Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up MissladyJ - Losing fat & Building Muscle Log

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 180lbs
    Loss so far: 20lbs
    Goal: Fitness model / athletic physique
    Diet: Mostly Paleo (low carb helps me control cravings / calories)
    Exercise: Varies, but concentrating on mostly kettle bells and body weight movements for now (compound barbell training when I can make the gym).

After suffering from depression and low self esteem for most of my life, I decided to stop crying, stop feeling sorry for myself, and take control. Lately I've been doing some soul searching and have run across tons of motivational threads on this site. A few days ago I started a task list of things that I want to accomplish everyday in order to move me towards my goal of being healthy not only in body, but in spirit and mind as well. One of the tasks is to keep a journal, so I'll be keeping track of my workouts / diet and possibly other things in this thread daily. I won't be perfect, but I'll try my hardest with serious effort.

Was in pretty decent shape a few years ago, but got fat after a twin pregnancy. It took a year for me to recover and find enough motivation to get back into shape again. Pregnancy definitely took it's toll, but I'm finding it too convenient of a crutch to keep blaming it for my body and am willing to leave all the excuses at the door.

Also, signed up for bb.com's 2013 transformation contest for $100,000, and have 72 days remaining. Not sure how possible it is for me to win, but it's incentive nevertheless.

Am aiming to get to around 150lbs, but letting the mirror be the judge.

Current pics:

Last edited by missladyj; 01-09-2013 at 01:56 PM.

cplumley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile You go girl

Good job fellow mama. Having babies is so hard on our bodies, twins I could never imagine! I had 2 pregnancies in 2 years so I'm feeling the same way you are. Good luck on your journey!!!

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    get your diet in check, work hard (and smart) good luck, i look forward to seeing your progress. Cheers
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cplumley View Post
    Good job fellow mama. Having babies is so hard on our bodies, twins I could never imagine! I had 2 pregnancies in 2 years so I'm feeling the same way you are. Good luck on your journey!!!
    Thanks girl, and yes, having babies is incredibly hard! Just glad to finally have my body back. I love my babies, but having two of them kicking around and twisting in your stomach at the same time is uncomfortable to say the least. The lax ligaments and loose joint issues have not been fun either, but have found myself feeling close to normal again after weight training. Can only imaging how hard it is to have back to back pregnancies! I was lucky to have both at once...couldn't imagine having to go through the hormones and physical impairments twice in a row. Good luck to you as well!

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    get your diet in check, work hard (and smart) good luck, i look forward to seeing your progress. Cheers
    I hope I can stick to it as simply as you make it sound lol. Thanks for the wishing me well and appreciate the support

Today's log...

Diet:

Can be improved lol. Still in deficit for the day at least.

Workout:

**30-45 minute walk in woods w/ dog**

Supersets...

Dumbbell Squats (20lbs each for total of 40lbs): 4 x 8

Elevated pushups from exercise ball: 4 x 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bulgarian split squat: 4 x 5 (each leg)

Dumbbell Floor Press (20 lbs each for total of 40lbs): 4 x 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supermans: 4 x 10

Plank hold: 4 x 40secs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 minute of Turkish Get Ups w/ 25lb kettle bell

Medicine ball oblique twists: 4 x 25

10 minutes of stretching

Comments

This workout was spontaneously created...is hard for me to follow a 'set' program because there are so many different types of exercises and tools that I like to work with. I do stick with the theme of full body workouts while alternating press and pull days, doing lower body and abs every workout day. One of my goals is to exercise every day, even on 'rest' days. I was sore today and almost copped out of workout, so feel proud that I did one anyway. About to meditate and hopefully have peaceful sleep .
    Last edited by missladyj; 01-10-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Yesterday I discovered marked hiking / biking trails literally less than 50 meters from my apartment. I knew there were woods over there because it's clearly visible, but didn't realize how easy it was to get back there and look around.

Here is the view from my front door:

Decided to take the dog (still haven't named her after having rescued her a few weeks ago lol) and walk up the street a bit and see if I could find where the fence ended. About 5 minutes of walking, come across these apartments destroyed and abandoned in a tornado last year. Kind of freaky....

