Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Registered User lerevoltingblob's Avatar
    lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Danny1990Sco View Post
    This thread went that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    meh, lost the thread i was in while cooking supper. saw that i was in something close to the femalemisc and threw it out here instead

EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blackcontrarian View Post
    Andy, that's gross.

Girls who wear uggs public have that cliche "I'm a ditzy girl who want to follow my friend" syndrome. Throw in a North pole (or is it South Pole) fleece jacket and the cliche is set.

I don't mind girls with short hair. I rather have a girl who has short instead coming down her back. Appropriate hair length is between your ears and shoulders. Anything more or less will hurt you in the looks department.
    People still rock south pole? Haven't seen any of that since 2004 and maybe some crack heads in Oakland.

Registered User lerevoltingblob's Avatar
    lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Umm what? Thread backfire.

That's nasty, Bob. Just spray some Febreeze on that bitch. Or clean her with some baking soda. Why are you messing with a girl who smells like ish?
    when ive encountered that i stayed the **** away. thats why i dont know how it goes down

EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    Yeah my friend is like that. She's bi so she not only is chubby, but likes chubby girls too and is always sending me pics of these whales that she finds attractive.

When I'm cutting she's like "WHERE IS YOUR AZZ/TEDDIES YOU LOOK SCARY".

She always gets into relationships with dudes who treat her like sh*t and she doesn't seem to understand that as an emo AND heavy girl guys look at her and think "she will put up with anything because she doesn't have many options" (which is true, she does put up with anything).. and I don't really have the heart to tell her.

/deardiary
    haha you just described my co worker. I'm forced to listen to the same relationship bs she puts herself through and watching her tell the other attractive co workers who are in much better shape that they're losing "too much" weight, when they're actually not.

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lerevoltingblob View Post
    do girls with a really bad smell ever gag or flinch if they give you head while you still have their juices on it? how do they live if they finger themselves?
    I am going to be really gross but informative right now..

If she didn't smell at first but she now does after you've been with her a few times, you could have teared her and irritated her cervix and bacteria is messing up her mambo. She should certainly notice this herself though.

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EddieKasady View Post
    People still rock south pole? Haven't seen any of that since 2004 and maybe some crack heads in Oakland.
    Yep. South Pole is still style. Not as much as then but still.

At least those cheap ass Chinese shoes are out of style. Reps to anyone who knows what I'm talking about.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had a housemate once who was dating an Asian girl who spoke hardly any English. he got angry at her and called her a kunt. She didn't know what it meant but the other girls in the house started raging OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO HER. They explained what it meant and she was like.. "okay....?"
    They added English signs everywhere in Beijing when they had the Olympics a few years back. Apparently in Chinese (or Mandarin or whatever), vagina/pussy/kunt are synonymous instead of having different situational meanings. Hence in the main Beijing hospital, gynacology ward had the English sign up: "Kunt Department".
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    They added English signs everywhere in Beijing when they had the Olympics a few years back. Apparently in Chinese (or Mandarin or whatever), vagina/pussy/kunt are synonymous instead of having different situational meanings. Hence in the main Beijing hospital, gynacology ward had the English sign up: "Kunt Department".
    LOL. and yet I can't say I'm surprised.

At least that makes sense. In Iraq the bottles of "Sunsilk" (ie, knockoff) shampoo have "English" written on them which is like
    "You will have luscious sex hairy black and nice sweet romance is you, f*ck. shampoo vitamins, beautiful sexy baby"

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never go on POF so I found these two quite surprising:

Originally Posted by BananaMan12 View Post
    Trolling around pof and reading some profiles has made me realize there are a lot of things women do that they think will help them attract a mate, but are actually doing the opposite. I assume men are making similar mistakes and would appreciate some women coming in here and pointing that out.

- "I have 2 beautiful kids and they ARE MY WHOLE WORLD." - its great you love your kids, but if they are literally all you have then you are one sad boring mofo and I don't want anything to do with you. Nobody wants to see 500 pics of your snot nosed little brats. So stop posting them.
    To me this says "I have zero interest in a partner except inasmuch as he meets my child-rearing needs, especially the financial ones". I find it really strange anyone would put this up as a main description for that reason.

- "im a real bitch. I say whats on my mind to whoever I want whenever I want."
    This one is even more surprising - do girls really say this? I cannot imagine ever contacting a girl who puts this in her profile, in fact she could be a solid 10 and hand out guaranteed BJs on the first date and I wouldn't be interested.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can give me a ring. After we eat some roo, we can talk about "tanning".
    woodhusband/10

Ha ha.... That's brilliant.

Girls who say that they are curvy but really are fat.

