natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

12 week plans on BB.com app??

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question but I have the BB.com app on my iPhone but I can't find the Jamie Eason plan on it.

Are the plans not part of the app or am I just being stupid and can't find it?

Thanks
    Female - 33 years
    Weight: 126lbs / 9st / 57kg
    Height: 5ft 2 / 120 inches / 305cm

Activity:
    Day 1 - Chest & Triceps with Abs and 25 mins HIIT running on treadmill
    Day 2 - Rest
    Day 3 - Legs and 30 mins steady state cardio (running or cross trainer)
    Day 4 - Rest
    Day 5 - Back, Biceps & Shoulders, with Abs and 25 mins HIIT running on treadmill
    Day 6 - Rest
    Day 7 - Rest

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by natuk View Post
    Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question but I have the BB.com app on my iPhone but I can't find the Jamie Eason plan on it.

Are the plans not part of the app or am I just being stupid and can't find it?

Thanks
    I can't answer your question, but someone here should be able to:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) natuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Thanks. I didn't post in the female forum as her plan is for men & women. Also, there are male plans that would be in the same place as the the Jamie Eason one in the app if I could find them!
    Female - 33 years
    Weight: 126lbs / 9st / 57kg
    Height: 5ft 2 / 120 inches / 305cm

Activity:
    Day 1 - Chest & Triceps with Abs and 25 mins HIIT running on treadmill
    Day 2 - Rest
    Day 3 - Legs and 30 mins steady state cardio (running or cross trainer)
    Day 4 - Rest
    Day 5 - Back, Biceps & Shoulders, with Abs and 25 mins HIIT running on treadmill
    Day 6 - Rest
    Day 7 - Rest