nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Before & After: My Bikini Photoshoot Results!

Hi guys!!

I am 24, 5'5, 105lbs, never seriously worked out or gone on a diet in my life until Oct 2012. I was that Asian girl that ate desserts all day long and still fit in a size 0.
    When I started to drink regularly at 22, I gained 10lbs and freaked out. "Diet? Wtf is that?" I learned terms like carbs, protein, cardio, P90X all in 2011. But all I did was eat 1 dessert a day instead of 3 and lost it all.

For many reasons including health and beauty pageants, I got a trainer, went on a brutal change (for me anyway) of diet and exercise. It was a personal challenge for myself as well as defying the stereotypical Asian girl - we don't work out and remain skinny, but also never truly 'fit'. I wanted to change all that.

I saw immediate results in just 8 weeks. Before and after in Nov 2012:

But holidays came around and other personal factors made my body slip back to being 'skinny fat' again by end of Dec 2012.

Now it's a new year, so I decided to challenge myself even further by getting in front of the camera in a bikini for the first time. It's already scary to be in a bikini, but to do it in front of a camera in public with strangers gawking at you is even tougher!

If I seem like I'm bragging, I AM - it was tough work and mental struggle and I think I deserve to show it off I'm still struggling with keeping up with training and having enough motivation as well as self confidence. Nowhere close to my goal yet, but pretty proud of what I was able to achieve in the short term lifestyle change.
    Always on the go, no regrets.
    Currently jetsetting off to a different country every week.

My adventures in heels:
    http://nojennyno.blogspot.com