Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    Speeding is irresponsible, not signaling isn't. You can still be a perfectly safe driver without signaling.
    You're a fuking idiot. Negged.

arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sorry to hear about your friend OP, hope he doesnt get charged with anything, how old is he, and how did he crash?

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Supadude View Post
    No dude, it's not like this was a freak accident. When you act recklessly and do stupid things YOU take responsibility. His gf doesn't get a second chance, why should he? Oh, I'm so sorry, MY BAD!, I didn't mean to kill you like that, next time it'll be better, I SWEAR! STFU, dumbasses need to realize that life is not a video game. You need to THINK before you act. If you're too stupid and too careless to give a damn about not only your life, but the life of others then you don't deserve anyone's pity, support, or condolences. You are scum.
    So you'd be all for killing the driver because his girlfriend died in an accident he unintentionally caused? Sounds real justified. Also, gjdm on sounding like a sociopath. Wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the stereotypical FA's that have been frequenting the misc recently.

You're a fuking idiot. Negged.
    Like i give a fuk about rep. Glad i could help you feel better about yourself.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some guy from my high school was driving a sports car early morning. he lost control and hit and killed a jogger. he had a wife and kids.

******* from high school only got 1 year in jail.

Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    considering it was a gtr, he probably did something stupid and deserved it.
    ON 100% Whey
    ON Multi

No mattress crew(srs)
    .:| 2/18/2009 NEVER FORGET! |:.
    Misc Zombie Survival Squad, Bravo Squad, Scout/Sniper

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jono28613 View Post
    some guy from my high school was driving a sports car early morning. he lost control and hit and killed a jogger. he had a wife and kids.

******* from high school only got 1 year in jail.
    please define "sports car" and "lost control".

still regrettable

Originally Posted by Newwt View Post
    considering it was a gtr, he probably did something stupid and deserved it.
    so if it wasn't a GTR, he wouldn't have deserved it??
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamPoverty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No he won't be charged with murder. At worst, he'll be charged with involuntary manslaughter. Also, from reading your story, you sound more jealous than you do righteous. Speeding is irresponsible, not signaling isn't. You can still be a perfectly safe driver without signaling.
    Retard overload.

*Sunnyvale Trailer Park Crew*

Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000) Misc_Lurker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    please define "sports car" and "lost control".

still regrettable

so if it wasn't a GTR, he wouldn't have deserved it??
    nope just because it was a GTR just makes it more likely that he'd do something stupid. he wouldn't be doing the same thing with a corolla.
    *Coffee Crew*
    *Minimalist Crew*
    *Audiophile Crew*
    *Good Samaritan Crew*

Auf Wiedersehen' - Scooby

MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000) MrVeggie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    everyone makes mistakes. Pretty sure as he grew up he would realize what he did was stupid (even if he didn't crash). Lets be real here, we've all done something stupid in the past. R.i.p to the girl and hope he gets better.

god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500) god_job_dave is not very helpful. (-500)
    Too bad he didn't feel remorse before he killed his gf. I'm so sorry that you have to kill someone before you realize that you're an idiot and should value the things you have in life.

No sympathy for idiots. Not everyone gets a second chance.
    His girlfriend should have taken responsibility for herself and said "slow down or Im getting home by myself".

-aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If this is the same one I'm remembering, the driver is 30 and girlfriend was 18.

arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50) arctyler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -aesop- View Post
    If this is the same one I'm remembering, the driver is 30 and girlfriend was 18.
    thanks brah, but can OP confirm for us?

BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BTTB3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus. Had no idea the misc was so heartless.

So what? Yeah he fukkin sped, and yeah he killed his gf and lost his leg, and yeah it was all his own fault. That doesn't mean you arseholes can't show sympathy for a guy who lost his leg and a loved one. I pity the misc and its lack of empathy. You fkers think he doesn't realize it was his own fault? Imagine how chitty he feels about it. My guess is, if he really loved his gf, he'll probably end up committing suicide somewhere down the road or he'll let his life take a serious plunge. No reason to kick a man while he's down. Christ. Too many fkin keyboard warriors here. I guarantee none of you guys would be saying this if it was your friend who had done this. And if you would say this regardless, then you're an absolute chit friend.
    Most retarded logic ever.

