Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LaCosaNostra90 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at most of these miscers stories. Just because you know a guy that knows a guy that got a girl doesn't mean thats the standard.

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Asians doing well with Scandinavians??? Shiet, you learn something new on the misc everyday. Brb moving
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Crease1234 View Post
    Asians doing well with Scandinavians??? Shiet, you learn something new on the misc everyday. Brb moving
    Again Im here to provide this. My gymnasium (high school) was full of Arabs and Vietnamese people. Plenty of the Asian guys hooked up with pure Danish girls. It's almost like if a girl gets an Asian bf her girly friends want Asian bf's too.

It's the Asian domino effect!

takemenow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by singlepik View Post
    Again Im here to provide this. My gymnasium (high school) was full of Arabs and Vietnamese people. Plenty of the Asian guys hooked up with pure Danish girls. It's almost like if a girl gets an Asian bf her girly friends want Asian bf's too.

BRB moving to Copenhagen

Originally Posted by CardiganBrah View Post
    Well America is a great country that provides a lot of opportunities and has variety in it. You can be Asian and do great with women in the US, it is just that in Europe (depending on country) it becomes a lot easier since you are exotic. Remember. Go to Holland, France, and the Scandinavian countries. Avoid Southern Europe because women there are just stuck up in general. Stay out of the UK.
    What's up with the UK? It seems to have a lot more racial tension and a LOT more fistfights. Is that what you were getting at?

Sucks because I HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGG at British South Asians (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, etc.)

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

that asian fever is contagious bro.
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    mein gott.

i swear people on the misc are getting dumber every day...

Originally Posted by SteinIdar View Post
    mein gott.

i swear people on the misc are getting dumber every day...
    Enlighten us.

Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rockchalk0420 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Imaneya View Post
    that video doesn't really prove anything. they only asked 3 chicks, 1 said she had no problem with banging other races and the other 2 said they wouldn't be down for middle eastern guys. the 2 that were not down hardly seemed like the most intelligent specimens, which is usually a trait shared amongst those whose who dismiss people based on their race/background.
    They said muslims. That includes africa, where many immigrants migrate from to Europe. Africa is mostly muslim.

There has been numerous studies though that show most racial groups prefer their own kind. I personally prefer white women, but that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to other races. Beauty is beauty regardless of skin color.

talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is really dumb. on many levels.
    Hate hate.
    ***VIKING CREW***
    Mod negs: 4.

A heart made fullmetal BodyBuildingGo's Avatar
    BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000)

Okay, brah, what's up with you loving Asians so much. Starting to think you're actually posing as a white person.
    In My Lates 20s and Still Get Nervous Around Middle Schoolers Taller Than Me crew
    High School Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    College Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    Grad School Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    Still Haven’t Made It crew

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BodyBuildingGo View Post
    Don't you have some pledges to be mean to?
    Phucking lmao .

Hnnnnghh when will it be mine turn for blonde ********s like Voe?

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    QFT

An Asian guy, Middle Eastern guy who was more Westernized, or Latino guy could absolutely clean house there.

If you look like Joseph Gordon Levitt (who is White), Mario Lopez, Jay Hernandez, or Enrique Iglesias, it is insane how much attention you will get from women there. You will absolutely kill it if you have game along with that darker appearance.
    This is not true.

German girl - Turkish (muslim) guy is the most common couple in Germany

My Swedish friend tells me Persian guy with Swedish girl is common couples in Sweden. Not sure about other countries but the women in Europe do not generally dislike men of middle eastern ethnicities. They may hate one who is one of those extremely religious types but that is like saying American women dislike Black men and the Black men we are talking about the stereotypically ghetto types that wear baggy clothes and talk in slangs (most do not do this).

The only kind of European women that I have talked to who hated brown (middle eastern looking) men a lot were british women but most middle eastern looking men I know don't care for them either.

<--- Not middle eastern but have lived in Europe before.
    Europeans can tell me more about this because I read it everywhere. There is this talk going around that women in Northern Europe are crazy for Black men yet when I visited Sweden I did not even see a Black man - White woman couple or meet any. Two of my Black friends (both American and aesthetic with good social skills) kept telling me how hard it was to get laid in Sweden and how women there were so stuck up.

The Latinos I have known who have gone there have had a stupid easy time getting laid, not so much with a lot of the black guys I know but the internet tells me otherwise. hope someone in here can clear **** up.
    gonna have to disagree with you there

looks aren't everything but to say they don't matter that much is kind of sheltered

money, good game, and status may make up for looks but decent looks are almost needed in countries that aren't poor, especially here in america!
    Now it makes sense. Just like in America. Lot of my friends are Black and one told it to me this way.

