when it comes to adding weight on? 20 lbs? 30lbs???

If you are having troubles intaking 3500 calories when you aren't working its okay. Since you are having an off day, calories can be lower than the normal 3500 since you aren't burning some off from work. I don't worry to much if i don't hit my target of 4k calories on off days because im not active as I would be on on day. (If that makes sense)

Starting strength is a good program to run when first starting, lots of people here have done the same, you can move to a more advanced program when you get the movements right, and can focus more on form. You can also try walking lunges if you want to change things up a bit or add to your current program.

8 lbs in 2 weeks is a good chunk of weight, I would keep your diet and calorie number the same since you are gaining fairly quickly. You should be able to put on another 2-3 lbs in the next 2 weeks.

congrats on putting on some weight, and not giving up Can't wait to hear about the next 2 weeks, and your progress to come.
    We Win OR We Learn

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Awesome forum guys, I will post A link in my forum to this one. This foum is a gold mine of awesome info, Thanks for running strong!
    thanks bro I'll have to stop by there later tonight
    We Win OR We Learn

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by redmond3 View Post
    thanks bro I'll have to stop by there later tonight
    Thank you for stopping by my forum, and I am looking forward to hearing from you again.

Sad to report that after my first week of bulking I've gained nothing! Not a pound!

I feel like I've never eaten this much before, I got in 3500cals a day, some days more.

Worked out every other day

Hopefully ill start gaining soon

Sad to report that after my first week of bulking I've gained nothing! Not a pound!

I feel like I've never eaten this much before, I got in 3500cals a day, some days more.

Pick your head up bro, Your weight fluctuates alot, I wouldn't weigh yourself every week, a bit much. Try every 2 weeks, and even though you didn't put on any weight the first week you should take and update your personal measurements. Sometimes you might not see a change on the scale but you may gain inches in certain areas.

You must be very active if you are getting in 3500 calories and not gaining, Are you sure you are hitting 3500?? Or is this an estimate? You could also be spending a long time in the gym?
    We Win OR We Learn

Make sure to keep track of your body fat % bro. You could have gained some muscle but lost fat if you are very active, and make sure to keep in mind the post that redmond3 posted as well. you got this brother!

Pick your head up bro, Your weight fluctuates alot, I wouldn't weigh yourself every week, a bit much. Try every 2 weeks, and even though you didn't put on any weight the first week you should take and update your personal measurements. Sometimes you might not see a change on the scale but you may gain inches in certain areas.

You must be very active if you are getting in 3500 calories and not gaining, Are you sure you are hitting 3500?? Or is this an estimate? You could also be spending a long time in the gym?

Only do an hour max in the gym. Most of the time a little less. I start to feel sick after 45-50min of hittin it hard. To the point where I throw up right when I get home. And when I don't throw up I need to lay down for like 30min and miss my post meal. But I literally feel so sick I have to lay down

I work at a fast paced job walking about 8miles per 8hr shift, pushing, pulling and lifting at least 300lbs a time. Maybe that makes me burn more?

I've been tracking my cals on myfitnesspal app and getting 3500 or more everyday.
    Last edited by Andrewt11591; 04-10-2013 at 09:15 PM.

tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Started at 157lbs in January and stats are current. Was feeling good about my weight until I saw a pic of myself someone posted today. Still painfully skinny. In depressed mode right now. Don't even want to go out. Eating my pain away with chipotle and bulk shake (whey, PB, olive oil, banana, 2.5cup milk, snicker's easter egg)

when will it be my turn

thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tunnel12 View Post
    Started at 157lbs in January and stats are current. Was feeling good about my weight until I saw a pic of myself someone posted today. Still painfully skinny. In depressed mode right now. Don't even want to go out. Eating my pain away with chipotle and bulk shake (whey, PB, olive oil, banana, 2.5cup milk, snicker's easter egg)

when will it be my turn
    we are always hardest on ourselves man. you have clearly made progress, and will continue to. Keep working hard, it is paying off already

++Positive Crew++

Reps back

when will it be my turn

I'd love to be where you're at. Soon I will be if I keep at it. Use it as motivation

Only do an hour max in the gym. Most of the time a little less. I start to feel sick after 45-50min of hittin it hard. To the point where I throw up right when I get home. And when I don't throw up I need to lay down for like 30min and miss my post meal. But I literally feel so sick I have to lay down

I work at a fast paced job walking about 8miles per 8hr shift, pushing, pulling and lifting at least 300lbs a time. Maybe that makes me burn more?

