Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LAWLER89 View Post
    They need to stick with whoever wrote and directed that episode full-time. Stand out parts:

-The hardened sense and need of apathy. Rick of season 1 would've picked the backpacker up and paid for it later. They instead roll right past him and don't have to say anything. And when he gets eviscerated, they pick up his supplies and keep moving.

-When the Walkers surround the stuck car, nobody even breaks a sweat. They've become desensitized and indifferent to slaying Walkers, and are so in tune with their limitations that it's hardly a threat when they can see 'em coming.

-Morgan's mental instability and "need" to clear. He can't risk linking back up with someone, especially someone he has such a strong connection with. His guilt is his personal hell, but he feels he deserves the anguish, so he can't muster up the strength to kill himself.

I do, however, fully expect him to have a sense of obligation and come to Rick's aide in the 11th hour. Probably right when the group is about to get deep sixed. Morgan will shoot the Governor or his number two while they give the cliche last rites/I defeated you speech at gunpoint.
    Yeah this is the best director in their Circus, from what I've seen...

When it comes to the back packer... I can see why they didn't pick him up on the way out... But I would have told him to hunker down and we'll pick you up on the way back. Then get him on the way back and use him as fodder to help close the gates or defend against Woodbury etc...

When it comes to Morgan showing up again... While the show does have a knack for Deus ex Machina (Regardless of who's directing) and I wouldn't be surprised if Morgan showed up... But it would be a stretch... It's not like Rick gave him directions etc...

I think Morgan's role in all of this was to play a dark mirror role for Rick...

Like Rick said "We both started out in the same place and we both had bad stuff happen to us."

He sees how Morgan's isolation made him crazy, but then when offered some clarity and purpose Morgan came back and was rational and effective.

I think that is Rick's wake up call, and hopefully we're at the end of "Crazy Rick" (Something I felt was poorly portrayed from the first second!)
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I agree this episode was directed / put together as one of the best for this season.

Last episode left a bad taste in my mouth.

I probably would have told the hiker to lay low and talk with him on the way but but I do liked how it turned out. There may be something in that backpack that will help them out in the future.
    The harder side of the group seems more realistic to me.
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I agree this episode was directed / put together as one of the best for this season.

Last episode left a bad taste in my mouth.

I probably would have told the hiker to lay low and talk with him on the way but but I do liked how it turned out. There may be something in that backpack that will help them out in the future.
    The harder side of the group seems more realistic to me.
    Yeah if they wouldn't have picked up half of Morgan's arsenal I would have said "It's stupid that they didn't pick up the back packer he was at least extra fodder to help them clear the field!"

But now they've got the guns and ammo to clear the field and stand against a Woodbury assault.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000)
    why in the midst of a TEOTWAWKI is Rick and the gang driving around in a front wheel drive crossover SUV. It seems like a 4x4 pickup would be a bit more appropriate, and it's not like one would be hard to find.

Originally Posted by Mr.Goodtimes View Post
    why in the midst of a TEOTWAWKI is Rick and the gang driving around in a front wheel drive crossover SUV. It seems like a 4x4 pickup would be a bit more appropriate, and it's not like one would be hard to find.
    I believe Shane nicked the Hyundai Tuscon off the highway early in season 2 because it had a nice combination of storage capacity and gas mileage. (30-ish MPG)

And when you think about how there is going to be more fuel refining every drop of gas you use is one drop closer to your last.

They do that the Dodge Ram in their motor pool for when they know they have to do work and heavy off road stuff.

In a real life situation, I too would have found something like a Jeep Grand Cherokee or a Subaru Forester somewhere, as soon as I could and dumped the Tuscon. But of course the show gets kick back advertising from Hyundai for the Tuscon.

So factoring those in and out show elements in I'm fine with the Tuscon... What was PIG STUPID was that they supposedly drove around all winter with a late 70's model suburban... That SOB gets like 8 MPG, that one Suburban probably used 50% of all the fuel the entire convoy went through!
    6'4"

Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Goodtimes is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I believe Shane nicked the Hyundai Tuscon off the highway early in season 2 because it had a nice combination of storage capacity and gas mileage. (30-ish MPG)

And when you think about how there is going to be more fuel refining every drop of gas you use is one drop closer to your last.

They do that the Dodge Ram in their motor pool for when they know they have to do work and heavy off road stuff.

In a real life situation, I too would have found something like a Jeep Grand Cherokee or a Subaru Forester somewhere, as soon as I could and dumped the Tuscon. But of course the show gets kick back advertising from Hyundai for the Tuscon.

So factoring those in and out show elements in I'm fine with the Tuscon... What was PIG STUPID was that they supposedly drove around all winter with a late 70's model suburban... That SOB gets like 8 MPG, that one Suburban probably used 50% of all the fuel the entire convoy went through!
    I can see the twist on why they went with that but idk... call me stupid but saving gas wouldn't be a huge concern of mine as I'm sure there would be PLENTY of the stuff laying around. What about keeping it useful though? Can't gas go stale or would it stay usable for a long time when stored in large tanks like at a gas station etc..?