Any ethnic appearance other than Black has more options (larger dating pool) than a Black man. Most women won't want to date a Black man due to fear of how society looks at them. The thing is though, the women who do like Black men, like 10 out of 100, will like them so much that the man who is Black will only have to stand there long enough to get laid. That doesn't happen to other races, even though more women will be open to dating them (chicks who will date a latino but not a black man), they still have to bring something to the table. For a Black man, he just has to be Black and if those 10 percent of women out there find him, he won't have to do anything but say yes. It isn't like that for other races.
    You made an ignorant statement. How are you going to throw Italians and Greeks into the same group as Indians, Pakistanis, Turks, and Arabs.

Italians are White European. Look at Ambrossinni (White blonde dude who plays for Milan), he is an Italian. Greeks are White European too.

There isn't a country in the world where an Italian will have troubles getting laid

Why do people think all Italians are dark? Most of them are White just like the Irish, French, Germans.

I am out of here, you people don't know what you are talking about.
    Marriage does not indicate anything. There are less East Asian men here that Black men. A lot of those East Asian females are also war brides.

I go to a top 30 university (highly respected) and more women here are open to dating Asian men than Black men. friend who goes to an ivy says it is the same way there (maybe an ivy leaguer in here can tell you better than me). An aesthetic asian dude (I know two) can clean up here.
    this is stupid, just want to say this to summarize the whole thing

I. Italians are White, they aren't brown or latino, they are White. Italy is in Europe, Romans were White. Blondes exist in high numbers in Northern Italy. Italians are White.

II. Greeks are also White.

III. Europeans do not hate all minorities, they hate extreme muslims and that is it. In countries like germany it is common for women to marry turkish guys (over a million couples like this there, read it on a UN statistic).

IV. For some odd reason I have noticed that European girls love Latino guys and some of them even love Asian (especially japanese) guys, but they really love Latino guys so if you are a handsome looking Latino then go to Europe (but stay outta the UK).

V. Asian men don't struggle to get laid. If they try and work at it they are just as good as any other group. Look at Simple Pickup, two Asian guys (Kong and Jason) and a Latino guy (Jesse), all of them get laid a lot.
    Sucks but true. White dudes get so much play in Latin America and Asia that it is unreal. Had a chubby social studies teacher in high school who was married to this fine 8/10 Brazilian chick with a banging body (she looked Middle Eastern in many ways, the skin and everything) and they had 3 kids too.

To even things out though, you gotta admit a minority who goes to an area where almost everyone is white can get laid easily too. Had a Vietnamese friend from my gym who went to Fargo,ND. Came back weeks later and showed me pics of some of the women he had smashed, one of them looked like Heather Graham.
    When I went there I saw at least 4 couples where the dude was Brown (Arabic looking) and the girl was White. I was there for about 3 weeks and this was in 2011. There is a statistic on this somewhere.

Bout sums it up but you can't downplay location either. From my talks with British chicks, they really dislike any dude that isn't Black or White. Other European women are different and love the inbetween (latinos asians).
    Depends dude. As I said, it is insane how easily a minority can get laid in Idaho or the Dakotas or Minnesota because there are so many White people there that minorities are not that common. In a big city like NYC it will be tougher since women there are so used to it and you aren't exotic anymore but my Vietnamese friend scored like crazy up in Fargo.

If you are a minority that loves White women, go to the Whitest places on earth. Don't look for White girls in NYC, Miami, or Los Angeles and these big diverse cities. There aren't going to be as many to start out with anyways and the ones you do see will be so stuck up because all the men in these cities (PUAs and stuff) are showering them with compliments.

Add to that the fact that White chicks in these super white states are going to be hot too (tons of heather graham look alikes running around).
    We had an Indian kid who came to my university for a semester from the UK (british accent and everything). Dude ended up getting so much attention from women here and ended up having a short relationship with one of the sorority girls a lot of the other guys were trying to hook up with. I won't say this kid was too handsome either, he looked like the main guy from Slumguy Millionaire.

Head to Europe, lots of chicks there have a thing for East Asian men (Koreans, Japanese). Just make sure to stay outta the UK though. French and Scandinavian girls I know for sure love Asian guys. Was sitting at a cafe in Paris and saw this Asian looking dude making out with this gorgeous (8/10) brunette with light blue eyes.
    Ya, I talked to this kid for a while too. He told me how in Holland, France, and America he got so much attention from women because they were intrigued by his accents and his looks. In England he could not get much of anything. He went on a long rant about British women and how much he hates em (prolly got rejected too much). Haven't known too many British guys who had a strong love for their own women.
    Well America is a great country that provides a lot of opportunities and has variety in it. You can be Asian and do great with women in the US, it is just that in Europe (depending on country) it becomes a lot easier since you are exotic. Remember. Go to Holland, France, and the Scandinavian countries. Avoid Southern Europe because women there are just stuck up in general. Stay out of the UK.
    Holy ****, Bonetana of peace

UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50) UMadBrah55 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    muslim men can't date white women anyways. Pretty sure that's against their religion

UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UberAlles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DoubleEB View Post
    Multiculturalism demands that whites think of themselves as individuals while encouraging tribal mentality in non-whites. 90% of African Americans voted for Obama, and this is seen as racial solidarity. Meanwhile, whites voting for whites or looking out for their own self interest? Racist.

Do you see a push for massive immigration into anywhere else other than the West? It's ok for Jews to have a Jewish state and maintain a jewish identity, and same for all other ethnic groups, but for whites to do so is considered the worst of all offenses a group can commit
    90+% of black people voted for bill clinton too

and israel is secular so...

CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BodyBuildingGo View Post
    Okay, brah, what's up with you loving Asians so much. Starting to think you're actually posing as a white person.
    he is speaking the truth, if you don't believe him there are other people out there who will tell you that what he has said is true. Asian guys do pretty well for themselves in Denmark and a lot of other Scandinavian countries. Middle Eastern looking dudes do pretty good in Sweden, here is a source, most women who were Swedish that married outside their own race did so with Middle Eastern/North African men:

http://unsafeharbour.files.wordpress...pg?w=584&h=710

Originally Posted by Crease1234 View Post
    Dude I have traveled country to country, there is a country out there for every race. There is going to be countries in which women love Black guys, countries in which women love White guys, countries where they love asian guys, brown guys, latino guys, list goes on. The world isn't a porno.

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not racial tension, the British are very laid back when it comes to getting along with them. It is just that British women mostly hook up with White guys or Black guys, no inbetween (they view all other groups of men as unattractive).
    good to see you back Bonetana brah, weren't you supposed to go to sweden?
    how was it?

CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CardiganBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    good to see you back Bonetana brah, weren't you supposed to go to sweden?
    how was it?
    is that a slang or something because just earlier in the thread someone put up a picture and called another guy bonetana

I went to Sweden years ago and stayed for a while

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is that a slang or something because just earlier in the thread someone put up a picture and called another guy bonetana

I understand, I won't tell the mods

Good to see you back man, hope you got some

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    goin to need some cliffs.

plan on going to europe next summer
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    I understand, I won't tell the mods

Good to see you back man, hope you got some
    back? won't tell the mods? hope you got some? what the **** is going on here?

to anyone who was that guy's friend, that is not me

i came to this topic to because I have lived in Europe for over 5 years of my life and travel there as often as I can (haven't spent too long in scandinavian countries though)

if you have any questions about france or spain, then message me, this is getting way away from the topic at hand

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

back? won't tell the mods? hope you got some? what the **** is going on here?

to anyone who was that guy's friend, that is not me

i came to this topic to because I have lived in Europe for over 5 years of my life and travel there as often as I can (haven't spent too long in scandinavian countries though)

if you have any questions about france or spain, then message me, this is getting way away from the topic at hand
    Pathological liar of peace

ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy Insecurities of peace ITT.
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50) singlepik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    goin to need some cliffs.

plan on going to europe next summer
    I will provide you with my *Misc Traveling Service - Scandinavia* website

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good news my asian brethens

CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100) CMPump is not very well liked. (-100)
    Latinos slay a lot of poon in Scandanavia?

brb brb brb

maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So if you look SWARTHY like latinos etc., you'll get massive numbers on your bedpost in Scandinavia...Damnnnnnnn
    Reps on sight:
    Laygord, Ganjamayne,bruh,pammybilloni

Tool & A perfect circle

maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maynardjames is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought Jesse from simple pickup was INDIAN but somebody here mentioned that he's LATINO. Can somebody clarify?
    Reps on sight:
    Laygord, Ganjamayne,bruh,pammybilloni

Tool & A perfect circle

TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000) TreFo is just really nice. (+1000)
    some girls like are more picky than others and the reverse is true (everywhere u go)

A heart made fullmetal BodyBuildingGo's Avatar
    BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by maynardjames View Post
    I thought Jesse from simple pickup was INDIAN but somebody here mentioned that he's LATINO. Can somebody clarify?
    Jessie in Indian
    Kong is Vietnamese
    Jason is Half Asian / half white
    In My Lates 20s and Still Get Nervous Around Middle Schoolers Taller Than Me crew
    High School Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    College Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    Grad School Me Thought I Would Make It crew
    Still Haven’t Made It crew