Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LG Liquid Masterdrol - PH or knock-off??

Ive searched the forum and cant seem to get a solid answer on this one. is liquid masterdrol actually a prohormone that works like the recently banned prohormones, or is this an attempt to market a product that is a "test" booster or something similar look legit.

My main concern...ive searched all of the medical journals as well as google and there is no information on the active ingredient : Epihyroxyetioallocholan-17-one ethyl ester

or much on the "other ingredients", however, some came up as creatine or other aminos when searched.

Legal gear reps, you are invited to comment, however, the other posts have some email or advertisement circulating around in them, and isnt anything solid imo... im looking for cited medical and/or non-legal gear (lg sciences) promotional literature. seems simple enough. if this is a potent product, then please stand behind your ingredients and offer me more information.

Thank you i appreciate your help.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It is a PH without question. We can then debate if you agree with my science, but for sure it is a prohormone to Stenelone.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would you ever consider doing a few sponcered logs of LM?

If so I wanna test.

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whoa...an LG sighting.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

Lukosca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ditto, id <3 to test it.
    Nationality: Canadian
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 180 lbs

"The best lessons in life, are earned in pain. The only things worth striving for, are nevery easy..training should be painful, and never easy"

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just got chewed out on another thread for doing sponsered logs. LOL Truly, I am pretty excited about LM, since I think the science behind it is really sound.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn, at least I tried.

bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by legalgear
    It is a PH without question. We can then debate if you agree with my science, but for sure it is a prohormone to Stenelone.
    What is the anabolic/androgenic ratio of stenelone?

bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bench350 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by legalgear
    legalgear...thanks for the prompt reply... do you have any document information to provide more information on the active ingredient, im looking into LM or something else for my next oral cycle, and i know legal gear has always put out some quality products... but with the falling out of SD and everything that we all got to know and love, i think the forum needs more info to get people using it and supporting LM.

you've got to understand that most of us are a little weary to try these new products out... so the more you can provide right now, the more willing i think people will be to try it

Legal gear wont allow sponsored logs or bb?

thanks again

I posted it just a bit ago. I will try and repost it in a few or just look at the most recent post.

Stenelone is going to be very androgenic obviously. All 5aAndro's are androgenic in nature, which is what I wrote in my writeup. Proviron, Masteron, Superdrol, 5aAndrodione, 5aAndrodiol, MethStenelone etc... they are all VERY androgenic when defined as ability to effect androgenic sensitive tissue like the prostate.

Interestingly enough, this isn't the full story though. Anecdotally, I have taken Propecia for hairloss and even with VERY androgenic compounds like SD, I don't experience hairloss. It's really strange because I should... I am at the same level of hair no matter what I take since I have taken the finasteride.

Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so what kind of gains can we expect from a cycle and how long should it be ran 4 weeks??

Ok, so that is the question on everyone's mind. The old SD products caused immediate gains, which I know feels cool, but quite honestly is mostly intercellular water. It's not possible to gain 15-20lbs of muscle and have that all be lean mass. So, although the old stuff felt really good and gave immediate gains, you tend to lose a lot after you quit. Liquid Masterdrol should give the same types of gains over a longer period of time. Make no mistake you will get good pumps off of it, but a 4 week cycle of LM at 2 doses a day is going to give you similar to 2 weeks on SD type gains. It's so hard, since everyone is so different. Why I say this is the best product for us is this... it is 100% DSHEA compliant which means a lot, also it uses our really cool delivery system that increases the potency of these prohormones. People may doubt it, but we are in talks with the company that brought hormones to the market to license our delivery method to them (keep your fingers crossed for us, since they sell 200,000 bottles of hormonal products a year).

It's not an exact answer, but in this business nothing is exact. I am very excited and proud of this product and I know you will be happy.

bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbuild528 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bbuild528
    What is the anabolic/androgenic ratio of stenelone?

Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crappero will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Pretty Pictures

Been bored so I made up some images of how I think Liquid Masterdrol works. I could be 100% wrong, but here goes:

Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryan16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by legalgear View Post
    Ok, so that is the question on everyone's mind. The old SD products caused immediate gains, which I know feels cool, but quite honestly is mostly intercellular water. It's not possible to gain 15-20lbs of muscle and have that all be lean mass. So, although the old stuff felt really good and gave immediate gains, you tend to lose a lot after you quit. Liquid Masterdrol should give the same types of gains over a longer period of time. Make no mistake you will get good pumps off of it, but a 4 week cycle of LM at 2 doses a day is going to give you similar to 2 weeks on SD type gains. It's so hard, since everyone is so different. Why I say this is the best product for us is this... it is 100% DSHEA compliant which means a lot, also it uses our really cool delivery system that increases the potency of these prohormones. People may doubt it, but we are in talks with the company that brought hormones to the market to license our delivery method to them (keep your fingers crossed for us, since they sell 200,000 bottles of hormonal products a year).

It's not an exact answer, but in this business nothing is exact. I am very excited and proud of this product and I know you will be happy.

so this just like superdrol..? or can it be used for longer?

luke1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luke1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luke1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luke1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why is there Yohimbine in this product? And why doesn't the bottle say how much yohimbine is in there? I was just wondering....
    202lbs, 6'1'' and 12%bf

Cutting!

luke1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luke1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luke1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) luke1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BTW you said it converted to stenelone right? Isn't dianabol methandrostenelone?
    202lbs, 6'1'' and 12%bf

Cutting!

SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwingGuru will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just read the statement from LGs earlier post in another thread, quoted as the following:

"Liquid Masterdrol Androstane Ester (DSHEA compliant prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androstanediol (prohormone) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3a/3bHSD) = Stenelone (ACTIVE STEROID)"

This is all fine and dandy, but you are still relying on going from a diol, to the active compound, and the equilibrium in the body is still far towards the diol side, meaning that not a whole lot is going to be converted to the active compound.

So this compound will prolly convert to something useful, but in small quantities..... I see prohormone type gains, and not anything close to real gear.

Just my opinion, but this prolly fall short of the beloved M5AA as a mass builder.
    Tiger who?

vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vlad878 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so is this new liquid masterdrol the same chemical as sd or dose it just have the masterdrol name and there is a totally new chemical in there

It is not the same as the older Masterdrols but it is a very androgenic prohormone, which is why we put it under the masterdrol family.

As for the conversion, the enzymes are bi-directional so, if you add a ton one way, you will get conversion the other way. So, a ton of PH will yield active conversion.

Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up this stuff works

Ive been using LM for about24 days now and so far ive put on about17lbs.Not all of it is LBM but for the most part im i really like the results.My strength is up considerably ,sometimes i feel like i can do 3 hr workouts but i know better.Anway ive been stacking it with an s-drol clone.So far i havent had any real bad sides.I get irritated easly but thats the way ive always been.Mild lethargy.No Gyno.No hairloss thank god.Increased aggression but just when im lifting.I wish i could give better feedback like before and after pictures ,weight increases ,measurements and so forth.But because some A holes in my prior posts bashed on me and gave me bad reps,I vowed never to post information that might help those who hated on me.Anyway my goal is to gain 25lbs of mass since im doing an 8 week cycle of LM i have about 8 more lbs to go and about 26 days ,im positive i can do this.I might just throw in a final most muscular pic im not sure.

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Carlito1980 View Post
    Ive been using LM for about24 days now and so far ive put on about17lbs.Not all of it is LBM but for the most part im i really like the results.My strength is up considerably ,sometimes i feel like i can do 3 hr workouts but i know better.Anway ive been stacking it with an s-drol clone.So far i havent had any real bad sides.I get irritated easly but thats the way ive always been.Mild lethargy.No Gyno.No hairloss thank god.Increased aggression but just when im lifting.I wish i could give better feedback like before and after pictures ,weight increases ,measurements and so forth.But because some A holes in my prior posts bashed on me and gave me bad reps,I vowed never to post information that might help those who hated on me.Anyway my goal is to gain 25lbs of mass since im doing an 8 week cycle of LM i have about 8 more lbs to go and about 26 days ,im positive i can do this.I might just throw in a final most muscular pic im not sure.
    Wow sounds very impressive. Congrats on the gains.

What is your PCT going to look like? have you ever thought about running the LM alone, as to get a better idea how it is by itself?

Thanks for your help.

samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    another LM thread! People its from Legal Gear... The first company to produce M1T and M1A. Of course if its put under the Masterdrol family it is going to be related to Superdrol in some ways... Definalty a prohormone, but from my knowledge the amazing thing about it, is shutdown isnt that much. A nice bottle of Formaldrol will get everything back in working order. Also, yohmbine will help with fat burning so your not only getting gains, but they will tend to be leaner. A great beginner pro-hormone.

LG I have a question for you though, do you think that this might be banned/stopped in the future? I understand they are trying to crack down on superdrol and ergomax. Will this be a victim of a future ban?

Sam~

Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Emperiorjack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Is this stuff works than Legal Gear is my new favorite Company. They actually have the balls to come out with another PH while all the other companies just pussied out and started coming out with herbals.

Thumbs up to Legal Gear.
    FX45: "I'm ending my debate with Lothar because I'm more mature" then ends his post with a picture of a old fat naked man(referring to Lothar).

Smile

I bought a bottle at Vitamin Shoppe, it came with a free bottle of SLIN (wondering why I do not see it anywhere else). Sadly the bottle of LM was leaking and I had to return it for a new one. I will say it did have a good taste to it, I thought it would be horrible, but it was a decent grape flavored taste.

I'm also a little confused on two parts. One how DHT (the end hormone of LM) will be effective at building muscle. I would imagine that this would give you great strength gains, but I don't know about the size gains.

The other issue that I am confused about is how Androstane is DSHEA compliant, I was under the impression that stores like Vitamin Shoppe would not even dare touch a "new" prohormone/pro-steroid product.

Overall I think it would be a decent product to be stacked with a weak androgen, as this is DHT one of the strongest androgens.

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by legalgear View Post
    Stenelone is going to be very androgenic obviously. All 5aAndro's are androgenic in nature, which is what I wrote in my writeup. Proviron, Masteron, Superdrol, 5aAndrodione, 5aAndrodiol, MethStenelone etc... they are all VERY androgenic when defined as ability to effect androgenic sensitive tissue like the prostate.

Interestingly enough, this isn't the full story though. Anecdotally, I have taken Propecia for hairloss and even with VERY androgenic compounds like SD, I don't experience hairloss. It's really strange because I should... I am at the same level of hair no matter what I take since I have taken the finasteride.

wow ... LG .... LOnGGGGGG tyme....
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

Cool

bump...

ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironhead184 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Carlito1980 View Post
    No offense dude but I think almost all of your gains is coming from the s-drol afterall it's the same thing as superdrol which, I seen, give up to 21 pounds weight increase in three weeks. I also noticed you said you are going to take the LM for eight weeks, just make sure you stop at three weeks with the s-drol bc it's effectiveness ends at that point and it will kill your liver.