Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ask me anything

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigMatt4568 View Post
    How long do these said beginner gains (fat loss + size gains) last
    Long enough that you will be done with cutting.

If i can get stronger on a cut, imagine what a beginner could do.

BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can you explain what causes water retention (water weight or whatever) and the loss of it while drinking a lot of water?
    example: I lose 2 pounds when I start dieting "oh it's just water weight" dafuq does this mean.. if I'm drinking more water than before. Backwards land.
    No excuses, no explanations.

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how big is your cawk.
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can you explain what causes water retention (water weight or whatever) and the loss of it while drinking a lot of water?
    example: I lose 2 pounds when I start dieting "oh it's just water weight" dafuq does this mean.. if I'm drinking more water than before. Backwards land.
    You lose a lot of water weight from cutting down on your carbs. Water weight isnt all about just how much water you drink.

oh yeah and also about the drinking more water thing, the physiology behind it is that drinking more free water (absent elecrolytes) prompts urination (with electrolytes). You end up having a net loss of sodium which causes you to retain less fluid. This only works if you limit your sodium/carb intake etc. By that same notion, going outside and running/sweating accomplishes the same thing.

Originally Posted by NaturalFTW View Post
    how big is your cawk.
    5.8 inches

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    starting LB, dont know what im gonna do on offense this year though. I was a second string pulling guard on O-line and i was like da fuk im 5'7 i looked like a midget compared to the other lineman lol. Luckily im switching to a different high school because i moved and they are dying for a middle line backer so at least i know that my position is open.
    not gona lie I wish we played you, I'd like the chance to run you over

BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigMatt4568 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You lose a lot of water weight from cutting down on your carbs. Water weight isnt all about just how much water you drink.

oh yeah and also about the drinking more water thing, the physiology behind it is that drinking more free water (absent elecrolytes) prompts urination (with electrolytes). You end up having a net loss of sodium which causes you to retain less fluid. This only works if you limit your sodium/carb intake etc. By that same notion, going outside and running/sweating accomplishes the same thing.
    Last question. Cutting calories = 2200. Do I: eat this many calories each day without cardio for muscle gains OR do cardio without replenishing burned calories for faster fat loss.. or is it dependent on my goal.
    No excuses, no explanations.

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last question. Cutting calories = 2200. Do I: eat this many calories each day without cardio for muscle gains OR do cardio without replenishing burned calories for faster fat loss.. or is it dependent on my goal.
    Personally when I cut I'd do the cardio without replenishing calories

Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    not gona lie I wish we played you, I'd like the chance to run you over

Its all up to you, honestly im doing zero cardio right now. It isnt required to lose weight. Im going to be starting my intense conditioning for football next month though.

Just adjust your calories to were you are losing about 1lb a week, give or take some.

That intense football cardio is gona kick my ass

Registered User martinbowhunter's Avatar
    martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) martinbowhunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it, I attend "a" university or I attend "an" university?

Originally Posted by BigStewTheJew View Post
    That intense football cardio is gona kick my ass
    fuarrrrkkkkkk

Originally Posted by martinbowhunter View Post
    Is it, I attend "a" university or I attend "an" university?
    "a"

rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well when i first started i just did different types of curls and used all the machines except the leg ones cause who needs em, and i did a ton of situps thinking my abs would pierce through my fat.

The first real routine i did was PHAT, i just wanted to be big and didnt know what i was doing, probably ran this routine for a month or less, but it did help me learn a lot of lifts

After that i figured everything out, found out why and what i wanted to train for, and i started doing madcows 5x5, ran it for maybe six months.

Then i lifted with my football team and did there routine which was basically just compounds, it was pretty good

Then went back to madcows

Then ran my own upper/lower for a couple of weeks which was a waste of time

And i am now currently doing my modified version of madcows and i will never change from it

Thanks for making me realize i have wasted so much time on crappy routines lol
    Did you gain decent size while doing madcows? I haven't tried it yet and I want to switch to a new routine to improve my strength, but I still want to put on some decent mass.

Originally Posted by rednaxula View Post
    Did you gain decent size while doing madcows? I haven't tried it yet and I want to switch to a new routine to improve my strength, but I still want to put on some decent mass.
    Hell yeah i did, ive made my best gains from it.