toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10) toplads is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile bulking meal /10

estimated macros for this meal?
    in other words I've gained 5 pounds in about a month is that normal? I've been eating like crazy and lifting a lot

how long does it take to see results in difference from muscle size and definition ?

gyazo.com/d92364f90fe74566f357705d00c24c4c

irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.calorieking.com.au/foods/

Read the stickies in the nutrition section; at your rate you'll gain 60 pounds within the next year. I can guarantee you that no more than 23 of it will be muscle.

So at your current rate you'll end up wit 37 pounds of fat, fat stores, glycogen and water.
    "We are only living in the memory of our future self." ~ Reggie Watts

"Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

ech3241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've been trying to bulk up for a few years now, but i can never seem to make any more gains in weight, muscles are not very noticeably getting bigger atleast from what i've seen. ive tried a few diets that i was told to work from some friends but no real noticeable gains. i seem to stay steady at around 130-135 lbs but i want to get bigger and stronger. i'm wondering about any good meal plans (diets) along with a good work out routine that may help please ?

nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicolas129 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ech3241 View Post
    i've been trying to bulk up for a few years now, but i can never seem to make any more gains in weight, muscles are not very noticeably getting bigger atleast from what i've seen. ive tried a few diets that i was told to work from some friends but no real noticeable gains. i seem to stay steady at around 130-135 lbs but i want to get bigger and stronger. i'm wondering about any good meal plans (diets) along with a good work out routine that may help please ?
    I was stuck like you but the answer is simple: you are not eating enough. You think you are but you are not. Make sure to get all your protein also and its not only about how many days you workout but how intense you do.

It aint easy being cheesy Wantaripbod's Avatar
    Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000) Wantaripbod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    people always ask how long it take to see results. its all about calories in vs calories out. just be patient, eat, and you will see results, simple as that.

Originally Posted by nicolas129 View Post
    I was stuck like you but the answer is simple: you are not eating enough. You think you are but you are not. Make sure to get all your protein also and its not only about how many days you workout but how intense you do.
    how did know how much protein intake you were supposed to have? any suggestions on high protein foods?

Originally Posted by Wantaripbod View Post
    people always ask how long it take to see results. its all about calories in vs calories out. just be patient, eat, and you will see results, simple as that.
    what do you mean by calories in vs calories out? i always ate what i thought would give results but i never really knew how to diet while working out

Bulking to 180 or higher Nike1920's Avatar
    Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nike1920 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ech3241 View Post
    how did know how much protein intake you were supposed to have? any suggestions on high protein foods?
    Go for about 1 gram (you can do 1.5 or 2 grams if you wish) of protein per pound of body weight. So for example, if you were 150 pounds, your protein intake would need to be 150g daily.
    High protein foods: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7266371&page=1 read that list to get an idea of what has some high protein/carbs/fats. Or just do what most people do and follow IIFYM; that means if the food you eat has potential to fit into your diet, eat it. Dieting doesn't have to be painful. Stay safe OP, lift hard.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150240963
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150051643

^ Read those for answers to any more of your questions -- I guarantee whatever else you ask will have already been answered in those topics.