Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    interesting...you know you're not going to walk right into 18X right? The Army is going to break you down, i.e. 8+ weeks of Basic and your physicality will diminish slightly

where in alabama
    Redstone arsenal, Huntsville Alabama. Oh I know that lol, my dad is seriously kicking my a55 with all this training but I'm thankful for what he's doing for me. He knows some berets and swcc guys who are going to talk to me soon, so I'm pretty stoked on that. We're supposed to go to this course together which is a 24 hour prep course for it. Just getting as ready as can be.

rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tingram7 View Post
    Lol don't be mad, just because I actually have the mentality for something of that potential, now how about you go play you're Xbox games and keep dreaming.
    So I guess being a Marine makes me a poser? lol dream on gay boy, you don't even rate to be called a boot yet. I remember when I actually SIGNED papers (something your bitch ass hasn't even done yet) almost four years ago

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I leave for the army in two days. ( srs )

CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just moved up to Alabama with my dad so he's training me until I join, I'm not enlisting until I know I'm ready.
    Are you f'ing kidding me?! You put 18X in your sig line and haven't even signed the contract? Please fcking go.
    #ABGT
    **Misc Firearm Crew**

Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tingram7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rsemans View Post
    So I guess being a Marine makes me a poser? lol dream on gay boy, you don't even rate to be called a boot yet. I remember when I actually SIGNED papers (something your bitch ass hasn't even done yet) almost four years ago
    You obviously hate your life lmao. Gtfo sorry I'm not signing papers until I know I'm ready.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Redstone arsenal, Huntsville Alabama. Oh I know that lol, my dad is seriously kicking my a55 with all this training but I'm thankful for what he's doing for me. He knows some berets and swcc guys who are going to talk to me soon, so I'm pretty stoked on that. We're supposed to go to this course together which is a 24 hour prep course for it. Just getting as ready as can be.
    I was in huntsville like a week ago lul...
    do what you think you gotta do bro but your condition right now will be drastically different by the time you finish BCT and AIT...imo you should get those done and then start preparing yourself for what you eventually want to do in the military.
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Be in good shape going in. Do what your NCOs tell you to do. Be where you are suppose to be when you are suppose to be there wearing what you are suppose to be.
    U.S. Army
    OEF '12

philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philpeter123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rsemans View Post
    always pick 4 crew
    ☆☆☆ brah sensation crew apprentice ☆☆☆
    68w

Originally Posted by CheekyRunt View Post
    Are you f'ing kidding me?! You put 18X in your sig line and haven't even signed the contract? Please fcking go.
    Future 18x? Can't have tha negative attitude or you won't make it, you fcking go.

I was in huntsville like a week ago lul...
    do what you think you gotta do bro but your condition right now will be drastically different by the time you finish BCT and AIT...imo you should get those done and then start preparing yourself for what you eventually want to do in the military.
    That's what I initially wanted to do, I wanted to just get a airborne contract than eventually go into it but it's kinda too late,

Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Echo399 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey no bull**** in my thread! The only people who make it in SF WANTED it enough to earn it, so don't hate on people who want it, because they will either earn it or they won't and it's not up to you to decide.

So lets just keep this simple.
    ***Misc. Late Night Crew***

PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scat View Post
    Be in good shape going in. Do what your NCOs tell you to do. Be where you are suppose to be when you are suppose to be there wearing what you are suppose to be.
    i have dem TRADOC lucid dreams
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

That's what I initially wanted to do, I wanted to just get a airborne contract than eventually go into it but it's kinda too late,
    I don't understand what you mean? Too late?

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    What is 18X?

Originally Posted by Dirk__Diggler View Post
    What is 18X?
    the enlisted series of Army special forces em-oh-essei

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwentworth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is 18X?
    getting the ability to try out for the speical forces in the army (I think only the army) an getting it in writing, you arent gaurented SF just the right to try out

I don't understand what you mean? Too late?
    When I graduated last year I was going to go into the usmc at first to become whatever becasuse i know they dont guarantee contracts, ( friend was in super good shape scored high on pt test and said he could be a scout sniper but hes doing a admin job) but my dad told me about all of the Socom and sf crap so i got interested, I decided to leave Ohio and now I'm living with him whiles he's training me for 6 months than I'm enlisting, he initially wanted me to try out for swcc or seals but he said I might be able to get a age waiver for 18x since you have to be 20 to try out i turn 19 in April. So yeah too late..

Originally Posted by mwentworth View Post
    getting the ability to try out for the speical forces in the army (I think only the army) an getting it in writing, you arent gaurented SF just the right to try out
    You can try it off the bat, you aren't guaranteed the job you're just guaranteed to try out for it.

You can try it off the bat, you aren't guaranteed the job you're just guaranteed to try out for it.
    Can you not read because I clearly state "try out" twice.

When I graduated last year I was going to go into the usmc at first to become whatever becasuse i know they dont guarantee contracts, ( friend was in super good shape scored high on pt test and said he could be a scout sniper but hes doing a admin job) but my dad told me about all of the Socom and sf crap so i got interested, I decided to leave Ohio and now I'm living with him whiles he's training me for 6 months than I'm enlisting, he initially wanted me to try out for swcc or seals but he said I might be able to get a age waiver for 18x since you have to be 20 to try out i turn 19 in April. So yeah too late..
    I see, well GL to you. I ****ing hated Airborne **** but others love it, you'll have to do it though for SF.

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Originally Posted by mwentworth View Post
    Can you not read because I clearly state "try out" twice.
    Lol I know that's why I deleted it relax

I see, well GL to you. I ****ing hated Airborne **** but others love it, you'll have to do it though for SF.
    Haha thanks and why did you hate it lmao?

Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    I wanted the future 18X to answer that one.

In case you can't tell by my avi, im very aware of the program. No I'm not an 18 series, but I've had my share of time with them.

Btw, its called selection. There is much needed reading and a lot more understanding of how the pipeline works in this thread.

Good luck.

Ive only heard bad things about airborne ..

In case you can't tell by my avi, im very aware of the program. No I'm not an 18 series, but I've had my share of time with them.

Btw, its called selection. There is much needed reading and a lot more understanding of how the pipeline works in this thread.

Good luck.
    I've done my research and I'm actually talking to some berets soon here at redstone, i just know its easier to get the contract when you enlist than it is later if I chose a diff mos

scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Good luck.
    Pipeline? I thought SF was about shooting guns not installing pipelines. Looks like I'm pulling my packet.
    U.S. Army
    OEF '12

Haha thanks and why did you hate it lmao?
    idk, always felt I was going to vomit (never did) an really hate the rushing wind sound...just freaks me the **** out

Good luck.
    look I obviously thought you were the new airforce fiddy cal combat airman operator seal

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CheekyRunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Future 18x? Can't have tha negative attitude or you won't make it, you fcking go.
    I've signed the papers. I've sworn my oath. I'm a leader of Soldiers.

What have you done?

All you've done is made excuses.
    #ABGT
    **Misc Firearm Crew**

Originally Posted by scat View Post
    Pipeline? I thought SF was about shooting guns not installing pipelines. Looks like I'm pulling my packet.

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I were you I'd try out and get a ranger contract, but if you're 20+ you should try and get a 18x contract which is army special forces. If your in good enough shape you shouldn't just be infantry when anyone can, not dissing just being honest.
    lol
    Redskins•O's•Wizards