After edging along the woods a bit, came across another house that looks like it was destroyed in the tornado. At first I thought it was a barn but there were couches, clothes, windows and doors lying in the front yard.

Found a sandy road (everything here is sandy just about) and can see our apartments just behind the trees if you look closely enough.

Here is one of the bigger parts of a marked trail I found. It had signs at intervals posted on trees saying 'easiest' so I'm guessing there's a few different trails for me to find out here with rougher terrain.

She loved being out here....

It's my rest day today but easily walked for an hour and a half. I LOVE being in the woods. It is so peaceful and nice to be away from everything. I can't believe that this has been next to my apartment all this time (been living here a year and a half) and I was too lazy to explore it. Am going to download a ****meter app to my phone and come out here everyday at 'nap' time. Might even start running again. Usually walking / running is annoying to me, but I think that's because it tended to be around a track or in a neighborhood...which is absolutely boring to me. I enjoyed myself a lot yesterday / today...going to make this a ritual for sure.

**apologize in advance if too many pics / slow loading times.

Today's log...

Diet:

1240 calories

Workout:

~Rest Day~

1.5 hour walk through woods, 50 situps.

Comments

Had a good day today. Wasn't very hungry so capitalized on it in case I have a day of going over this week...I tend to have days like that here and there . Feel good about doing some kind of activity on a rest day. Thinking of doing some Russian stretching techniques on rest days to help improve recovery, DOMs, and flexibility.

Was lazy yesterday...ate maintenance and didn't do much of anything. I feel guilty in hindsight. Could have used a rest day though to be honest...pushed my wrists a lot doing 50 pushups the day before. My wrists and left ankle are glaring weaknesses in my body. Taking things slow to properly adapt them.

---------------------

Today's log...

Diet:

Deficit

Workout:

2 hour walk through woods, about 30 minutes of basketball

Comments

Gave body a bit of a rest today too as far as weights go, but still tried to be active so not to feel as guilty as yesterday. Did notice a pinch of pain in wrist during jump shots. Also a shortness in range of motion of left hip joint with mild pain / discomfort. Looks like those ligaments could still use some tightening. Hopefully will not be sore tomorrow...plan on doing a strength workout.
    Last edited by missladyj; 01-13-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000)
    go, homie, go!
    February 2009 - 295lbs - never again...
    May 2011 - 202lbs
    June 2011 - 199lbs
    July 2011 - 192lbs
    August 2011 - 190lbs
    September 2011 - 187lbs
    October 2011 - 185lbs

Originally Posted by Hummina View Post
    go, homie, go!
    lol fa sho

Thanks for posting, u reminded me I need to get to it!

Yesterday's log...

Diet:

Deficit

Workout:

4 rounds of (without rest):

Elevated pushups (exercise ball): 5

Situps: 30

Upright rows (kettlebell, 25lbs): 10

Total: 20 elevated pushups, 120 situps, and 40 upright rows.

And then...10 minutes of kettle bell swings, as many reps as possible: 170

Comments

Might seem like a petty workout, but I'm going to play around with doing a light workout every single day, having maybe one day of rest during the week. Also going to try to space out 'mini' workouts throughout the day.

Going strict Keto tomorrow. Been letting myself have carbs lately and though I'm in a deficit, weight loss seems to be crawling by. I noticed WAY better results with low carb. I'll keep track of exact calories / macros as well.

Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000) Hummina is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    lol fa sho

Thanks for posting, u reminded me I need to get to it!
    mah pleasure

on spread apparently...
    May 2011 - 202lbs
    June 2011 - 199lbs
    July 2011 - 192lbs
    August 2011 - 190lbs
    September 2011 - 187lbs
    October 2011 - 185lbs

Today's log...

Diet:

Calories: 1,121
    Carbs: 46g
    Fat: 49g
    Protein: 115g

Workout:

10 minutes of kettle bell swings, as many reps as possible: 205

Then later on...

