Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BornToConquer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Good luck with your 2013 goals and abuse.

Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Naeem11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eating a well structured/balanced diet? Not even once.
    "I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000) inzayN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Canadian_Lifter View Post
    Confusing thread is confusing...

Should I take:

A) B6 only
    B) B6 + P5P
    C) B6 + Niacin
    D) B6 + Niacin + P5P
    E) B6 + 5HTP
    F) B6 + 5HTP + P5P

Reps for answer (letter) and brief explanation plz bros. I have been experiencing lots of social anxiety lately.

Tried to make easily answerable... My mind = full of fuk
    In on answer.

also what do you guys think of this b-complex product:
    Vitamin B1 50 mg
    Vitamin B2 50 mg
    Vitamin B6 50 mg
    Vitamin B12 50 mcg
    Niacinamide 50 mg
    Folic Acid 200 mcg
    Pantothenic Acid 50 mcg
    D-Biotin 150 mcg
    Choline Bitartrate 50 mg
    Inositol 50 mg
    Para Amino Banzoic 50 mg

AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mhteg View Post

tempted to try now
    yes i'm serious

day 2 now and the niacin isn't causing a flush anymore

i don't know if its a placebo effect but i believe i'm thinking clearer and my overall mood is not as negative

i don't have social anxiety so i can't comment on whether or not it helps with it

but its cheap (i think the p-5-p was $20 and the b-6 was $6 at vitaminne shoppe) so i don't think it hurts too much to try

AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Canadian_Lifter View Post
    Confusing thread is confusing...

Should I take:

A) B6 only
    B) B6 + P5P
    C) B6 + Niacin
    D) B6 + Niacin + P5P
    E) B6 + 5HTP
    F) B6 + 5HTP + P5P

Reps for answer (letter) and brief explanation plz bros. I have been experiencing lots of social anxiety lately.

Tried to make easily answerable... My mind = full of fuk
    start off with (A) and add one at a time to see how it affects you

powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Look for the active forms of the substances. That's the most important thing.

When you take B6 for example, it is best in the form of P-5-P. P-5-P is the active form your body works with; the other forms of B6 end up as P-5-P anyway when metabolised. And if your body is slacking in the conversion process towards P-5-P you might not even get the full dose. It is noted that the nerve damage with high dose B6 is not really to do with P-5-P but the other forms.

B6, B3 and B12 are good to take, B12 in the form of methylcobalamin (cyanocobalamin is the common cheapskate form which is much harder for the body to absorb but easier on the manufacter's wallets), B3 in the form of straight Niacin, not that pussy no-flush kind. No flush niacin can mess with your liver. The flush does a lot of good for you, it's hilarious seeing people who pride themselves on being "ALPHA" who can't even take a little niacin flush. Niacin is something you want in your body as fast as possible. Slow release is Chinese water torture on the organs.

But going into this world, you will soon realise that you need to increase and balance your uptake of EVERY micronutrient. Many vitamins & minerals compete with each other for absorption, and they also oppose each other's effects in the body, there's a whole lot of yin & yang going on here.

Which is why I personally say save yourself the trouble and get a green superfood powder, find one with a high dose of B12, make sure they don't skimp on the B3 either. B vitamins from food sources are head and shoulders above isolated ones because they come with many cofactors for absorption & metabolism and what not. I take my Source Naturals/Orange Triad every day, they give over the RDA on every vit. But when I take a scoop of green superfood powder it hits me like vitamin C, C for *******. There is no substitute for food-sourced vitamins.

Another good nutrient for social anxiety is Magnesium. Most of you guys will have your diet heavily skewed in favour of Calcium, and will be Mg deficient. Mg is the inhibitory mineral that tells your muscles to chillax. No Mg = chronic muscle tension. Take an epsom salts bath.
    Last edited by powahshake; 01-10-2013 at 06:23 AM.
    Perfect 2 Min Shave W/ Just Water - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149862193
    Bored? Things to do - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149179743
    Posture Correction Info by Gzus - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871
    Meditation thread of peace - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143525223

Never skip a chance to learn something about your body: one little snippet of knowledge could make or break your future life

powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) powahshake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    I cannot even begin to fathom how desperate you are to make your point. Actually trying to sit here and draw lines between animal research and humans when it comes to mental illness. I mean, you must be really grasping for straws to try and make me look absurd for not accepting the application of an animal's brain and their cognitive ability to the formation of mental illness in humans. This is too funny.

