Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    She explained that him not having confidence meant he was clingy.

Low self confidence usually comes with a slew of other relationship problems = clingy, overprotective, jealous, codependent, doormat etc.

It's EASIER to give a loud jerk a chance than it is to give a quiet nice guy a chance because quiet people tend to blend into the background, they become invisible. Loud guys put themselves out there.

Besides, think of it this way: If a girl likes jerks, maybe it's because she's a jerk too? Easier to hurt a douche and not give a fk than it is to hurt a sweet guy and not give a fk.
    Not really i have somewhat low vconfidence but do not cling to the girls that give me attention or doormat really. All of these are just ridiculous assumptions. There are a lot of loud guys who are actually pretty insecure. And this still doesn't explain the fact that if a loud guy puts himself out there to you, then he can put himself out there and do the same with another girl.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    didn't read whole thread, but is your stats real? how do you expect to get hot women if you're morbidly obese? No hate brah

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    if a man wants to be thought of as a man by his woman than he damn well better step up and take charge in the bedroom

dont get me wrong..a man can be polite to his woman and respectful too
    but dont be a damn doormat and let her walk all over you
    "take charge".
    I thought you said you were going to use handcuffs on me......;-)
    Cool Beta forever.
    my blackberry pin 288ead16

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Bro... just think; this may be the only time in your life that you'll have the opportunity to (strict) military-press a naked woman

do it *******

then make a thread and report back
    Hmmm, I didnt get this until this morning but this is certainly an option. I was worried about how small her teddies would be being that smallfake ones.winning!
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bankobauss View Post
    all women who say they wouldnt date a "fa / loser / whiteknight" who looks like this are lying

girls dont care about the "personality" of her man when her pussy gets wet the moment he takes his shirt off

its all about looks OP. just so happens most sexy guys have the attractive personality too
    I agree with this guy, I'm shy/introvert/not confident about my looks, but girls who found me hot did not seem to care or couldn't tell.

But me being shy/introvert/not confident about my looks doesn't mean I'm a push over (the opposite actually, I'll push you over and laugh about it), or im awkward(I actually have very good social skills according to women) or a victim complex. I usually don't take charge unless I got a moron leading me.

To Op, it's just like others said women want a man(whatever qualities that apply to this), not a women(unless they les).
    Live Strong

arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) arnoldrothstein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    Ugh yesterday there was this guy that I know from the gym running next to me on the threadmill (I always take the same threadmill, after the following me around thing I'm wondering if he took the one next to mine on purpose).. We're talking a bit cos not talking to someone you know is awkward. While we're talking I'm like is your workout done yet? I asked him like 10 times. Just because he was there for over 2 hrs already (he said) and in my mind his workout was already done, plus he needs to build mass, he's got no fat, he endurance wasn't one of his goals, so I'm thinking aren't ya worried bout catabolism brah?. So I kept asking him how long are you gonna run for? And he like didn't really answer but apparently he was already done with his workout he just couldn't stop (wtf?) So he kept running and talking with me so I'm like weird... Later on I get off the threadmill, then so does he follows me to the weightroom (wtf didn't you already finish lifting......?) and does some time-wasting weird random exercises not really there to train I guess? Just to follow me around? Then after lifting I go upstairs to jump the rope and he follows me there tooo.... Then I was like.... OOOOKKKK too creepyyyy.. wouldn'thavetalkedtohimifiknewhewasfollowingmearou nd/10

Clingy guys = do not want.
    What if you you got on the treadmill next to a guy you thought was hot and wanted him to talk to you, yet he didn't even look at you. What would/how would you feel about this guy?

But yeah what you described is mad creepy.
    Live Strong

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG reading through this thread is so depressing. God some of you are *******s.

Wallowing ins self-pity….WAH girls want hot guys.

Brb wanting hot girls.

Such.*******s.

It’s all but disgusting how some of you behave, you watch too much TV, you go into too many “hnnnnnng” threads so you think you have some sort of right to a 10/10…..then you get all butthurt and misc about it.

I’ve banged girls that by misc standards were “hot” 8/10’s and the pussy was HORRIBLE….I banged some chicks by misc standards were 4/10’s “Do not want”, “Would not bang”…..fcked me like a champion, made me cum buckets, turned me on just thinking about the way they would treat me.

Some of you clowns need to get a grip. Experience women, figure out what you like and don’t like because I gurantee you’re going to land a hot girl some day and it’s not going be all you thought it would.

Arm piece =/= chemistry, not even close.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Never happened brah. Chasing guys is not my thing.
    That's not chasing really, more showing an interest. Do you not even show interest in men you find attractive? They have to approach you first?