Squats (KB, 25lbs): 4 x 8

Press (KB, 25lbs): 4 x 5 (each arm)

Bent over rows (KB, 25lbs): 4 x 8 (each arm)

Tactical Lunge (KB, 25lbs): 4 x 10

Pushups: 2 x 10

Comments

Today was my first day of low carb, and I kind of messed it up. Was supposed to have 20g or less of carbs, but drank some dark chocolate almond milk w/ my protein this morning and didn't think to check carbs until later on like a dummy! I still managed to stay under 50g so it's not too big of a deal. Am going to be eating around 200g of protein a day but ate less today since I ate more carbs than I was supposed to. In case anyone is wondering why I'll be eating so much protein, the first few weeks of adjusting from a sugar based metabolism (glycolytic) to a fat based (ketogenic), your body will break down proteins for sugar to fuel the brain. So in order to prevent muscle loss, I am eating 200g a day for 2-3 weeks. I'll be able to reduce protein by 60g after the adjustment period. Also, I'll usually be eating 80g of fat.

Ate low calorie today to compensate for a bit of binge eating I did yesterday. Don't worry...won't be a regular thing to eat only 1100 cals . Still felt great during workout. Hit a PR for most swings in 10 mins.

Originally Posted by Hummina View Post
    mah pleasure

on spread apparently...
    Wow...just noticed you came down from 295 lbs...that is amazing!!

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Wow...just noticed you came down from 295 lbs...that is amazing!!
    thank you! its been fun, i can tell you that much.
    May 2011 - 202lbs
    June 2011 - 199lbs
    July 2011 - 192lbs
    August 2011 - 190lbs
    September 2011 - 187lbs
    October 2011 - 185lbs

Today's log...

Diet:

Calories: 1,508
    Carbs: 19g
    Fat: 65g
    Protein: 178g

Workout:

Rest

Comments

Was pretty much on point with the diet today. Feelsgoodman.jpg. Was going to workout but a combination of things made me decide to call it a complete rest day...weather was too crappy for walking, didn't get enough sleep last night due to fussy babies, and am a bit sore in my arms and back. I did do a few pullup eccentrics though. I had virtually no appetite today and almost didn't eat dinner, but the thought of losing muscle motivated me to make something to eat anyway. I am taking Hydroxycut too so my appetite is even more suppressed than usual while on a low carb diet. Thinking about taking advantage of it and weaving in a fast day every week or so. Don't feel any 'bad' side effects of Keto so far. Not feeling any more sluggish than usual and no headaches or anything like that. Also stepped on the scale and can see a bit of water weight I had gained during a binge came right off...about 3 lbs . I love that about keto!

gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnowine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the above pics gave me a little back chill. looks like a hunted place. like blairwitch.
    My Vlog about Me losing weight and building muscles : youtube.com/gn0
    Finished -My Fat Loss Log -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147011633
    New -My Journey Reaching Single Digit BF% - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150802893

Originally Posted by gnowine View Post
    the above pics gave me a little back chill. looks like a hunted place. like blairwitch.
    Yea, definitely creepy. I don't believe in ghosts too much but didn't feel like hanging around for long either. What's also freaky is that there are random couches and other types of furniture spread out in the woods...hope a tornado doesn't come back here anytime soon.

Today's log...

Diet:

Calories: 1,432
    Carbs: 23g
    Fat: 75g
    Protein: 147g

Workout:

GTG (Grease the Groove)

Box Pistols: 2 (per leg)
    Elevated Push ups: 3
    -----------------------------------

1 hour walk through woods

Kettle Bell Squats (25lbs) 4 x 8

Pike Pushups 4 x 5

Kettle Bell Deadlift to Upright Row: 4 x 10

Comments

Been reading 'The Naked Warrior' and decided to start grease the groove training with push ups and box pistols, eventually moving to one armed push ups and full pistols. For anyone that isn't familiar with GTG, it basically is perfecting a move by doing it everyday, several times throughout the day. It's a proven method and I've used it successfully with regular push ups. A few months ago I could barely do one, and now I pretty easily knock out a set of 10, perfect form push ups. Hoping to move up to 20...then 30...and so on .

My workout was half assed today. I am a notorious procrastinator and kept putting it off, so ended up trying to fit it in shortly after dinner. Realized halfway though workout that I didn't have it in me to keep going. Not sure if it's because I've been going lower calorie, or if it's due to the keto adjustment period, low carbs in general, or if because I just ate or decided to workout late in the day...whatever the reason, will make up for it by throwing together a routine for tomorrow. I'm content w/ lying in the bed and reading for now lol.

lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey girl, enjoyed reading your log so far. Keep up the good work! Remember, consistency is the key to steady progress. You can do it!
    We can't go back and redo the past; we can only start from here and make our future better.