"The rats can perform in mazes better, so humans must get happier when the same treatment is applied!"

I cannot even fathom such a simplistic and narrow-minded thought process. I bet you think fructose is bad, too, because the animal models said so!

Do you even learned helplessness? I'm not going to entertain your post because it's evident this exchange was never about sharing information but proving your ego. Of course I am desperate to make my point. Don't think I'm desperate to prove it to your graduate ass though, lmao. I'm here to help my suffering misc brahs with dat dere knowledge, the kind of knowledge you should be dropping in this thread but you're too much of a pansy to actually quell your arrogance and share, instead of challenging everything that doesn't agree with your world view.

Meanwhile, the reps keep flying in, not because I'm talking hot air but because I live and breathe the information I share. Like I said, my entire life and ability to love other people depends 100% on me being right about this crucial point. Had you investigated BDNF or actually known something about it instead of dropping your pansy credentials left and right you'd know that BDNF and environment are fundamental to each other. Degrees are ten a penny but that penny doesn't necessarily buy you wisdom and intelligence. You can spend all your life talking about feelings with sufferers but none of that will ever give you the visceral effect of actually going through with it yourself. You talk much about clinical issues but I've yanked myself out of severe clinical depression comorbid with things I don't need to talk about on here (yes, diagnosed). No therapist could do that for me. No SSRI could do that for me. Ironically my diagnosis changed every time I changed myself.

I've had care workers who've been doing what you did for over twice as long as you've been alive and even they can't touch this info, purely because of how new and bleeding-edge it is. Although it isn't really because if people had listened to Abram Hoffer they'd realise this info is old-school. But it can't be used to uphold drug dealers peddling prozac to prozac junkies.

So to that end, I bid you peace. Let the words speak for themselves.

Anyway for the brahs that care, here's a post that helped me a fukkload:
    (Source: The holy grail for ADHD - BDNF and neurogenesis - MUST READ THREAD)

Omega 3s normalize and regulate BDNF http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18620024
    Exercise up-regulates BDNF circulation and concentration http://ep.physoc.org/content/94/10/1062.full.pdf
    Amphetamines increase BDNF expression http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21570990
    Meditation reduces stress and increases BDNF expression http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17905931
    Short term sleep deprivation reduces BDNF http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...06899300027086
    BDNF shows regenerative effect in Parkinson's http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21236244
    Enriched Environment increases BDNF activity http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21236277
    BDNF used for short term and long term memory and inhibitory learning http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12201640
    There's also studies linking BDNF to food intake, such as toxins and heavy metals and lard lowering BDNF, as well as soy protein increasing expression.
    I've read before about working memory training and learning how to play musical instruments increase BDNF.
    I couldn't find anything on EEG biofeedback's effect though.
    Last edited by powahshake; 01-10-2013 at 06:11 AM.
    Perfect 2 Min Shave W/ Just Water - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149862193
    Posture Correction Info by Gzus - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Never skip a chance to learn something about your body: one little snippet of knowledge could make or break your future life

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Naeem11 View Post
    Eating a well structured/balanced diet? Not even once.
    because you have the time of the day and right food sources to eat 1000% of your b vitamin rda every day
    ~*Electronic Drums Crew*~
    ~*Final Fantasy XIV Crew*~
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by powahshake View Post
    Do you even learned helplessness? I'm not going to entertain your post because it's evident this exchange was never about sharing information but proving your ego. Of course I am desperate to make my point. Don't think I'm desperate to prove it to your graduate ass though, lmao. I'm here to help my suffering misc brahs with dat dere knowledge, the kind of knowledge you should be dropping in this thread but you're too much of a pansy to actually quell your arrogance and share, instead of challenging everything that doesn't agree with your world view.
    I only ever challenged the notion that this method will solve the majority of mental illnesses which YOU stated. I have yet to see a shred of evidence which would suggest that. Interesting how that works, huh? And yet I am just fueling my ego...by requesting evidence...okay.

