Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User JusTrying2BeHug's Avatar
    JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post

Hope you had a good holiday bro!
    Thaks you too!
    Get HYOOGE

JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    I bet you are taking lots of carbs and good holiday foods around this holidays ?

how does it feel when your not as rushed as wqhenyour in school? a nice break from anything is a good-thing and needed for progress. That said, once its time to go- its on lol
    I think it is safe to say with all the holiday food I took in A LOT of carbs haha. I am now starting to cycle my carbs between high and low days. The GlycoBol is going to be great on the high days!

As for the break from school, it's great! I'm trying to make use of the time off by getting in enough food and trying to get some naps in, its been great so far!
    Get HYOOGE

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    Yeahhh budyyy!!!
    Hows the new AI protein bro??
    Get HYOOGE

Whats up guys?

Since the holidays I have decided to start to cycle my carbs to see if I can drop some body fat. I am thinking of going 4 days low carbs then 2 days high carbs. On the low carb days I will take GlycoBol one time a day, I am thinking with my pre work out meal. On high carb days I will take it twice, with my pre workout and post workout meals. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Just wondering, What do you guys consider low carbs and high carbs?

I was thinking for the low carb day to keep it no higher than 100 and for high carb days around 300-400.
    Hows that sound??
    Get HYOOGE

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JusTrying2BeHug View Post
    Whats up guys?

Since the holidays I have decided to start to cycle my carbs to see if I can drop some body fat. I am thinking of going 4 days low carbs then 2 days high carbs. On the low carb days I will take GlycoBol one time a day, I am thinking with my pre work out meal. On high carb days I will take it twice, with my pre workout and post workout meals. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Just wondering, What do you guys consider low carbs and high carbs?

I was thinking for the low carb day to keep it no higher than 100 and for high carb days around 300-400.
    Hows that sound??
    sounds good. remember to time them low carb days with off days or days you dont do heavily taxing exercises like legs or deadlifts. or you copuld do the Layne Norton way of highering carbs on weak bodypart days
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    sounds good. remember to time them low carb days with off days or days you dont do heavily taxing exercises like legs or deadlifts. or you copuld do the Layne Norton way of highering carbs on weak bodypart days
    agreed.

when I cycled carbs I used to do

2 low days- 80-100g
    2 medium- 250g
    1 high- 400 grams

Keep us updated on how its working for you

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    agreed.

when I cycled carbs I used to do

2 low days- 80-100g
    2 medium- 250g
    1 high- 400 grams

Keep us updated on how its working for you
    Sounds like a great idea!
    I will deffinately need the higher carbs on leg days. Need to get these ba boys to grow!
    Get HYOOGE

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a great idea!
    I will deffinately need the higher carbs on leg days. Need to get these ba boys to grow!
    thats a good idea, higher carbs on more intense days, I seem to do that, not always though, you definitely need them as you burn a lot of calories them day when wanting to add muscle or even maintain
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Thumbs up

Well I am officially out of GlycoBol...

Overall, it was a great product when keeping the carbs up. I would recommend this product to anyone!

-Felt more full
    -Great pumps in the gym
    -Had more enegy
    The thing I liked most about GlycoBol is the fact that I DID NOT bloat with the excess carbs I was eating. (ALWAYS A PLUS!)

Overall I would rate this product 9/10

GREAT PRODUCT FOR A BULK!

Thank you everyone at team AI!!
    Get HYOOGE

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Overall, it was a great product when keeping the carbs up. I would recommend this product to anyone!

-Felt more full
    -Great pumps in the gym
    -Had more enegy
    The thing I liked most about GlycoBol is the fact that I DID NOT bloat with the excess carbs I was eating. (ALWAYS A PLUS!)

Solid, honest review man! Glad you liked it.

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

-Felt more full
    -Great pumps in the gym
    -Had more enegy

Glycobol on a bulk with massive carbs is a win lol

Thanks for the review!