What if he struck someone? Should we feel sympathy for all the other speeders who have destroyed families and taken the lives of children because of their reckless behaviour? Should we feel sympathy for drunk drivers who do the same? After witnissing a lady and her small son almost get killed by a speeder, I have zero sympathy for them.

Originally Posted by TeamPoverty View Post
    Retard overload.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9YjNH.gif/img][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yViBo.gif/IMG]
    you must not have any situational awareness if you disagree then. I always signal, but i know plenty of people who are better and safer drivers than myself and rarely signal.

Then again, i don't exactly live in the city, so there's more space on the road in general.

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at everyone calling this "speeding". Going 5-10 over doesn't make a wreck like that. That is wreckless driving looking damage. Not to mention its near a tree and a curb meaning he wasn't on the interstate or something. This dude was prob going 80+ in a suburban looking area.
    I have no idea why I came back

Originally Posted by BTTB3 View Post
    Most retarded logic ever.

What if he struck someone? Should we feel sympathy for all the other speeders who have destroyed families and taken the lives of children because of their reckless behaviour? Should we feel sympathy for drunk drivers who do the same? After witnissing a lady and her small son almost get killed by a speeder, I have zero sympathy for them.
    obviously he's responsible for his actions either way. You can still feel sympathy for the driver regardless. Yes, he ruined his girlfriend's family's life, he also ruined his own as well. However, none of this was intentional, yet you're going to chit on him for that? He was stupid for speeding, and he will be punished. I don't see why you can't sympathize regardless. I'm not saying that he should just be forgiven and that it should be forgotten...

AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnhNguyenn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's going to feel guilty for the rest of his life, and he has his amputated leg to remind him of what he did everyday... Yes it was his fault but there's no need for everyone to rip into him.

**** like this reminds you not to do stupid ****. Friend was driving drunk at 160km/ph a few weeks ago with 3 of us in the car. Never again.

TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What a retard he wass going 100mph+ to have cause that kind of damage easily. Too bad hes gonna live with it for the rest of his life, poor gf... :\

C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    because that makes sense. BRB feeling bad about chit i haven't even done yet. Word your arguments better.

you, along with every other ******* on here bashing him, keeps talking about him like he intended for it to play out this way. People make mistakes, it's only human. Unfortunately for him, he made a much worse mistake than most people do. That's life, and he has to deal with it. No need to rip him a new one for it.
    Because everyone in this thread should actually praise and pity him? Some guy that only OP's family knows?
    All we know is that he was driving recklessly, killed his gf, was in a coma, and lost his leg. And how do you know he feels bad about what he did? He just woke up from a coma. Maybe he's remorseless, maybe he's got amnesia. You're trying to act like this guy was just some good kid who had to speed out of necessity. Just as easily this could have been a guy in his early 30's who drives recklessly quite frequently and it finally caught up to him.

And now you're all bothered and upset that strangers on an internet forum, just reading the information that OP gave them, think that he was an idiot for doing this and won't give him their pity?? I'm sure that's would be the most pressing matter on anyone's mind in this situation. You make a mistake, you get grilled for it. That's life. His mistake was far greater and initiated by his VERY poor decision. And what if he had killed a pedestrian, T-boned another car, etc...?

Obviously he didn't intend to kill someone but how many drunk drivers intended to get into accidents and kill people? Should they not arrest anyone breaking the law because they didn't INTEND to get caught? I mean, I'm sure they already feel bad about it after they get caught or something unexpected happens. Isn't that enough punishment?