Not antagonizing, just very curious. To me chivalry died with equal rights and if a women wants a guy, she should approach him. It applies to both men and women if you see something you like, go after it(if you really want it).

edit: I like guy above's post.
    Live Strong

Chivalry didn't die for everyone. Not for me. Actually I get treated really special by guys for some reason. I think I just connect with guys well or something? Like they always wanna carry my bags, open doors for me, pick up my weights for me, etc. etc.... They always wanna talk with me. Kinda. I don't know why. Prob cos I got a good vibe and look good.

Chivalry is only dead for new-age sloots, I'm traditional and see that I guess and respond to it. I don't NEED to do anything btw. My life, my choices.

That's actually why I got a new place with just male roommates. Cos back when I lived abroad with a male roommate we became tight friends. And where I live now, one girl tries to steal every single one of my dates, the other one disrespects the heck out of me, the other one is cool, cute, and the guy is like totally awesome. He was such a slob when he first came in, I taught him well tho he cleaned up nicely and listens to me well and respectfully. So it seems I really get along wtih guys better. Tho my best friends are always female, but I only connect with a handful of females that have mad confidence and charisma.
    Thanks for answering my questions.

You're probably just good looking if I had to guess, 8/10+. Enjoy your looks while they last. I get along with some girls better than I do guys, it's just our interests and personalities are similar.

In my book, chivarly died with equality.
    Live Strong

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Chivalry didn't die for everyone. Not for me. Actually I get treated really special by guys for some reason. I think I just connect with guys well or something? Like they always wanna carry my bags, open doors for me, pick up my weights for me, etc. etc.... They always wanna talk with me. Kinda. I don't know why. Prob cos I got a good vibe and look good.

Chivalry is only dead for new-age sloots, I'm traditional and see that I guess and respond to it. I don't NEED to do anything btw. My life, my choices.

That's actually why I got a new place with just male roommates. Cos back when I lived abroad with a male roommate we became tight friends. And where I live now, one girl tries to steal every single one of my dates, the other one disrespects the heck out of me, the other one is cool, cute, and the guy is like totally awesome. He was such a slob when he first came in, I taught him well tho he cleaned up nicely and listens to me well and respectfully. So it seems I really get along wtih guys better. Tho my best friends are always female, but I only connect with a handful of females that have mad confidence and charisma.

It's even my family. My mom and sister always fight with me and scream at me, but my dad always treats me like a princess. It's been like that since I was a toddler.
    Just..... lol.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ugh yesterday there was this guy that I know from the gym running next to me on the threadmill (I always take the same threadmill, after the following me around thing I'm wondering if he took the one next to mine on purpose).. We're talking a bit cos not talking to someone you know is awkward. While we're talking I'm like is your workout done yet? I asked him like 10 times. Just because he was there for over 2 hrs already (he said) and in my mind his workout was already done, plus he needs to build mass, he's got no fat, he endurance wasn't one of his goals, so I'm thinking aren't ya worried bout catabolism brah? Go home and feed those muscles lol. So I kept asking him how long are you gonna run for? And he like didn't really answer but apparently he was already done with his workout he just couldn't stop (wtf?) So he kept running and talking with me so I'm like weird... Later on I get off the threadmill, then so does he follows me to the weightroom (wtf didn't you already finish lifting......?) and does some time-wasting weird random exercises not really there to train I guess? Just to follow me around? Then after lifting I go upstairs to jump the rope and he follows me there tooo.... Then I was like.... OOOOKKKK too creepyyyy.. wouldn'thavetalkedtohimifiknewhewasfollowingmearou nd/10

Clingy guys = do not want.
    Its called treadmill moron.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Just..... lol.
    Do. Not. Want.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GregariousWolf View Post
    Do. Not. Want.
    I did notice I don't get as much attention from unattractive guys anymore as before, but more from attractive guys. Thankfully, it was driving me crazy.

Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000) Apollo151 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ladies, ladies ladies ladies!!

I did notice I don't get as much attention from unattractive guys anymore as before, but more from attractive guys. Thankfully, it was driving me crazy.
    aww yeah, would pillage dem walls
    ✚ Positive Crew ✚

RandomMisc: "I can easily go 3 days on just water and semen."
    TYBG

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But of course you do dear.

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ITT... generalizations.

Guys dont come in black and white... FAs vs Constant pussy smashers

just like girls dont come in black and white... Stupid hot biches with bad logic vs ugly fatty cat girls
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's no attraction. End of story.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I dont care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and thats important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how come everytime there is a post on FA it blows up into a 50 page thread......

must be lots of frustration around here...

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's OK. I try to avoid princesses and control freaks.

reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    I don't have such a bad outlook IRL. As ive said many times you would not even know how bad i am if you saw me IRL...im just your average quiet black guy. I even talk in class sometimes without raising my hand, something i know that alot of true FAs don't do. For the 3000th time im dead normal just act weird around vaginas.
    Maybe they can sense that you're mentally unstable, in that you have Dissociative Identity Disorder (multiple/split personality). You're even admitting it right here. ^^^

But really, you can act any way you want in real life.. but your true thoughts seem to come out on this forum. I can't imagine you came up with the iamdetermined online persona for fun, just dreaming it up out of nothing, it's really you. You're like the male version of Anne Hathaway.. people can sense how fake you're being.. because technically you aren't showing your true colors. Maybe you need to work on fixing that first.

