Closed Thread
Page 263 of 268 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,890 of 8038
    Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Musc1eBound is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    I ****ing love cuddling .. you can say cuddling is a gateway activity
    But how do you keep yourself under control while one is cuddling? Think of other things? Or am I alone here.

Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post
    This has been an interesting 2 pages. Pls Continue.

In return I shall provide my favorite gif.

Thanks. I needed that gif in my life <3.
    NPC Amateur.

Central Texas Showdown 2012: No placing
    Independence Day Classic 2014: 3rd Place - Novice Heavyweight

Mind + Body + Nature + Universe

"Life doesn't exist anywhere but Earth? That's like taking a cup of ocean water and saying there aren't any whales in the ocean." - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Think abstract, ask questions.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    last day of classes
    then a four day break

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Musc1eBound View Post
    But how do you keep yourself under control while one is cuddling? Think of other things? Or am I alone here.

Thanks. I needed that gif in my life <3.
    I did say it leads to other activities .. you're not
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    WHAT?? Girl, keep a shirt or something close to the bed...I usually end up taking the shirt off hubs' back or the one I wore to bed (not a nekkid sleeper...I would FREEZE...and I feel so very nekkid...) but didn't keep on and whoever is on top gets quick clean-up duty so we're not left with a huge wet spot, LOL. T-SHIRT!!

Round 2? Do married people do that??

Exactly...otherwise its gonna be like peeling apart a cold grilled cheese sammich. Don't nobody want none of that!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Omg.. That was one of the best posts ever. Cold grilled cheese sammich???? Amazing. I think I love you.

We TOTALLY do the T-shirt thing. We always end up with whoever is on top doing the STREEETTCCCCHHHHH without having to get right off and grabbing the t-shirt. My own personal walk of shame- Run to the bathroom with the shirt balled up between my legs and jump in the tub. It is NOT sexy.

With morning sex, you still have nasty night time mouth! I don't want to kiss anyone when I have morning breath! And getting the time to wake up a bit first is great, but it's only going to happen if we wake up at 5am. And I just don't do that.

BW, I also love cuddling. And I would love to cuddle after sex, but it's not an option unless I am ok with lying in the giant wet spot and changing the damn sheets.
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    With morning sex, you still have nasty night time mouth! I don't want to kiss anyone when I have morning breath! And getting the time to wake up a bit first is great, but it's only going to happen if we wake up at 5am. And I just don't do that
    you're just looking for excuses to sleep longer .. who said anything about kissing ?

BW, I also love cuddling. And I would love to cuddle after sex, but it's not an option unless I am ok with lying in the giant wet spot and changing the damn sheets.
    go pee and go back to bed and cuddle...
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    T shirt in a pinch. Tub of soft wash cloths and hand towels under the bed is all win
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ate salmon and eggs for breakfast....I hate salmon but I'm trying to eat better in the day. Got thru half before the gagging started.

Oh and I got the worst leg DOMS in the history of DOMS. Debating wether to incorporate creatine on leg day
    Last edited by Hannah82; 03-27-2013 at 08:31 AM.
    I have no idea what I'm doing, I just fkking do it.
    If it's hard that just means you need to do it more until it isn't.

~DSC~X~
    *AF Vet Crew**aeronautical science student*
    ♡beards♡

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Omg.. That was one of the best posts ever. Cold grilled cheese sammich???? Amazing. I think I love you.

We TOTALLY do the T-shirt thing. We always end up with whoever is on top doing the STREEETTCCCCHHHHH without having to get right off and grabbing the t-shirt. My own personal walk of shame- Run to the bathroom with the shirt balled up between my legs and jump in the tub. It is NOT sexy.

With morning sex, you still have nasty night time mouth! I don't want to kiss anyone when I have morning breath! And getting the time to wake up a bit first is great, but it's only going to happen if we wake up at 5am. And I just don't do that.