How about instead of trying to silence everyone's opinion about the guy (based on the facts given to us), you stop trying to defend the guy's terrible judgement that ended up killing someone else?
    "Originally Posted by dr. hamstrung
    oh i get it, not even god knows what women want so he has to resort to the first wish, which was previously deemed too difficult. the task of summarizing what women want made the first one look relatively easy" - Post of the month.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3708511

*If you need subs, likes, or whatever, aware me crew*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you can't drive, don't drive fast especially if you have a passenger. idiot.

bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No he won't be charged with murder. At worst, he'll be charged with involuntary manslaughter. Also, from reading your story, you sound more jealous than you do righteous. Speeding is irresponsible, not signaling isn't. You can still be a perfectly safe driver without signaling.
    you must not have any situational awareness if you disagree then. I always signal, but i know plenty of people who are better and safer drivers than myself and rarely signal.

Then again, i don't exactly live in the city, so there's more space on the road in general.

I'm sure you have TONS of driving experience to tell others you're a safe driver.

Truth of the matter is 5 years from now if you ever come back and read the comments you post, you're going to feel like an idiot. You're 19, even if you think you know everything there is to know in the world, you don't. If you think signaling is not necessary then you're obviously not a safe driver. BRB no one is there, I don't need to signal. OH **** where did s/he come from? You don't know what you don't know and that's why you don't know. Exactly why you should signal. Signaling isn't for you, it's for the people around you, not just drivers but pedestrians as well.

As to the OP's friend. I feel sorry for him but if you're going that fast with someone you love in the car I really don't have sympathy. A crash like that doesn't happen at 30mph, 60mph. More like 100mph+

So wait til you're about 25 then come back and read this thread cuz you still have a **** ton of growing up to do.
    MFC

in b4 ATF

I rep back, jz sayin...

hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hockeyman1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ahh i ffeel horrible for the girls family =((... what a scam bag, fuk your friend

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodybybalco86 View Post

I'm sure you have TONS of driving experience to tell others you're a safe driver.

Truth of the matter is 5 years from now if you ever come back and read the comments you post, you're going to feel like an idiot. You're 19, even if you think you know everything there is to know in the world, you don't. If you think signaling is not necessary then you're obviously not a safe driver. BRB no one is there, I don't need to signal. OH **** where did s/he come from? You don't know what you don't know and that's why you don't know. Exactly why you should signal. Signaling isn't for you, it's for the people around you, not just drivers but pedestrians as well.

As to the OP's friend. I feel sorry for him but if you're going that fast with someone you love in the car I really don't have sympathy. A crash like that doesn't happen at 30mph, 60mph. More like 100mph+

So wait til you're about 25 then come back and read this thread cuz you still have a **** ton of growing up to do.
    Driving in the LA area is scary as chit, brb on freeway, brb people cutting in front of you all the time with no warning and no signals into the tinniest space in between you and car infront

bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000) bodybybalco86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jasonjb View Post
    Driving in the LA area is scary as chit, brb on freeway, brb people cutting in front of you all the time with no warning and no signals into the tinniest space in between you and car infront
    Exactly why everyone should signal, it's not for you, it's for everyone else around you like I stated.
    MFC

in b4 ATF

I rep back, jz sayin...

KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KT667 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for...e/page__st__20

op is frauding by the way

guy woke up in december

animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KyleMQuinn View Post
    You are an idiot. Go off yourself
    whatever, fukin idiots like that kill innocent people and kids with their jackass driving. if you want to feel bad for somebody, feel bad for the family of his girlfriend
    repping back since 2011

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodybybalco86 View Post
    Exactly why everyone should signal, it's not for you, it's for everyone else around you like I stated.
    agreed, if those kunts just signaled I would let them in, at the very least it would give me a heads up that their planning to cut infront of me

Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What is going to happen with him in terms of the law? If it was his fault is he going to be charged for manslaughter or something since his girlfriend passed away

Originally Posted by Lolcatz View Post
    What is going to happen with him in terms of the law? If it was his fault is he going to be charged for manslaughter or something since his girlfriend passed away
    The could easily charge him with murder. The difference between manslaughter and murder is intent. They can just argue that he knew the risk of speeding therefore he had intention to take that risk even though it meant the risk of dying or killing someone. Will it happen? Depends on who is prosecuting him.
    MFC

in b4 ATF

I rep back, jz sayin...

TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TurboBurger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i remember seeing this story on the news... its in australia right op?