The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)

RepsNrerg TO review my stack...

Info:

Coming off of an injury induced layoff,
    Want to drop around 50lbs while building strength back
    On 2600 Kcal (im big) a day diet / 200Grams of protein a day.

My proposed Stack:

Dynamatize Elite Whey
    NOW Omega 3 fish oil
    Amino BCAA BB.com recovery product (generic Xtend)
    GTE for burner/stim/preworkout type needs.
    Orange Triad multi
    MSM joint supp
    Creatine Bulk
    Glutamine Bulk

AND MAYBEEEE

DHEA supp at 25MG/daily.

I think it is a high value stack that provides a lot of joint/recovery support for a lifter coming back from a layoff and entering his 30s a bit overweight.

Any thoughts on anything//?

I technically only use Orange Triad 1/2 OR 1/3 times and use gummy cheap vitamins to fill in the gaps bc I do not want all that copper(personal health issue) and bc of cost.

Im still on the fence about the DHEA...anything I should be stacking with it or looking out for in particular with using DHEA?

youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To be honest you probably shouldn't waste your time with a large stack since your goal is weight loss.

Just keep the pre-workout, multi-vitamin and fish oil. Besides that, eat clean and well below maintainence; train hard and then when you have lost the weight you aimed to, start using protein, creatine and possibly a test booster if you feel it's necessary

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wouldn't recommend half dosing OT, especially since you're cutting most of the joint/digestive support away at that point. Keep your diet consistent; you'll lose weight just fine even if you didn't supplement anything.

Fish oil @ 2-3g/day EPA/DHA may be enough to cover some joint issues, so try that out and see if there's any benefit for you. Ditch the glutamine and BCAA. Glutamine doesn't work, BCAAs are fine but if you're budgeting it's better to do without. Don't bother with the DHEA supplement.

Get on a good routine too. For strength: 5/3/1 and 5x5 are my top two, just depends on what kind of split you want to do.

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im not really sure why I wouldnt use supps if im on a cut.....makes little sense to me.

Im still trying to conserve every ounce of lean muscle and possibly build a modest amount. Im still trying to deal with recovery and performing to a peak in the gym...if anything I would think recovery stuff would be more important bc of caloric restrictions...it ISNT like im going The Biggest Loser stupid...and trying to lose 5 lbs a week...im not like 120lbs overweight or anything, im a big.

3g of DHA/EPA....wow, that would be like 6 caps of a very generous supp. I usually prefer taking 2-3....or so I thought. Would love to hear more on Fish oil dosing from others...plz.

Im presently using a circuit at 10-15 reps to keep my heart rate up bc im limited on cardio options while I recover. I definitely am going on 5X5 within the next 4-6 months.

Glutamine doesnt work?

Wow, this was my first time using it...I always thought it was pretty much universally touted as helping recovery, and at the rock bottom prices...well, I already bought some but not too much so whatever.

Any links on Glutamine being debunked completely? I havent kept up on supp stuff for yrs....ugh.

Any other thoughts.???

Oh and I have some really bad shoulder issues from past pressing stupidity, so hence the need for OTriad and MSM.....I do not think in my body taking half doses of OTriad is necessarily diluting the joint support THAT much, but adding MSM helps mitigate that further. OTriad is great, but the cost is a bit much for me to get hooked on it.

TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheCable is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bodysteele View Post
    Info:

Coming off of an injury induced layoff,
    Want to drop around 50lbs while building strength back
    On 2600 Kcal (im big) a day diet / 200Grams of protein a day.

My proposed Stack:

Dynamatize Elite Whey
    Delicious, mixes fairly well.

NOW Omega 3 fish oil
    I'd go with Arctic Pure or Controlled Labs fish oil

Amino BCAA BB.com recovery product (generic Xtend)
    GTE for burner/stim/preworkout type needs.
    GTE a preworkout or a fat burner?

Orange Triad multi
    Good.

MSM joint supp
    Not needed with Orange Triad

Creatine Bulk
    Glutamine Bulk
    Glutamine is garbage.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521
    ----------------------------
    "By muscular Brent means he's straight jacked/a muscle grindin' cash badger. College football player turned crossfitter looking to steal ladies hearts with a tight pair of jeans (where you guys come in). Once his Zumba moves transfer to the club it's over."