LOL!! <3

And yes...morning breath is bad. Any man who is willing to smooch in the a.m. is a good man...and the bed hair...woof. Correction: any man willing to do this (pointing at self) first thing in the morning is a good man. Or incredibly horny. Or both.

Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    T shirt in a pinch. Tub of soft wash cloths and hand towels under the bed is all win
    Unless you have a toddler that has discovered he can fit under the bed. I had to rearrange the top drawer of our night stand already!lol
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Yep, that's kinda what it feels like! Precious
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL!! <3

And yes...morning breath is bad. Any man who is willing to smooch in the a.m. is a good man...and the bed hair...woof. Correction: any man willing to do this (pointing at self) first thing in the morning is a good man. Or incredibly horny. Or both.

Unless you have a toddler that has discovered he can fit under the bed. I had to rearrange the top drawer of our night stand already!lol
    Get up to pee, rinse with listerine. Back to bed. Let the "cuddling" begin

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Get up to pee, rinse with listerine. Back to bed. Let the "cuddling" begin
    Oh no, I never start drinking before noon.

What?

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh no, I never start drinking before noon.

What?
    Lol... I shouldn't laugh at that because for some people it's true!

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd just like to point out that it's impossible to catch up on this thread by starting on the last page and then going backwards.

Soooooooo confused

Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Summersalt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You just can't make a dead horse run !
    "Be happy, but never satisfied". ~ Bruce Lee

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Steroids are for losers, natural bodybuilders are the true champions

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mferrandi View Post
    What did you just say? Say it again.

I just got told on my ******** not to get any bigger because I'm gonna go from good to gross real fast! And then when I stop lifting, it will all turn to fat and flab.

Not the first time, and not the last.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think any one who works hard to achieve their goals and never give up on their dreams are the real winners.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I just got told on my ******** not to get any bigger because I'm gonna go from good to gross real fast! And then when I stop lifting, it will all turn to fat and flab.

that's like saying dont bother to go on a diet cause you will just regain the weight

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I really don't get why random ass people think anyone should care about their opinion on someone else's body.

I look at it like this, If I, (or who ever you are judging) am not trying to sleep with you (and I'm not because I'm happily married) then IDGAF what you think about my body. So why do you think I care? STFU.

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    that's like saying dont bother to go on a diet cause you will just regain the weight
    Works for me.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Works for me.
    that's cause you want cookies

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    that's cause you want cookies
    Well I do now.
    Thanks for bringing that up.

your just mean

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Well I do now.
    Thanks for bringing that up.

your just mean
    hahahahahaaa...
    its what I do

Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    I really don't get why random ass people think anyone should care about their opinion on someone else's body.

I look at it like this, If I, (or who ever you are judging) am not trying to sleep with you (and I'm not because I'm happily married) then IDGAF what you think about my body. So why do you think I care? STFU.
    I'm not sure why people say this stuff. What is REALLY interesting is that they seriously have your best interest at heart. Like, 2 older ladies have told me this exact same thing in the past 3 months. I LOVE them both, and they are amazing women. They only want the best for me. They were truly telling me as a warning. I told them that I had a lot of body fat off of there to lose because that is what makes my arms look 'big'. But they insist they can't see a scrapof fat on me...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Those silly old ladies. They need to put on their glasses.

*CANADIAN CREW*

cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cnada has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    <sad little whimper> I'm SOOOOO freaking nervous right now--I got a tooth doctor(I have issues with the ACTUAL term so I can't even TYPE the word) appointment tomorrow morning and I'm worried that I'll have to get fillings(ALWAYS traumatic for me). I've been lucky for the past couple of checkups but I'm probably running out of luck.

Send me good vibes, PLEASE?
    I'm "weird" because I have Asperger's. That just makes me special. :)

Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Visagex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    got 240 on bench today as 1rm

not random, but happy about it
    Long live Visagex

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Visagex View Post
    got 240 on bench today as 1rm

not random, but happy about it
    Congratulations on the PR!

Closed Thread
Page 263 of 268 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast