Thread: Creatine

Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Creatine

Hi I'm am 47 I go to the gym 3 time a week my goal is to lose weight and to tone but I was thinking to start taking creatine what would be the pros and cons be if I take it

CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CaptChip40 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sierragmc View Post
    Hi I'm am 47 I go to the gym 3 time a week my goal is to lose weight and to tone but I was thinking to start taking creatine what would be the pros and cons be if I take it
    Two post and you are already red. Must be the "tone" word. Are you just starting out? 5'11 179, how much weight do you want to lose. I don't think you are a good candidate for creatine at this time, i'm guessing just by the info you provided.
    For losing weight, get your diet under control.
    Semper Fi.

Just play the cards you are dealt and STFU.

Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sierragmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CaptChip40 View Post
    Two post and you are already red. Must be the "tone" word. Are you just starting out? 5'11 179, how much weight do you want to lose. I don't think you are a good candidate for creatine at this time, i'm guessing just by the info you provided.
    For losing weight, get your diet under control.
    Sorry first time on here I want to get down to about 175 to 173 I have 18% body fat 15% would be sweet I would like to look more lean
    Last edited by Sierragmc; 01-15-2013 at 05:57 PM.

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If your goals are simply to lose weight and tone, then creatine will not help.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    hats off to you big man for still hitting it in the gym, even if it's only 3 times a week. something is definitely better than nothing. well in my opinion, if you take creatine what you'll get in return is strength, lean muscle tissue growth, size and good health. i honestly dont know of anything negative to say about a good quatlity creatine product. now read that again, the quality of the product you get is very important. if you buy some cheap walmart $5 creatine, you run the risk of maybe an upset stomach and discomfort, bloating, or all of the above. i highly recommend AAEFX's Kre-alkalyn, i've been personally using it for years now and i absolutely love it. i get it in caps, which makes it easier to travel with if you're on the run a lot. i take 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps post workout, but follow the directions on the bottle and be sure to talk to your doctor and make sure he's ok with it. good luck
    NGA Natural bodybuilder
    AAEFX Board Rep
    Team Natural Freak

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    here is his other post from the SKIP LA COUR thread:

Originally Posted by OP
    I am 47 year old male I go to the gym 3 times a week my main goal is to lose weight . I'm not trying to get big mussel I'm trying to tone up but I was thinking to start taking creatine is that a smart thing to do or will that my me look fat

advise/advice.....mussel/muscle......tone....etc.......

please, just clarify this: do you not have a good command of the English language? Because if you don't, we can cut you more slack on here, seriously....tell us more about yourself.....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

What would you like to know ?I'm old in numbers but feel great I would like to try creatine but afraid if I stop working out will it turn to flab is that true? That's for all you help sorry spelling sucks haha . one more thing if i only take creatine on my work out day not ever day will the also work without the water weight ?
    Last edited by Sierragmc; 01-16-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Forgot to add

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this might help op :

http://leehayward.com/blog/creatine-...t-information/
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would like to try creatine but afraid if I stop working out will it turn to flab is that true?
    That the creatine will turn to flab or that the muscle will turn to flab? Either way, surely you must be joking! Muscle does not "turn to flab" any more than bone or skin does.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

thanks for your help

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What would you like to know ?I'm old in numbers but feel great I would like to try creatine but afraid if I stop working out will it turn to flab is that true? That's for all you help sorry spelling sucks haha . one more thing if i only take creatine on my work out day not ever day will the also work without the water weight ?
    okay: Creatine is best taken on a REGULAR basis...this way you don't have to load up on it, and overtax your system....

make sure you use one of the newer multi generation types: I prefer Kre-Alkyn.....less bloat, and less you have to take to get the same effect.

Creatine is primarily an ERGOGENIC AID: it gives you that little extra something for pushing out those last few reps....it is a SUBTLE effect, but it works....you still have to push yourself, but when you DO push yourself, you will have a little extra in the tank, when on Creatine.
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Facing the facts of life but at 46 you should also be aware that creatine has an excellent record and solid testing for slowing down and warding off neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. A very useful side effect as we age.
    Dutch

For four generations my family has answered the call and served as needed from Europe to Asia to 9/11. We will gladly stand and fight again to preserve our freedom from tyranny.

droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50) droyal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dutchman View Post
    facing the facts of life but at 46 you should also be aware that creatine has an excellent record and solid testing for slowing down and warding off neurodegenerative diseases like parkinson's and alzheimer's. A very useful side effect as we age.
    ^^^^this!!!

MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMcgaw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Part of this feels like a troll. Part feels like real life

soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrMcgaw View Post
    Part of this feels like a troll. Part feels like real life
    agreed
    Bodybuilding Is The Closest Thing We Have To The Fountain Of Youth. Lee Labrada

Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Too swole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by miamibodybuilder View Post
    hats off to you big man for still hitting it in the gym, even if it's only 3 times a week. something is definitely better than nothing. well in my opinion, if you take creatine what you'll get in return is strength, lean muscle tissue growth, size and good health. i honestly dont know of anything negative to say about a good quatlity creatine product. now read that again, the quality of the product you get is very important. if you buy some cheap walmart $5 creatine, you run the risk of maybe an upset stomach and discomfort, bloating, or all of the above. i highly recommend AAEFX's Kre-alkalyn, i've been personally using it for years now and i absolutely love it. i get it in caps, which makes it easier to travel with if you're on the run a lot. i take 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps post workout, but follow the directions on the bottle and be sure to talk to your doctor and make sure he's ok with it. good luck
    AAEFX's Kre-alkalyn is awesome! I've been taking it for a few months now..good stuff.
    What you get by achieving your goal is not as important as what you become by achieving your goal.

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    people sure are quick to neg a brother.

A little creatine is cheap and effective, run with it. BB.com store has their own brand that's real inexpensive.

Originally Posted by CBRob View Post
    people sure are quick to neg a brother.

A little creatine is cheap and effective, run with it. BB.com store has their own brand that's real inexpensive.
    Thanks rob

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    There are no real cons to creatine

Originally Posted by azstrengthcoach View Post
    There are no real cons to creatine
    Well I just bought some con cret looking forward to using it.Thank you all for your help and input . Will keep you posted on my progress

azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000) azstrengthcoach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well I just bought some con cret looking forward to using it.Thank you all for your help and input . Will keep you posted on my progress
    Keep us posted