Just because the stereotypes says brothas are into chunky chicks doesn't make it true. Gross. I hate when fat white girls think I'm into them. I'm like damn, bish. Just because you are white doesn't mean you are right.
    Oh, it's definitely true, just not applicable to every black guy

To me this says "I have zero interest in a partner except inasmuch as he meets my child-rearing needs, especially the financial ones". I find it really strange anyone would put this up as a main description for that reason.

This one is even more surprising - do girls really say this? I cannot imagine ever contacting a girl who puts this in her profile, in fact she could be a solid 10 and hand out guaranteed BJs on the first date and I wouldn't be interested.
    @ the kids.. I think another definition is "kiddo is going to come to every single one of our dates and you better think his puking and sh*tting is adorable as fk".

And yes there's girls who are proud "bi*shes". I'm sure you've seen the t-shirts.

In Iraq the bottles of "Sunsilk" (ie, knockoff) shampoo have "English" written on them which is like
    "You will have luscious sex hairy black and nice sweet romance is you, f*ck. shampoo vitamins, beautiful sexy baby"
    LOL, Jesus Christ, strong advertising standards.

@ the kids.. I think another definition is "kiddo is going to come to every single one of our dates and you better think his puking and sh*tting is adorable as fk".
    Yeah I guess. There's no really good interpretation for dating purposes other than they are letting you know they're not a total psycho who hates their own children...actually needing to mention that probably isn't a good sign either.

And yes there's girls who are proud "bi*shes". I'm sure you've seen the t-shirts.
    I guess. If it works for them fine, it's just about the most unattractive things I could imagine in a woman, next to...leprosy...or something. Let's say it's worth about -7 points on a out of 10 rating.

LOL, Jesus Christ, strong advertising standards.
    I can't imagine the amazing time they had at the factory typing that up. You just know some English major drop-out was like "hehehehehehe I wonder if anyone will notice".

Yeah I guess. There's no really good interpretation for dating purposes other than they are letting you know they're not a total psycho who hates their own children...actually needing to mention that probably isn't a good sign either.

I guess. If it works for them fine, it's just about the most unattractive things I could imagine in a woman, next to...leprosy...or something. Let's say it's worth about -7 points on a out of 10 rating.
    Agreed. Unnecessary rudeness/bishiness/douchery is an ugly, ugly trait.

The best (worst?) thing I've ever seen in a dating profile? "I'm out on bail atm and looking for a girl who will stand by my side & I'll protect her with all my life.. I'll probs be locked up for a long time but my girl will have everything she needs.. no bs.. no time wasters"..

..*gulp*

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -"I'm not that kind of girl" = you are exactly
    -"I'm single because I'm too strong for most boys out there!" = I'm obnoxious and cannot get along with anyone due to past failed relationships
    -smoking and drinking to excess = plain old disgusting; -8 points
    -too much makeup
    -brown/black hair dyed blonde
    -laziness

Originally Posted by BroMontana View Post
    i hate the recent trend of girls acting nerdy. Even though they would never date an actual nerd.

loool this is so stupid; talk about mindless sheep

GIANT sunglasses

If you think you look better by hiding 2/3rds of your face... then I honestly wont even give you the time of day.

Duck lips.

"I don't want man, not a boy".

"I hate liars, cheaters, and players".

With the last two, I guarantee my blackness that those girls are bat **** crazy.
    all these
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh, it's definitely true, just not applicable to every black guy
    Like it's true that white guys like FOB Asians.

Example A:
    I am up for anything outdoors.
    I am a football mom and I love it.
    Looking for a MAN but can be a kid at heart.
    Not looking for a dad for my kids they have one.
    Looking for a laid back but hard working man
    Love a guy that can keep me on my toes. I'm a bit of a smartass!!!!
    Won't lie to me cheat on me or still be with there wife but tell me there separated been there done that!!!!!

Example B:I love foot ball greenbay packers favorite teAm i am in school for criminal justice i like all types of music r&b newer country rock i am either going to be police officer or probation officer i am honest hardworking and i enjoy dancing i have two german shepards. I am looking for that sweet, sexy, kind, honest, faithful, man who is 6" foot , loves riding, golf and animals . Enough with the zeros, i want to be spoiled, loved and treated like a princess so if there is such a man send me a message)

Example C:I am 30 years old and I have a beautiful 15 month old daughter so if you don't like kids then move on, because she is my world. I am not here looking for one night stands, booty calls, or drama and all the other things that no woman wants. I want to find a good honest man that knows how to treat a woman and who will love and respect my baby girl and myself. Now don't get me wrong I am not looking for a daddy for her cause she already has one of those. I would just like to find a good man and start as friends then go from there, because a good friendship is a strong foundation to a great relationship. Well I guess I better tell you a little about myself. I love being outdoors. I like fishing, swimming, country music, going to the park, taking my dogs for a walk and I love spending every moment of my day trying to get my little girl to laugh or smile. I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy having a good time with good people. If you want to know more just ask cause I'm an open book.