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think Morgan finds the group pretty easily. Rick told him it was a prison, and without even having to think about it, I imagine that he could just get the prison's info at the police station. Or look it up in a phone book.

I can see it now:some Woodbury villian gets the drop on one of the gang, and while he's standing there grinning like an idiot with the camera close up from a low angle, he takes a slug and we then see Morgan standing there. He gives a nod and then they get right back to the action.

I can see the twist on why they went with that but idk... call me stupid but saving gas wouldn't be a huge concern of mine as I'm sure there would be PLENTY of the stuff laying around. What about keeping it useful though? Can't gas go stale or would it stay usable for a long time when stored in large tanks like at a gas station etc..?
    Gas definitely goes bad, and that's something I think about EVERY time I see them driving.
    And for the record, the Tuscon is AWD. How did they get stuck intwo inches of mud?
    Near, far, wherever you are...
    ...I believe that the heart does go on.
    Once more, you open the door.
    And you're here in my heart.
    And my heart will go on and on.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*
    -Misc Progressive Thinkers Crew-
    {I Need Feminism Because Women Bring Us Life}

Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    How did they get stuck intwo inches of mud?
    female driver ?
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LAWLER89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    female driver ?
    Touche.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

Yeah without fuel stabilizer gas will separate water out and will degrade. But I doubt that makes for great TV to see Rick spending a week trying to fix the fuel injectors and ticking lifters in the truck. Or making a run for bullets and Stabil!

Carborated engines will handle bad gas better.

If you put fuel stabilizer into it, the gas will stay good for about a year and then start to degrade, but will still be useable longer.

In fact my boat has a 25 gallon built in gas tank that I stabilize. Didn't get to use it this year, so I siphoned out to use on the beat up old snowblower and everything ran just fine!
    6'4"

Gas definitely goes bad, and that's something I think about EVERY time I see them driving.
    And for the record, the Tuscon is AWD. How did they get stuck intwo inches of mud?
    Because it's a slip differential...

In a locking differential (Like my F-150) when I put it in 4WD the rear differential locks and the two back tires spin at the same rotation, while the front tires spin slightly slower. It turns like a pig pushing a shopping cart, but it puts all the power down to all 4 tires.

As such you can't drive a locking differential vehicle on dry tar for very long without doing damage to the drive hubs. So in a locking Differential it's the Road that slips essentially...

This is what makes them great for pulling out another vehicle, ripping out a stump etc... I even hooked logging chain to a pair of old refrigerators in my old garage, put it 4 and stepped on it and pulled the whole garage down in a demo job!

When a locking differential like my truck is driving around on a normal day the rear tires are taking the power from the engine and the front tires are merely referred to as "Steering Tires."

The limited slip differential like you get in a lot of foreign made All wheel Drive cars, the differentials act independently at all times, it's just that all 4 tires are taking power from the engine at all times.

If you took an All Wheel Drive vehicle and put locking differentials on it, the thing would corner like a steam locomotive.

In essence All Wheel Drive is for city folk who might drive over some wet leaves or an inch or two of snow... But when you take it off road, especially in mud or deep snow conditions, it has all the weaknesses of front wheel drive.
    6'4"

Lol, didn't mean a literal run-down of locking carriers, transfer cases, and low gear. I've spent way too much time around Jeeps for that.

Speaking of diffs, I've found out the hard way that driving an open-diff, 2WD V6 F150 during a Colorado snow storm is the WORST thing a person could ever do. But the company's too cheap to shell out the additional $1500 per fleet truck for a nice LSD 4WD.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    walking dead comic book art. Some Pics or pic may be considered a spoiler

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/83134527/

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

Lol, didn't mean a literal run-down of locking carriers, transfer cases, and low gear. I've spent way too much time around Jeeps for that.

Speaking of diffs, I've found out the hard way that driving an open-diff, 2WD V6 F150 during a Colorado snow storm is the WORST thing a person could ever do. But the company's too cheap to shell out the additional $1500 per fleet truck for a nice LSD 4WD.
    LOL... I've always been amazed that the 2WD V-6 version of the F-150 had enough balls to even get over the speed bumps in the driveway approach... Let alone handle snow or a Mountain!
    6'4"

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All I'm hoping to see is for Morgan to have a decent role. He'll probably end up saving the day or some sh!t.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Originally Posted by JKLOL View Post
    All I'm hoping to see is for Morgan to have a decent role. He'll probably end up saving the day or some sh!t.
    I think there is equal chance that we never see him again.

It would be great if Rick and the group won the war with Woodbury and left the prison for the town and Morgan was with them to beef up Woodbury's defenses!

BUT I think that could just have equally been that character's swan song!
    6'4"

I will be VERY disappointed if that's all they do with three season's worth of the Morgan mystery.

But the more I think about the way they shot his final scenes and his parting dialogue, I think you might be right.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

I will be VERY disappointed if that's all they do with three season's worth of the Morgan mystery.

