Bossmorgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Broken collar bone

So 4 days ago I broke my left collar bone playing hockey. The doctor has made a appt. for me in 3 days for surgery on it.I always try to go to the gym 5 or 6 days a week. I was wondering if it would be bad for me to go to the gym and only stick to lower body? Also, my dad said most body builders take about a month off a certain muscle at a time so when they start working it again it works it a lot more and I wasn't sure if that was true or not. Also, about how long would you say before I can start doing biceps because I think I can feel my left arm already getting noticeably smaller because I have to keep it in a sling all day... How will I avoid that happening? This is just the biggest piss off.

Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cole1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude that really sucks!! I'm sorry! I hate to break it to you, but I wouldn't work anything that uses your arm, I broke my collar bone, the same one, 2 times in a row, so that's just my advice. If you have to get surgery, that's a pretty bad break in the first place, so you don't want to risk A: rebreaking it or B: having the bone regrow improper limiting arm movement and causing you to get it re-broken! Lower body is fine I would assume!

But hey just my thoughts, do what works for you!

ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) ctbeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two years ago i broke both right and left at the same time haha just be happy its only one. As for the gym i would suggest you dont go for further risk of injury. In two weeks youll be feeling 100x better, id wait till then.

bluejack17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since a good chunk of leg stuff involves putting a bar across your shoulders, I'd say take time off until you're healed. Any pressure around that area would not be a pleasant experience for you.

BHoang96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry to hear my dude, I broke my collarbone too, but never had to have surgery! I would reccommed waiting a couple weeks after your surgery before even hitting your lower body. Referring to your biceps, dont put pressure on your left arm until you are FULLY healed. I made that mistake, dont do it man youll just increase your injury time.