stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Approaching 2 years progress!

Hi Everyone,

I am approaching my two year progress mark since changing my life into a healthier lifestyle with working out and maintaining my nutrition. I started to lose motivation a bit throughout the last few months, but I recently created a website to share with friends and the internet to help with staying motivated and providing help and receiving help from others. I wanted to post in this specific forum topic to share my story and find ways to continue to stay motivated from hearing others comments. Pleeaaaaaase be nice!!

My Current Progress Picture:
    https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Before and After Picture: April 2011 - April 2012 (50+ lbs less)
    https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

If you are interested in following me, or hearing about my story please check out my blog website:
    www.stephendo.com

Or "Like" my page on ********:
    www.********.com/stephendofitnesslifestyle
    Visit my website for health topics, recipes, workouts, and other related items!
    www.stephendo.com

Please "Like" my ******** Page for updates!

AlexisMichael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    to be honest for 2 years i expected to see something better.. your abs are looking weird kinda like a lines or something.

stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlexisMichael View Post
    to be honest for 2 years i expected to see something better.. your abs are looking weird kinda like a lines or something.
    I really wish my abs were defined more, but in the last 2 years, the last 6 months I actually fell off track on my regimen. Non strict dieting and hardly working out, due to personal issues. I started getting back into it right before December 2012 ended. But nonetheless, I appreciate the feedback, it keeps me wanting to work harder!
    www.stephendo.com

AlexisMichael has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stephendo View Post
    I really wish my abs were defined more, but in the last 2 years, the last 6 months I actually fell off track on my regimen. Non strict dieting and hardly working out, due to personal issues. I started getting back into it right before December 2012 ended. But nonetheless, I appreciate the feedback, it keeps me wanting to work harder!
    Don't get me wrong, you significantly improved,i my self didn't have strict diet for a period of time, i know how it feels, all you need in my opinion is more defined abs thats it, rest look well defined in my opinion keep lifting mate : )

Originally Posted by AlexisMichael View Post
    Don't get me wrong, you significantly improved,i my self didn't have strict diet for a period of time, i know how it feels, all you need in my opinion is more defined abs thats it, rest look well defined in my opinion keep lifting mate : )
    Thank you for the kind words as well as your opinion for sure! I'm hoping with this thread that I can get more suggestions and opinions exactly like your comments, to help me reevaluate my own personal goals and needs.
    www.stephendo.com

arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great transformation! I hope it doesn't take me that long though =P
    You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it: I never saved anything for the swim back.

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great transformation. Sometimes genetics are against us but you still transformed bro!
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

Originally Posted by arkadium View Post
    Great transformation! I hope it doesn't take me that long though =P
    Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Great transformation. Sometimes genetics are against us but you still transformed bro!

Thank you guys!! Being raised in a family where few worked out or is naturally fit makes it tough, but this forum is so motivating and full of resources. Hoping for a great 2013 year for the muscle gains!
    www.stephendo.com

RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyanAlex94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sick brah inspring !

Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    definitely made some progress. Feel like you could probably progress faster than that though, whats diet/training like?
    IG: Chrisprotein

Originally Posted by RyanAlex94 View Post
    sick brah inspring !
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by Kratistos View Post
    definitely made some progress. Feel like you could probably progress faster than that though, whats diet/training like?
    In the 2 year time span approaching, from what I can remember, my regimen was like this:
    1-5 Months - No real workout plan, just did 1 muscle group workout a day x 5 days a week, dieting was counting calories
    5-9 Months - Followed Gaspari's workout plan (5 day a week), started to macro my diet
    9-15 Months - Followed Ryan Hughes cutting program (5 day a week), with macro'ing my diet and intermittent fasting
    15-20 Months - Personal life issues and changes, no real workout regimen or diet. I still followed intermittent fasting
    Present Day - Back to a modified version of Ryan Hughes cutting program w/ macro'ing my diet and intermittent fasting

I definitely screwed myself in the last 6 months for progress, but I had to deal with what life threw at me. Always curve balls, I'm sure most of you faced similar things that prevented you from giving it 100% at all times, but now I'm back at it and ready to make up for those last 6 months!
    www.stephendo.com

maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep going man. Consistency is key and if you would have practiced it you could have been well into a clean bulk by now.

Originally Posted by maxstang View Post
    Keep going man. Consistency is key and if you would have practiced it you could have been well into a clean bulk by now.
    Thank you! I definitely agree about consistency, it would have been awesome if I have learned how to bulk at this point now! Something to look forward to for sure.
    www.stephendo.com

smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like what I see! There are other things in life that are more important than lifting, so it's not always possible to progress optimally. But no matter what timeframe, this transformation is pretty awesome! gjm!

TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TallJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good progress man, keep going. Timeframe doesn't really matter it really depends for every person. Length, metabolism, etc. also seems to play a big role. The end result is what counts.

kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalinsav has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    great transformation dude, keep going!

ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100) ectoanth is not very well liked. (-100)
    great progress dude keep it up! Keep cutting

Originally Posted by smoo85 View Post
    I like what I see! There are other things in life that are more important than lifting, so it's not always possible to progress optimally. But no matter what timeframe, this transformation is pretty awesome! gjm!
    Originally Posted by TallJJ View Post
    Good progress man, keep going. Timeframe doesn't really matter it really depends for every person. Length, metabolism, etc. also seems to play a big role. The end result is what counts.
    Originally Posted by kalinsav View Post
    great transformation dude, keep going!
    Originally Posted by ectoanth View Post
    great progress dude keep it up! Keep cutting
    You guys are awesome!! This positive environment is exactly what I needed, I am definitely more motivated than ever now! And with some of the suggestions, now I have a more clear plan, which is to cut some more, then begin my bulk learning phase!
    www.stephendo.com

L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000) L69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you look like asian sheldon cooper
    'You got mod negged? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.'
    ~Winston Churchill~

***if trinity was on fire i wouldnt piss on her crew***

Originally Posted by L69 View Post
    you look like asian sheldon cooper
    LOL I love The Big Bang Theory!
    www.stephendo.com

dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhimaan997 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can go on a little bit of bulk

Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Oceanbreezeez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great progress, pay no mind to anyone who tells you it should've been faster. Your transformation is already bigger than most guys ever achieve. You're not exactly looking like an IFBB pro, but your starting point was a very bad physique and we can't all have good lifting genetics. Keep it up man.