But the more I think about the way they shot his final scenes and his parting dialogue, I think you might be right.
    I think they just used Morgan as a turning point character... To help cure Rick of his Crazy problem and then also gives the episode the connection to Michonne, so now Rick has a capable foot soldier who can fill Shane's empty role, without the ego conflicts Shane brought to the table.

I would love to have Morgan join the cast, the actor (Name escapes me ATM) is great! And I love the Morgan Character and how he's been put together.

But when I look at Story Responsibilities, other than Deus ex machina in the season finale, all his story responsibilities have been used up.
    6'4"

Yeah Lennie James is one of the better actors on the show hands down. I would like to see more of him for sure
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I think they just used Morgan as a turning point character... To help cure Rick of his Crazy problem and then also gives the episode the connection to Michonne, so now Rick has a capable foot soldier who can fill Shane's empty role, without the ego conflicts Shane brought to the table.

I would love to have Morgan join the cast, the actor (Name escapes me ATM) is great! And I love the Morgan Character and how he's been put together.

But when I look at Story Responsibilities, other than Deus ex machina in the season finale, all his story responsibilities have been used up.
    Hi, new here and subbed.

Well written and the bold stands true. I do hope for Morgan's return someday but I'm not holding my breath.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

Yeah Lennie James is one of the better actors on the show hands down. I would like to see more of him for sure
    Yeah and if we really take a good hard look at the exhaust manifolds as well as compare and contrast the disk brakes vs drum brakes on the vehicles in the motor pool I'm sure we'll get a better understanding of why the season 3 finale will have Morgan firing an AR-15 through the sun roof of the Hyundai Tuscon!

6'4"

Oh, I dunno. The Hyundai's got the high end torque to scoot with, but the Ram has room for three gunners in the bed.

And since bullets can't penetrate the body of a vehicle, they'll be covered.

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

Oh, I dunno. The Hyundai's got the high end torque to scoot with, but the Ram has room for three gunners in the bed.

And since bullets can't penetrate the body of a vehicle, they'll be covered.
    I would put one gallon of gas in that suburban, tie the steering wheel, put a brick on the accelerator and fill the whole thing with Works Bombs pointed right at the front gate of Woodbury, just to return the favor!
    6'4"

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I keep expecting to see Andrea die. Wouldn't be surprised if she dies trying to help Rick from the governor during their meeting
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cunfewzed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gentao View Post
    I keep expecting to see Andrea die. Wouldn't be surprised if she dies trying to help Rick from the governor during their meeting
    I thought she was going to die on the farm. She's by far my least favorite character on the show. Not in a "the writer makes me hate her" sort of way. In a "she's not a good actor" sort of way.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew

next episode, Morgan come backs and with his last bullet gets a double headshot on the Gov and Andrea
    China is asshoe !!!

Florida is GOAT

Originally Posted by cunfewzed View Post
    I thought she was going to die on the farm. She's by far my least favorite character on the show. Not in a "the writer makes me hate her" sort of way. In a "she's not a good actor" sort of way.
    i didnt mind her last season but this season she just annoys the shiat out of me. Just has to many of those dumbiatch moments

next episode, Morgan come backs and with his last bullet gets a double headshot on the Gov and Andrea
    lol phuck if that happens i would consider that one of the best double kills i have ever witnessed on a show
    "Ny Giants Crew"

See I don't think she's a bad actor... They are just writing her character inconsistently.

They keep developing part of a story line for her... Then abandon it... Then start developing another one... Then Abandon it... Then start another one... And abandon it.

So we're left wondering if she's a good shot? Is she still tore up about Amy dieing? Where is she getting all the Monistat from to help battle all the yeast infections she must be getting from being the show's primary slut? Does she feel bad about ditching out on Michonne?
    6'4"

My least favorite character because:

A) The actress playing her insists on incorporating rage-inducing facial expressions all the time
    B) Her character can't decide where her loyalties are on an argument over a sandwich, let alone Woodbury vs the Group
    C) She shoots Darrel in the head because she's too hard-headed to listen to anyone. This is not her only "I'm a woman and have to prove something" moment

*HILARY/MICHELLE 2016*

My least favorite character because:

A) The actress playing her insists on incorporating rage-inducing facial expressions all the time
    B) Her character can't decide where her loyalties are on an argument over a sandwich, let alone Woodbury vs the Group
    C) She shoots Darrel in the head because she's too hard-headed to listen to anyone. This is not her only "I'm a woman and have to prove something" moment
    Kinda recanting on my previous post, but the writers did a really good job of making me hate her for that reason. I didn't really like her before, but this was the turning point where I was really fed up.

You make great points about her facial expressions. I interpret it as bad acting.
    *LF Chat Crew
    *Misc KneeDraggers Crew
    *Misc Photography Crew
    *Misc Running Crew
    *Spring Cutters Crew
    *Misc Beard Crew
    *Child-Bearing Hips Crew