All 3 are in the 30- 39 age group.

Example A:
    I am up for anything outdoors.
    I am a football mom and I love it.
    Looking for a MAN but can be a kid at heart.
    Not looking for a dad for my kids they have one.
    Looking for a laid back but hard working man
    Love a guy that can keep me on my toes. I'm a bit of a smartass!!!!
    Won't lie to me cheat on me or still be with there wife but tell me there separated been there done that!!!!!

Example B:I love foot ball greenbay packers favorite teAm i am in school for criminal justice i like all types of music r&b newer country rock i am either going to be police officer or probation officer i am honest hardworking and i enjoy dancing i have two german shepards. I am looking for that sweet, sexy, kind, honest, faithful, man who is 6" foot , loves riding, golf and animals . Enough with the zeros, i want to be spoiled, loved and treated like a princess so if there is such a man send me a message)

Example C:I am 30 years old and I have a beautiful 15 month old daughter so if you don't like kids then move on, because she is my world. I am not here looking for one night stands, booty calls, or drama and all the other things that no woman wants. I want to find a good honest man that knows how to treat a woman and who will love and respect my baby girl and myself. Now don't get me wrong I am not looking for a daddy for her cause she already has one of those. I would just like to find a good man and start as friends then go from there, because a good friendship is a strong foundation to a great relationship. Well I guess I better tell you a little about myself. I love being outdoors. I like fishing, swimming, country music, going to the park, taking my dogs for a walk and I love spending every moment of my day trying to get my little girl to laugh or smile. I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I enjoy having a good time with good people. If you want to know more just ask cause I'm an open book.

All 3 are in the 30- 39 age group.
    I think #1 is okay with the exception of the last line. (too jaded/specific/it's not like there are women looking to be lied to /cheated on). Could do without "a MAN"

#2- In school at age 30. Wants a man to spoil her. Doesn't mention if she herself works. Terribad.

#3- If a guy doesn't like kids he'd move on already, he doesn't need your instruction. Yes, no woman wants those, so you don't need to list them, snowflake. More daughter talk. Generic crap. No mention of what she does for a living yet it's relevant to mention country music.

People should pay me for this.

I think #1 is okay with the exception of the last line. (too jaded/specific/it's not like there are women looking to be lied to /cheated on). Could do without "a MAN"

#2- In school at age 30. Wants a man to spoil her. Doesn't mention if she herself works. Terribad.

#3- If a guy doesn't like kids he'd move on already, he doesn't need your instruction. Yes, no woman wants those, so you don't need to list them, snowflake. More daughter talk. Generic crap. No mention of what she does for a living yet it's relevant to mention country music.

People should pay me for this.
    I wouldn't tell a woman what my profession was unless I was in a relationship with her. I hate gold diggers so I dress modest just brush them away.

But you should see why guys tend to date younger when they get in their 30's. Just look at all that baggage. "Good honest man that knows how to treat a woman". That should be a given... JMO though.

I wouldn't tell a woman what my profession was unless I was in a relationship with her. I hate gold diggers so I dress modest just brush them away.

But you should see why guys tend to date younger when they get in their 30's. Just look at all that baggage. "Good honest man that knows how to treat a woman". That should be a given... JMO though.
    Well you don't have to specify, but "full time professional" wouldn't hurt anyone, men and women, so the rest of the world knows you're not a cheeto-eating, babymaking, Maury Povich-watching no-jobber.

Most people have baggage by 30 though, that in itself shouldn't be a red flag. Everyone has a past whether it's crazy ex or a kid or some debt. No one's closet is empty of skeletons.

I think a lot of the things people list should be a given. "I'm after a laid back girl who also knows when to be serious".. really? Or even worse "I want a fun-loving girl".. Well sorry buddy, I hate fun. Fk fun. What did fun ever do for me?

BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    we should just start posting TERRIBLE pof profiles in this thread.

as for fake tits... I am ok with anything smaller then Ds. Huge fake tits are to weird and hard.

Well you don't have to specify, but "full time professional" wouldn't hurt anyone, men and women, so the rest of the world knows you're not a cheeto-eating, babymaking, Maury Povich-watching no-jobber.

Most people have baggage by 30 though, that in itself shouldn't be a red flag. Everyone has a past whether it's crazy ex or a kid or some debt. No one's closet is empty of skeletons.