Edit: Anne Hathaway, if you're reading this, you're just awful.
    Last edited by reinsdorfsucks; 01-25-2013 at 10:28 AM.
    Pureblood

bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    That's not chasing really, more showing an interest. Do you not even show interest in men you find attractive? They have to approach you first?

Not antagonizing, just very curious. To me chivalry died with equal rights and if a women wants a guy, she should approach him. It applies to both men and women if you see something you like, go after it(if you really want it).

edit: I like guy above's post.
    lol your the typical FA beta knight

chivalry is dead? women should approach you? lol okay keep telling yourself that ****et when dudes at the club are mackin game on hot babes and you are sitting in the corner. rofl

women dont approach because they dont need to. if a hot girl goes to a club, she will receive 50+ offers for penis. If you dont offer her your penis as well, she will never know you exist. period. its how the world works.

Unless you plan on banging ugly whales, you NEED to approach. because hot girls GET approached, they dont need to do approaching.

lol your the typical FA beta knight

chivalry is dead? women should approach you? lol okay keep telling yourself that ****et when dudes at the club are mackin game on hot babes and you are sitting in the corner. rofl

women dont approach because they dont need to. if a hot girl goes to a club, she will receive 50+ offers for penis. If you dont offer her your penis as well, she will never know you exist. period. its how the world works.

Unless you plan on banging ugly whales, you NEED to approach. because hot girls GET approached, they dont need to do approaching.
    Implying I go to clubs, which I dont. Mostly just house parties, sometimes bars.

I don't know about you but I had a lot of women approach me that were 7/10+. My friend who is a real life 9/10+ male has women throw themselves at him, of course some uglies try, but a lot of these females are 7/10+.

If women can prove themselves just as capable as a man in politics, business, and other aspects, then why not dating?

Yeah I'm probably a FA, not that I can't get or haven't had relationships. It's just more of I don't believe in love or marriage and see little value in either.
    Live Strong

gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gemintrocket has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wtf does FA stand for?

bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50) bankobauss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Implying I go to clubs, which I dont. Mostly just house parties, sometimes bars.

I don't know about you but I had a lot of women approach me that were 7/10+. My friend who is a real life 9/10+ male has women throw themselves at him, of course some uglies try, but a lot of these females are 7/10+.

If women can prove themselves just as capable as a man in politics, business, and other aspects, then why not dating?

Yeah I'm probably a FA, not that I can't get or haven't had relationships. It's just more of I don't believe in love or marriage and see little value in either.

sure in house parties its common for girls to "approach guys"

however my point is they dont need to. as a man you better approach to ensure you get poontang, and if you dont, chances are you wont be getting poontang. im not talking right and wrong, just saying how the world works

in reality, hot bishes if they go to the club get 50 offers of penis. its just reality. if a hot guys goes to the club maybe he will get 1 offer of poosie from a fat girl.

if your at a house party or social situations that is more low key than a club, sure girls might approach men from time to time

my only point is, a man tries to assume enough women will approach him to satisfy his sexual desires, he will likely be in for alot of sadness. not saying its right or wrong, just sayin how it is

sure in house parties its common for girls to "approach guys"

however my point is they dont need to. as a man you better approach to ensure you get poontang, and if you dont, chances are you wont be getting poontang. im not talking right and wrong, just saying how the world works

in reality, hot bishes if they go to the club get 50 offers of penis. its just reality. if a hot guys goes to the club maybe he will get 1 offer of poosie from a fat girl.

if your at a house party or social situations that is more low key than a club, sure girls might approach men from time to time

my only point is, a man tries to assume enough women will approach him to satisfy his sexual desires, he will likely be in for alot of sadness. not saying its right or wrong, just sayin how it is
    I'm going to make some grilled chicken.
    Live Strong

Originally Posted by gemintrocket View Post
    wtf does FA stand for?
    facial abuse

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gemintrocket View Post
    wtf does FA stand for?
    Fabricated Astronaut
    "You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Just..... lol.
    I read that with increasing expressions of shock.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Bro... just think; this may be the only time in your life that you'll have the opportunity to military-press a naked woman
    Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    Hmmm, I didnt get this until this morning but this is certainly an option. I was worried about how small her teddies would be being that smallfake ones.winning!

Guarantee she'll love it

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    if a man wants to be thought of as a man by his woman than he damn well better step up and take charge in the bedroom
    ^ more justification

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [/QUOTE]Quit complaining and go get a damn girlfriend if you want one.[/QUOTE]

Not possible.