Betancourt Ripped Juice EX2 Trial Log "Feeling the Cranky Comin' On! Cranking Metabolism w/Betancourt Ripped Juice EX 2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152827391&p=1045804721#post1045804721

Fat Loss Log "Staying the Course"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151504633

Jan 1 '13 218
    Feb 1 '13 204.8
    Mar 1 '13 203.5
    Apr 1 '13 202.6

Originally Posted by lmhorseplay View Post
    Hey girl, enjoyed reading your log so far. Keep up the good work! Remember, consistency is the key to steady progress. You can do it!
    Thanks for taking the time to read it and I'm glad you enjoyed it . I really appreciate the support!

Weighed in today and I'm down 3lbs. Slowly starting to see tone and definition...

Today's log...

Diet:

**Enjoyed my meals a lot today so thought I'd share a screenshot from my food diary

Didn't mean to go over on the fat but not really stressing it. Today was a pretty good day craving wise. Found myself not too bothered to be on a diet while dipping my garlic / chipotle seasoned steak in A1 sauce lol

Workout:

30 minutes of basketball

Practiced some presses and cleans. Took the day relatively easy. Plan to hit myself hard in the morning.

Comments

I'm in a 6 month transformation contest with some LF chatters and we took progress pics today, so figured I'd post them here. Not much difference. I did start wearing shorts because my stomach was covered up too much by the spandex, so will be wearing them for now on in updates.

lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) lmhorseplay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I see girl muscles happenin', and I like it! Keep it up lady!! I can't wait for mine to start showing again. I know they are in there though.
    We can't go back and redo the past; we can only start from here and make our future better.

Betancourt Ripped Juice EX2 Trial Log "Feeling the Cranky Comin' On! Cranking Metabolism w/Betancourt Ripped Juice EX 2
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152827391&p=1045804721#post1045804721

Jan 1 '13 218
    Feb 1 '13 204.8
    Mar 1 '13 203.5
    Apr 1 '13 202.6

I see girl muscles happenin', and I like it! Keep it up lady!! I can't wait for mine to start showing again. I know they are in there though.
    heck yea

Feels good when they finally start to show!

Today's log...

Diet:

Calories: 1,530
    Carbs: 68g
    Fat: 83g
    Protein: 128g

Workout:

GTG (Grease the Groove)

Box Pistols: 8 (per leg)
    Elevated Push ups: 30

10 minutes of kettle bell swings, as many reps as possible: 190

Medicine ball (6lbs) seated oblique twists: 4 x 30

Barbell Squats (95lbs): 5 x 5

Bench Press (85lbs): 3 x 5

Barbell Row (85lbs): 5 x 5

Dumbbell Shrugs (20lbs): 5 x 8

Dumbbell Curls (20lbs): 5 x 8

Hyper extensions: 2 x 15

Comments

I had to change my diet a bit. The lack of carbs was killing me! It would be fine if I just wanted to sit around, but have been finding myself itching to work out and pick up the weights. Had virtually no energy to do that with less than 20g a day. I know that is to be expected especially the first few weeks of keto until starting to do refeeds, but decided to lay off a bit and increase carbs. I don't feel like waiting around a few weeks to workout how I want to and not having any energy to do so when I finally am motivated to get to it! I plan to stay under 100g however so technically it's still a keto diet, just much less strict.

Finally was able to get back to the gym today! Think my child care situation will be more reliable, so plan to be in it 3x a week now. Unfortunately, I got there kind of late so I had to do the shrugs and curls at home...that's why the dumb bells. Meant to hit 5 sets on bench press but just about hit failure on the 3rd set. Should probably drop back in weight but I'm hard headed, so will keep at 85lbs until I can hit 5 sets of 5.

That brings me to mention, I'm starting JasonDB's 5 x 5 program since it includes compound lifting and strength training w/ a mix of hypertrophy training. He actually mentions specifically not to train with dumb bells but I hope he'll be understanding and forgive me .