I think a lot of the things people list should be a given. "I'm after a laid back girl who also knows when to be serious".. really? Or even worse "I want a fun-loving girl".. Well sorry buddy, I hate fun. Fk fun. What did fun ever do for me?
    Looks like I'm about to break that mold. The time I spent on Omegle and Runescape are the only thing in my closet.

Some people are lying about being a full time professional. Who knows? They might be a pimp or drug dealer. They are still finding ways to make bread. Or they might have been laid off from work and are drawing unemployment until something else comes through? Just a thought.

Aristo admits that she watches the Maury Povich show.

as for fake tits... I am ok with anything smaller then Ds. Huge fake tits are to weird and hard.
    I'm doing this as soon as I get home.

Looks like I'm about to break that mold. The time I spent on Omegle and Runescape are the only thing in my closet.

Some people are lying about being a full time professional. Who knows? They might be a pimp or drug dealer. They are still finding ways to make bread. Or they might have been laid off from work and are drawing unemployment until something else comes through? Just a thought.

Aristo admits that she watches the Maury Povich show.
    You have 7 years to collect 'em.

I loved Maury when I had cable... like.. 3 years ago. So fking ridiculous.

MY MAMA SAID SHE DUN WANT ME SCREWIN AROUND BUT SHE DUN UNDERSTAND THAT IM 13 AND ITZ MAAAAAH LAAAAAAYFFF.

BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BananaMan12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Heyooooo!! My name is Kelsey! I live for sports! Football, baseball, basketball, and of course hockey. I also love music, and I listen to anything! I also enjoy working out and going to the gym as much as i can. My friends and family are my world. I have 2 tattoos, but I want more. if you wanna know more about me just ask, I'm an open book

****ing lol'd at "I love to work out and go to gym as much as I can"

bitch you fat!

edit - and her headline is "Men are all the same"

I would win that award but I need to be a good boy. I don't need any bad karma.

I think people mean well just damn selfish to bring anything meaningful to the table. I'm not even talking about financial. There are plenty of people who make a lot money but live poorly and vice versa. I'm talking about emotionally and physically. Sometimes you need salt and pepper to dress up the poor offerings. It even works!

I would win that award but I need to be a good boy. I don't need any bad karma.

I think people mean well just damn selfish to bring anything meaningful to the table. I'm not even talking about financial. There are plenty of people who make a lot money but live poorly and vice versa. I'm talking about emotionally and physically. Sometimes you need salt and pepper to dress up the poor offerings. It even works!
    karma doesn't exist anymore than the tooth fairy does

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Heyooooo!! My name is Kelsey! I live for sports! Football, baseball, basketball, and of course hockey. I also love music, and I listen to anything! I also enjoy working out and going to the gym as much as i can. My friends and family are my world. I have 2 tattoos, but I want more. if you wanna know more about me just ask, I'm an open book

****ing lol'd at "I love to work out and go to gym as much as I can"

bitch you fat!

edit - and her headline is "Men are all the same"
    cheeks of peace

I'm doing this as soon as I get home.

You have 7 years to collect 'em.

I loved Maury when I had cable... like.. 3 years ago. So fking ridiculous.

MY MAMA SAID SHE DUN WANT ME SCREWIN AROUND BUT SHE DUN UNDERSTAND THAT IM 13 AND ITZ MAAAAAH LAAAAAAYFFF.
    6 1/2. I'll be 24 in the spring. FUUU I'm getting old. I feel like I'm too old for trial and error dating games. Didn't get the chance to sample around so I have to be serious about settling now.

Like my grandpa always said "Bitches be crazy".

Headline: Never judge a book by its cover!
    **i may not look like a super model! But I have a better personality than one anyways!** *i like to do anything outdoors... i love to ride quads, go camping, fishing, i'm a country girl
    *i listen to mainly country music but i'll listen to anything...
    *im the type of girl that wont put up with your ****!! i hate liars and fakes... im very easy to get along with i dont hate many!!!
    *i'm lookin for mr. right hoping i can find him!! ... i haven't had the best luck with boyfriends in life ... i seem to always pick the cheaters!! and because of that i've never cheated and never want to cheat!!!
    *i am a very shy girl at first until i get to know you .. then i open up...

*i dont like making the first move ... i would rather the guy do

*i do like to be treated like a "princess" not all the time but its nice to get the attention sometimes!! i'm a very hopeless romantic!!! i love being sent flowers for no reason or being called just to say hi ... if im with a guy im with him... i want him to be devoted to me ... and wanna enjoy my company and being around me..

**i love to cuddle and snuggle ... its one of my fav. things to do!!

** my friends and family are very important to me and i want that quality in a man as well...
    anything else ?? ... just message me

Edit: No one is going to beat this one and I only clicked once. Hey, Banana man. Why don't you snuggle your banana with Shamu?