Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CheekyRunt View Post
    I've signed the papers. I've sworn my oath. I've graduated from my basic course. I've graduated from an advanced, ASI producing, course. I'm a leader of Soldiers.

What have you done?

All you've done is make excuses.
    You're an idiot that's all I have to say.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mwentworth View Post
    Ive only heard bad things about airborne ..
    we had a lot of airborne noob NCOs too, ****ers landing in all sorts of ****, missing the DZ by a damn mile, hitting trees and ****

not the cadre's fault but a dude broke his back in my class on jump one
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tingram7 View Post
    You're an idiot that's all I have to say.
    dam bru u r futer 18x ur gen be so cool. liek callof dty all the time. u can get real medelz now!
    If I could smoke fear away, I'd roll that motherfker up and take 2 puffs

Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    we had a lot of airborne noob NCOs too, ****ers landing in all sorts of ****, missing the DZ by a damn mile, hitting trees and ****

That sounds intense but lmao at the hitting trees and I feel sorry for the dude who broke his back srs. :/

LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CheekyRunt View Post
    I've signed the papers. I've sworn my oath. I'm a leader of Soldiers.

What have you done?

All you've done is made excuses.
    Even the way you said that sounds alpha as fuk. (srs)

FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT a bunch of stupid little kids that think they're going to join the army and become SF and do a bunch of cool guy **** that they see in movies. OMG GUYS IM GOING TO SIGN AN 18x CONTRACT AND BE SF!!!!
    maybe it was my fault for letting you think i was ok when i wasn't. Maybe it's my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength and my pain is my motivation.

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Holy ****! are you serious!? what is the percentage of students who get hurt that bad in airborne? thats worrying thats for sure.

An WTF at the guy making fun of someone who signed and leads soilders? he has done more then you have *******. Thanks for the service cheekyrunt <3

PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sounds intense but lmao at the hitting trees and I feel sorry for the dude who broke his back srs. :/
    airborne school is anything but intense, it is boring as balls and the only people that "didn't make it" were our heat casualties and some dumbass who kept bringing gatorade to formation (like not even in a canteen, like a straight bottle of gatorade)
    yeah felt bad for that dude...apparently he is actually at IBOLC with me right now but IDK his name
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Way too much d!ck measuring in here. If anyone is serious about trying to get into SF then they will do their own research and know the pipeline for themselves. Y'all are getting off topic, if you want to play the part then act the part. I don't care if you're a leader of soldiers, a marine, or SAS. Talk from experience, stay positive, and stay on topic.
    ***Misc. Late Night Crew***

Originally Posted by FinalPlague View Post
    ITT a bunch of stupid little kids that think they're going to join the army and become SF and do a bunch of cool guy **** that they see in movies. OMG GUYS IM GOING TO SIGN AN 18x CONTRACT AND BE SF!!!!
    Don't worry; I'll be into it so thanks.

Originally Posted by Echo399 View Post
    Way too much d!ck measuring in here. If anyone is serious about trying to get into SF then they will do their own research and know the pipeline for themselves. Y'all are getting off topic, if you want to play the part then act the part. I don't care if you're a leader of soldiers, a marine, or SAS. Talk from experience, stay positive, and stay on topic.
    from my very short experience with the military I can say that there is a constant dick measuring contest going on especially with the junior guys, officers and enlisted

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Holy ****! are you serious!? what is the percentage of students who get hurt that bad in airborne? thats worrying thats for sure.

An WTF at the guy making fun of someone who signed and leads soilders? he has done more then you have *******. Thanks for the service cheekyrunt <3
    Lol I called him a idiot because he said I'm making excuses? Sorry I'm getting ready for it and not trying to jump into something anyone can do. Gtfo

no one really gets hurt BAD...mainly broken ankles, sprains, or knee injuries
    IDK what the stats are but I'd say you'll lose about 10% of your class to jump injuries

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol I called him a idiot because he said I'm making excuses? Sorry I'm getting ready for it and not trying to jump into something anyone can do. Gtfo
    itstimetostopposting.jpg

WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50) WingedVictory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1cav View Post
    Do you like picking up cigarette butts?
    Lol this

itstimetostopposting.jpg
    Someone's mad.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Echo399 View Post
    Just wanted to get some feedback on everything.

I've been planning to enlist for a while, ended up not signing a few months back because I felt my priorities weren't in order and didn't want to commit until I could give 110%..wouldn't want to give anything less. I know where I want to go and what I want to do. However I've heard good and bad about peoples experiences in the army, the bad isn't enough to deter me from my goals. I'm prepared as much as I can be for whatever life throws at me.
    Just wanted to ask those of you in any combat MOS, if you could give any advice to someone preparin g to go through what would you say??

I'm a few drinks in on this Saturday night so sorry if my grammer sucks

Thnks misc brahs!
    Sounds like your head / motivation is in the right spot.

If my little brother - who is my best friend who I love more than anyone - was about to go through basic/infantry school, I would make sure he was in decent condition, able to at least pass the PT test, but nothing more than that. I would make sure he concentrated on spending time with the family and his friends, and creating memories that he will be able to look back on which will make him happy. Having good memories to look back on will get you through harsh times better than being in a little better shape than everyone else.

On mile 20 of a 25 mile ruck march, it's not the people who are in the best shape who make it, it's the people who have the clearest heads, their eye on the price, and have memories to look back on so they can wash out the rocks that feel like knives every step they take.

I entered basic with a bottom half PT score, and left with a top 10 PT score and offers to go to Airborne/Rangers/SF. As long as you commit yourself to try your best during the PT/smoke sessions, you'll get good at everything you'll need to be good at.

Also, don't go in with an 18x contract. It's the biggest waste of time ever. If you signed one, go change it, it's not too late. You can ALWAYS go to selection and try to become SF whenever you want in your Army career. You don't need to sign a 6 year contract to do it. Sign the minumum contract (you will get better bonuses if you re-enlist later, and you have the option to change your shyt sooner) and you can still go to selection. Signing an 18x contract basically just means you signed a longer contract and go to selection right away, instead of going to your unit and then going to selection, which is ALWAYS an option. It's not hard to get a spot to selection. Sign a few papers, take a few test, get a finger up your ass and you're good to go.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

Lots of younger army dudes thrive on the 1-up mentality.
    'yay i finished BCT...well i just finished AIT
    yay I finished AIT...well i just finished AB, AS, etc.
    yay I got to my first unit..well your a ******* cuz i just got back from a deployment
    yay finished my 12 miler...yeha well ive done a 20 miler before

etc
    etc
    etc

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Lots of younger army dudes thrive on the 1-up mentality.
    'yay i finished BCT...well i just finished AIT
    yay I finished AIT...well i just finished AB, AS, etc.
    yay I got to my first unit..well your a ******* cuz i just got back from a deployment
    yay finished my 12 miler...yeha well ive done a 20 miler before

etc
    etc
    etc
    Lol I'm getting so much crap just because I actually want to become sf, not because some gay game or movie, I really want it, and I guess people can't enjoy on other people trying to become successful on what they want to do.

Lol I'm getting so much crap just because I actually want to become sf, not because some gay game or movie, I really want it, and I guess people can't enjoy on other people trying to become successful on what they want to do.
    it happens man

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torarox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Learn to 'hurry up and wait'.

bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bishdipbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude you have good aspirations.

But chooo gon b pullin cq eery nite running/rucking every morning. Ohh damn man ya ankle is all ****ed up from the running. We all gon call you a weak bitch. You gon sweep and mmop and cut grss till you better. You gonna take orders from pudgy lil lazy ****s. The time you get off you gna cherish get drunk as piss and lift like a lame ass. Uz not gon hit ya macros cuz we gottA do more important **** like clean toilets most of these guys on these boards would **** themselves with 30 day field events working thru lunch long bbouts of cardio lol

Then youll move on up.

Love the military lol
    Last edited by bishdipbrah; 01-05-2013 at 10:58 PM. Reason: you also gna get married ya 1st year or 2 lol. pardon Grammuh

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Torarox View Post
    Learn to 'hurry up and wait'.
    GET YOUR KIT TOGETHER NOW! YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO GET LINED UP IN CHALK ORDER READY TO GO! PCC/PCIs NOW! HURRY UP GET YOUR KIT ON WE'RE GOING TO THE BIRDS! *grab everything, run to birds, leave some stuff behind because you must get there NOW and are in a hurry, birds must be leaving in 5m!*

3 hours later... still sitting around with your full kit on waiting around.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol

Originally Posted by bishdipbrah View Post
    Dude you have good aspirations.

But chooo gon b pullin cq eery nite running/rucking every morning. Ohh damn man ya ankle is all ****ed up from the running. We all gon call you a weak bitch. You gon sweep and mmop and cut grss till you better. You gonna take orders from pudgy lil lazy ****s. The time you get off you gna cherish get drunk as piss and lift like a lame ass. Uz not gon hit ya macros cuz we gottA do more important **** like clean toilets most of these guys on these boards would **** themselves with 30 day field events working thru lunch long bbouts of cardio lol

Then youll move on up.

Love the military lol
    lmfao...for some reason whenever im doing military **** all i think about is eating and lifting

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why aint you guys trying to be oilfield workers instead?

Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    GET YOUR KIT TOGETHER NOW! YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES TO GET LINED UP IN CHALK ORDER READY TO GO! PCC/PCIs NOW! HURRY UP GET YOUR KIT ON WE'RE GOING TO THE BIRDS! *grab everything, run to birds, leave some stuff behind because you must get there NOW and are in a hurry, birds must be leaving in 5m!*

3 hours later... still sitting around with your full kit on waiting around.
    too much real life

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Originally Posted by Ritchison01 View Post
    Getting ready to leave for basic training in the army my self.. monday is the big day. I got an 18x contract, head to ft benning for infantry school then air borne. After that off to ft bragg for sfas. Im stoked out of my mind right now, been waiting 6 months for this.
    GL brah. Don't get trapped in a dry riverbed or anything during the STAR course or goodnight sweet candidate.

Originally Posted by Ritchison01 View Post
    Getting ready to leave for basic training in the army my self.. monday is the big day. I got an 18x contract, head to ft benning for infantry school then air borne. After that off to ft bragg for sfas. Im stoked out of my mind right now, been waiting 6 months for this.
    Good luck man, And don't quit, just keep in mind you can do anything if you really want it.

Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ritchison01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    GL brah. Don't get trapped in a dry riverbed or anything during the STAR course or goodnight sweet candidate.
    Appreciate it man, srs.
    I just hope reception doesnt suck the life out of me, ive heard nothing but horror stories about it.