Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Urrggghhh - back day means deadlifts.

I'll talk to you cats later - might as well get them over with as soon as I can!
    Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Yep that's what I'll be doing too bro...
    Did mine yesterday

Woo-Hoo, page 4!!!

HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Im just sayin you set yourself up for it! And you totally did cause that was the money shot right there.

And put that tongue back in your mouth!

hhahaha - If I set myself up for anything, make no mistake it's on purpose - I have worked 25 years in a man's field where it's about 40:1 m/f - I can handle myself quiet well thank you Now most of the guys I work with, while a blast to party with, don't usually don't go straight for the crass blow job reference upon the first meeting ...but hey I know you just couldn't hold it back could ya

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    I think your trying to drag this one out Pete.....
    You know you want to be here

Originally Posted by hockeychick View Post
    hhahaha - If I set myself up for anything, make no mistake it's on purpose - I have worked 25 years in a man's field where it's about 40:1 m/f - I can handle myself quiet well thank you Now most of the guys I work with, while a blast to party with, don't usually don't go straight for the crass blow job reference upon the first meeting ...but hey I know you just couldn't hold it back could ya

HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know you want to be here

well...they don't

I gotta hit the road Pete...it was fun...maybe I will pop back in and watch you grow some more

Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well...they don't

I gotta hit the road Pete...it was fun...maybe I will pop back in and watch you grow some more
    It won't be the same without you...Drive safe Sandy...

BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well...they don't

You make me grow. Let me know if you want test Venus Touch..
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Look for us on Bodybuilding.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcl/bcl.htm

Don't forget sign up for newsletter
    http://www.blackchinalabs.com/contactus.html

Check us out on MySpace
    www.myspace.com/blackchinalabs

Originally Posted by BCLabs View Post
    Hey San when did you say that PCT was going to be in the warehouse? Do you happen to know the main ingredients in it?

BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check out website of mine. You see there. We have it ready ship to you on Monday.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

Check out website of mine. You see there. We have it ready ship to you on Monday.
    Is it the SuperDex Extreme?

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is it the SuperDex Extreme?
    Yes

This one we using for now. It very solid product and will keep it in stock. We have nother PCT we work on, but one ingredient was bad batch when test, so instead just using it, we scrap and now we wait for new kilos of Raw for ingredient so we can be high quality product.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In for the late Sub!
    I want to see how this works out for you.

P.S. Spiffy labels on the SuperDex Extreme BCL! lookin cool
    dogs are forever in the push-up position.

Originally Posted by Malky View Post
    In for the late Sub!
    I want to see how this works out for you.

P.S. Spiffy labels on the SuperDex Extreme BCL! lookin cool
    Thank you. You will see new label on AM, PM, and EPH HardCore too. We leave hardcore looking one on PH.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

ha! ya right, like I would keep a log of THAT!

crazy_1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crazy_1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

need a hand?

Hey, we just trying have great product for men and woman. LOL. You have great sense humor.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

Originally Posted by crazy_1 View Post
    need a hand?
    haha I have two already, thanks!

Hey, we just trying have great product for men and woman. LOL. You have great sense humor.
    haha thanks...do you have any "bodybuilding" products for women?

Originally Posted by rizzog466 View Post
    Yes
    This one we using for now. It very solid product and will keep it in stock. We have nother PCT we work on, but one ingredient was bad batch when test, so instead just using it, we scrap and now we wait for new kilos of Raw for ingredient so we can be high quality product.
    So I'm getting the bad PCT? I'm totally confused lol....

So I'm getting the bad PCT? I'm totally confused lol....

You not get bad one. You just get one that we are keeping and was first one we do. The new one we working on is going be new to industry.

haha I have two already, thanks!

haha thanks...do you have any "bodybuilding" products for women?
    Actually we have them in store in 2 week. You like them for sure.
    Black China Labs
    US Division
    www.blackchinalabs.com

Check us out on MySpace

You not get bad one. You just get one that we are keeping and was first one we do. The new one we working on is going be new to industry.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed in pete...this is the one product I wanted to try from BCL...good luck

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    subbed in pete...this is the one product I wanted to try from BCL...good luck
    Thanks man...should be a fun ride

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man...should be a fun ride
    maybe San will let me try this product out too.....

you bulking during this log or what?

Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    maybe San will let me try this product out too.....

you bulking during this log or what?
    Not really high cals...trying for super lean gains here...

sounds good bro

Actually we have them in store in 2 week. You like them for sure.
    oh sure sure...but what do they do?? side effects? results?? I must have answers!

are you going over or at maintenance? what's your macro ratio?

are you going over or at maintenance? what's your macro ratio?
    Gonna be going over maintenance....about 50pro/25carb/25fat

Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000) Muscle Mania Malky is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What would be the preferred dosage for this PCT?
    dogs are forever in the push-up position.

Originally Posted by Malky View Post
    What would be the preferred dosage for this PCT?
    Take 2-4 capsules 1 hour before bed. Best if used for 4-8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 straight weeks of use.

Originally Posted by rizzog466 View Post
    Take 2-4 capsules 1 hour before bed. Best if used for 4-8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 straight weeks of use.
    Bahahah that is the EXACT description beside the bottle...jokes...