Meanwhile, the reps keep flying in, not because I'm talking hot air but because I live and breathe the information I share. Like I said, my entire life and ability to love other people depends 100% on me being right about this crucial point. Had you investigated BDNF or actually known something about it instead of dropping your pansy credentials left and right you'd know that BDNF and environment are fundamental to each other. Degrees are ten a penny but that penny doesn't necessarily buy you wisdom and intelligence. You can spend all your life talking about feelings with sufferers but none of that will ever give you the visceral effect of actually going through with it yourself. You talk much about clinical issues but I've yanked myself out of severe clinical depression comorbid with things I don't need to talk about on here (yes, diagnosed). No therapist could do that for me. No SSRI could do that for me. Ironically my diagnosis changed every time I changed myself.
    Like I said, I do know about BDNF. I studied it too, guy. And no where in that research did it state anything close to the idea that vitamin B-6 will magically cure the majority of mental illnesses. I did not drop my credentials left and right; YOU are the one who brought credentials into the picture by trying to say YOU studied this more than I did. Funny how that works. So you get to challenge my intellectual credibility, and when I respond, well that's just ego! Ha! You are too much.

See? Again you assume. I've witnessed firsthand the depths of MDD from a family member who has suffered for well over a decade. It's cool that something worked for you (srs), but don't sit here and think that gives you the right to make absurd claims regarding the rest of the population.

I've had care workers who've been doing what you did for over twice as long as you've been alive and even they can't touch this info, purely because of how new and bleeding-edge it is. Although it isn't really because if people had listened to Abram Hoffer they'd realise this info is old-school. But it can't be used to uphold drug dealers peddling prozac to prozac junkies.
    Uh huh. Still waiting on that evidence which is so bleeding-edge.

So to that end, I bid you peace. Let the words speak for themselves.

Anyway for the brahs that care, here's a post that helped me a fukkload:
    And you have yet to say any words of empirical worth. For some reason, when I challenge statements that appear to be of an empirical nature, that makes me the bad guy. And when you say you have researched this more than I have, and I respond by explaining you probably have not, that again makes me the bad guy (and egotistical). It's ridiculous because a good exchange could have taken place here, instead you talk in hyperbole, get called out for it, and go into defense mode (and then try to make ME look bad for having high standards of empirical evidence and listing my credentials when YOU challenge them).

If you really do not see how absurd you are being, then I just don't know what to tell you. But hey, you got some reps from people who are hopeful that this can work for them, so that MUST make you credible. Got it. And when people post "all women are whorez lol" and they get a thousand reps, well that must make them credible, too! That's like, an odd appeal to authority...based on reps...
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fuk it.

Ordered these:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/HealthAid-Vi...7832395&sr=1-1

inb4 death
    I will rep all of you if I get the chance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On the road to becoming an elite level powerlifter/*******.

"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way. And after all, if you do really like what you're doing, it doesn't matter what that is." - Alan Watts

it sick, it piss, it's revolting, it's insulting

Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The vitamin B6 tablets at GNC are 200mg. Should I grab those or 100mg?

Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goncho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    but come off of it and see what happens
    I'm Negan

EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmbarassYou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cured mine with no fap. worked like a charm

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks brose
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

Bluegrassgreeneyes peterholbrook's Avatar
    peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AWilks21 View Post
    From taking B vitamins?
    from taking niacin (a b-vitamin) it can raise histamine, I enjoy the niacin flush though but yeah, made me bust a nut
    so quickly

Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Love Pirate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In very late on the b-6 thread. I'm very skeptical. Wiki says that deficiency of this is very rare and it's in meat, veggies, nuts, fruit, etc that I eat every day. Why would I take more? Reps for cliffs of this thread
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Love Pirate View Post
    In very late on the b-6 thread. I'm very skeptical. Wiki says that deficiency of this is very rare and it's in meat, veggies, nuts, fruit, etc that I eat every day. Why would I take more? Reps for cliffs of this thread
    the same reason why you take multis, zinc or creatine

cliff:
    -try b50 complex and see if it helps you
    -a lot of people say it made them less anxious
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Harry815 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AhDo View Post
    the same reason why you take multis, zinc or creatine

cliff:
    -try b50 complex and see if it helps you
    -a lot of people say it made them less anxious
    So start with B-6 first or B-50?

Originally Posted by Harry815 View Post
    So start with B-6 first or B-50?

Better off buying B-50 then some P-5-P. Yeah B6 probably does things in the high doses OP is talking about but the reason it's working at those high doses is only because somewhere in its metabolic pathway, something is deficient due to the lack of another factor that should have been supplied by the other vits. The same example can be seen with megadose niacin; nobody needs megadose niacin but the action of megadosing activates other things in the brain such as BDNF. Why megadose the niacin when you can go straight to the point?

It's very Rube-Goldberg machine like (this hits that, that hits that, etc etc etc), using a long complex process to do something that could be achieved with much easier means.

It's much better to have a full spectrum vitamin intake than a mega dose of just one. More likely the megadose of one vitamin is simply making up for the deficiency of another or multiple others; long term megadosing will probably skew the balance of your body in a bad way then you'll have a much bigger problem on your hands. Remember guys you don't just pop open the hood of a car and go "ok I'll tighten that bolt a little... no wait, I'll get a torque wrench and tighten it till its on the verge of explosion (i.e. megadose)". There are better ways -

One of these tubs will do. They'll outdo everything else. The first one I had (wasn't that brand) contained like 5000% the RDA for vitamin B12.
    You can also make them yourself. Buy some organic spirulina, chlorella, barleygrass, wheatgrass powder. Powder in some of your own random herbs but use your mind and do it wisely.

^Thanks brah. Are you recommending B-50 based on social anxiety issues, or just health in general?

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for later
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

So these B vitamin pills don't have any negative effects on weight loss goals right?

For anyone who takes B-6, if you feel numbness in your arms or legs ever, stop right away. They say going above 100mg can cause nerve damage.

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Too much bro science, someone just link some labels I can order and i'm all good.

Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000) Orzel8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.********/product/index.jsp?productId=4033441

got everything you need, no joke been taking this vitamin for a week and have never felt better. lifts been better, mentality is good, and im loving life!
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ***Chicago Crew***
    ★★★ EDC Chicago 2013 Crew ★★★

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed" -Albert Einstein

Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    interesting, thanks for the post
    Watch My Weight Loss Journey
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MeOnlyBetter2013

Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cure to social anxiety is to get drunk once a week, mad drunk and do stuff you wouldn't normally do with your condition, you will get used to doing it and would be able to do it without getting drunk because your familiar with doing it. But you have to be consistent in doing it, once you take a few weeks off your anxiety will build back up to where it started from.

srs, works.

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Orzel8 View Post
    http://www.********/product/index.jsp?productId=4033441

got everything you need, no joke been taking this vitamin for a week and have never felt better. lifts been better, mentality is good, and im loving life!
    wut link

ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ubermario is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Might be a coincidence but I took a 50mg vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) pill yesterday and today, and I've had dry hands all day today. I ussually have very sweaty hands when going out and on/off sweaty hands at home.
    Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fuçking ass!

JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000) JtotheIzzo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    watsdoingbrah, jrhodez, and powahshake, so what do you each recommend one to take? I want to try this out but lots of stuff has been posted and it is a little confusing.
    Cobra Kai Crew

Roman Catholic Crew

Donald Trump 2024 Crew

Ron DeSantis 2028 Crew

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    dont fukking lie to us op, cause if you do
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Reminder: America is a terrorist nation.