All in all I feel happy about my diet today, very good about getting in the gym, hit a PR on squats, and also won a bid to do a Triazole supplement log for Driven Sports. It is supposed to increase lbm and strength so I'm very excited to use it with the 5 x 5 program!
    Last edited by missladyj; 01-23-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Today's log...

Diet:

Calories: 1303
    Carbs: 110g
    Fat: 34g
    Protein: 139g

Workout:

B

Barbell Squats (95lbs): 5 x 5

Dead Lifts (155lbs): 1 x 5

Standing Press (55lbs): 5 x 5

Barbell Row (70lbs): 5 x 5

Close Grip Bench Press (55lbs): 4 x 8

Straight Bar Curl (40lbs): 3 x 8

Decline Sit Ups (highest setting): 3 x 15

Comments

Diet was ok today...should have consumed more fat, but I sneaked a couple handfuls of mixed nuts last night, so wasn't too concerned with being exactly on target. Had a great workout this morning. Started the day off with a protein shake and felt very strong through lifting. Feel good about the volume I put in. Was feeling really good on CGBP so ended up accidentally doing 4 sets instead of 3 lol. Don't feel too sore now, hopefully that will hold true for tomorrow as well. Decided not to do cable pulldowns for abs and instead do my own ab work...I love decline situps and oblique twists with medicine balls...they helped me develop my core when boxing so I want to use them knowing they work well for me .

**Going to start adding 5lbs every workout to the compound lifts.
    Last edited by missladyj; 01-25-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Nice workout! Do your knees bother you with squats at all?

I hear you on the carbs, girl. Keeping them low is definitely tough; especially if you love them like I do. Have kept them low long enough for keto to solidly kick in and all of a sudden my metabolism feels like it is in overdrive. Everything I eat gives me "hot flashes" it seems. Do you experience that too? Oh and don't worry about not having enough fat... I splurged on nuts and had enough for both of us!

My hubby and I are doing back tomorrow. It is my favorite day of all. Makes me feel strong and like I really got the work done

Jan 1 '13 218
    Feb 1 '13 204.8
    Mar 1 '13 203.5
    Apr 1 '13 202.6

Nice workout! Do your knees bother you with squats at all?

I hear you on the carbs, girl. Keeping them low is definitely tough; especially if you love them like I do. Have kept them low long enough for keto to solidly kick in and all of a sudden my metabolism feels like it is in overdrive. Everything I eat gives me "hot flashes" it seems. Do you experience that too? Oh and don't worry about not having enough fat... I splurged on nuts and had enough for both of us!

My hubby and I are doing back tomorrow. It is my favorite day of all. Makes me feel strong and like I really got the work done
    Squats used to bother my knees, but found out I wasn't doing them right! I now do full squats, where my hips dip slightly below the level of my knees at the bottom-most point, and then come up. It's harder and can't use as much weight, but don't feel my knees at all getting a fuller range of motion. Good thing for me too because I've injured my right knee running track years ago.

As for the hot flashes, no I didn't experience...but it's hard for me to tell because I've been taking Hydroxycut and it keeps me hot in general throughout the day.

lol...those nuts are killer! I'm addicted to cashews and pistachios. Have to be careful because could easily eat the entire bag .

Enjoy working back too...it def makes you feel as though you're getting work done. Are you doing a split routine?

I will work on my squat form then. I have always tended to get stuck if I go too low. Maybe it is a strength and balance issue too. Will put some work into it and see if I can get better at them. Thanks for the advice.

Nuts are truly addictive. I too can eat an entire bag if I don't keep them put away!

I am doing the following for w/o:

Monday Legs and Abs
    Tuesday Biceps and Triceps, Cardio
    Wednesday Cardio
    Thursday Chest and Shoulders, Cardio
    Friday Legs and Abs Take 2
    Saturday Back, Cardio
    Sunday Off

I prefer free weights for the most part; I use machines or cables for some exercises though. Cardio is generally 30 minutes incorporating HIIT on a bike, arc trainer, or elliptical. I will move up to a stair master for one or two sessions a week in the next month as I get stronger.

Jan 1 '13 218
    Feb 1 '13 204.8
    Mar 1 '13 203.5
    Apr 1 '13 202.6