I've been tracking my cals on myfitnesspal app and getting 3500 or more everyday.
    WOW, you are pretty active, if you aren't gaining on that set calorie amount, then you have to simply eat more. Try adding another 200-350 calories to your diet and check in 2 weeks. If you haven't been losing weight then you should put on some weight bumping it up by that much

I know the feeling, yesterday I did legs pretty intense, whenever I hit legs HARD, I feel little sick, but I don't puke any. I laid down for 30-40 minutes then decided to eat some chicken, salad, and bake potato, then I started feeling better. I drank about a cup of ice tea, to kick my sugar levels back up and felt much better. If you do infact throw up make sure you rehydrate yourself, and try putting food back in your stomach.

Also try not eating a huge meal right before the gym, I would eat maybe 1hr -2hours before gym, and if I feel little hungry I would eat a piece of fruit 30 mins before gym.

Maybe try working out at a different time, maybe earlier in the morning or in the afternoon, If you feel that sick while working out also try toning it down a bit, or take a break.
    We Win OR We Learn

when will it be my turn
    If I'm not mistaken, you have gained since January and should be very proud of putting on some mass Just have to be patient bro, Also stop asking yourself when will it be your turn and do something about it ! You won't just add mass like that, you will have to work for it, nothing worth it comes easy. So if you really want it, you will get there.

I like watching this video atleast once a day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_VniidvZ78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nMtenrmsSk

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT stop crying, you came along way already why give up?

if you need help with your diet or workout just ask bro.
    We Win OR We Learn

tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tunnel12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I'm not mistaken, you have gained since January and should be very proud of putting on some mass Just have to be patient bro, Also stop asking yourself when will it be your turn and do something about it ! You won't just add mass like that, you will have to work for it, nothing worth it comes easy. So if you really want it, you will get there.

I like watching this video atleast once a day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_VniidvZ78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nMtenrmsSk

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT stop crying, you came along way already why give up?

if you need help with your diet or workout just ask bro.
    I have no intention of giving up and didn't mean to come off whiny. It was just one of those days. Like I said, I was feeling good about my progress up until I saw that picture. I went to the gym today and feel good about everything right now. I'm doing a variation of SS that I tweaked myself.

lifts went from
    bench 95lbs -> 155x8
    squat 95bs -> 185x5
    sumo deads 135 -> 255x5

Bulking on about 5000 cals right now. 60/30/10. I try to hit macros but usually fall short with carbs and high on fat.

some quick progress pics, one I took a couple pounds ago and one from about 7 months ago I pulled from FB(ignore gay filter)

before 157~

current 185~

Gaining a lot of fat but strength as well. I don't mind it. I had never paid too much attention to this thread before but I think I'll stick around. GL bros!
    Last edited by tunnel12; 04-12-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Gaining a lot of fat but strength as well. I don't mind it. I had never paid too much attention to this thread before but I think I'll stick around. GL bros!
    Still looking pretty lean brah. keep it up

++Positive Crew++

Reps back

I have no intention of giving up and didn't mean to come off whiny. It was just one of those days. Like I said, I was feeling good about my progress up until I saw that picture. I went to the gym today and feel good about everything right now. I'm doing a variation of SS that I tweaked myself.

lifts went from
    bench 95lbs -> 155x8
    squat 95bs -> 185x5
    sumo deads 135 -> 255x5

Bulking on about 5000 cals right now. 60/30/10. I try to hit macros but usually fall short with carbs and high on fat.

some quick progress pics, one I took a couple pounds ago and one from about 7 months ago I pulled from FB(ignore gay filter)

before 157~

current 185~

you should increase your fats, to 20% healthy fats will help you see better progress. Don't want your fats too low, they are essential for hormone production and other functions.

nice progress, 30 lbs, how much more are you trying to put on?
    We Win OR We Learn

Awesome pictures bro!, I 2nd on the fat intake.
    you should increase your fats, to 20% healthy fats will help you see better progress. Don't want your fats too low, they are essential for hormone production and other functions.

nice progress, 30 lbs, how much more are you trying to put on?

Page 124 of 171 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast