TheFudge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sides like these !? (Abs)

Hey guys ,

I was wondering on how did ryan reynolds sides (hips . I dont really know the name of the muscle) get so much definition !? P:S I have attached an image and marked the muscle about which I am talking about.
    Of course having a low body fat % is a must for abs like his . Even I seem to have kinda low BF% (10%) and my sides are seen but not as awesome as his .
    Could anyone direct me on how to get it ? and what are the workouts which should be done ?
    In an interview he mentioned that be does 500-1000reps of "SOME" version of sit ups . Can anyone throw some light on this too ?

Regards,

Fudge
    Attached Images

ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ConP83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i believe they call that the adonis belt

oh ! thanks for telling that .
    You have any idea on getting the adonis belt look like that !?

DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000) DK91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's mostly genetics.

Originally Posted by DK91 View Post
    It's mostly genetics.
    Bloody crap ! I have inherited the worst genetics possible !
    My abs are uneven , face is asymmetric , have minor case of Pectus carinatum ....

anyways thanks for telling .

Registered User patronizeyoufor's Avatar
    patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000) patronizeyoufor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by TheFudge View Post
    Bloody crap ! I have inherited the worst genetics possible !
    My abs are uneven , face is asymmetric , have minor case of Pectus carinatum ....

anyways thanks for telling .
    Well, op, the solution to all of those problems is to squat and deadlift more and stop being a *******.
    ⊙⊙Big Teddy Crew ⊙⊙
    “Your head's like mine, like all our heads; big enough to contain every god and devil there ever was. Big enough to hold the weight of oceans and the turning stars. Whole universes fit in there! But what do we choose to keep in this miraculous cabinet? Little broken things, sad trinkets that we play with over and over. The world turns our key and we play the same little tune again and again and we think that tune's all we are.” -Grant Morrison's "The Invisibles"

Originally Posted by patronizeyoufor View Post
    Well, op, the solution to all of those problems is to squat and deadlift more and stop being a *******.
    Well I doubt if working out my legs (squat) would effect the ****ing "bone structure" of my face !!

Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Saucen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I doubt if working out my legs (squat) would effect the ****ing "bone structure" of my face !!
    You'd be surprised.
    FGC Crew | MFC OG

TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100) TakeEverything is not very well liked. (-100)
    Rack the weight... Preferably anything over 400... High-bar back squat and just tank it face first and let the bar drive your Face into the ground. After, while on the ambulance trip to the emergency room ask the medics if they could play a recording of Shang tsungs flawless victory. That'd be epic.

doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On a more serious note, the muscles you're referring to are called the obliques, we all have them and it's f**k all to do with genetics. Lower-ab work (Hanging leg-raises etc.) will help get you the 'lines' you so desperately desire. Twisting ab exercise movements as well as compounds (eg. deadlifts/squats) will all work the obliques.

BB.com have plenty of pages on abs & obliques, but be aware that abs are made in the kitchen. If your body fat percentage is too high then the abs simply won't show.