Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

False positive drug screens

Well guys, it is so very true on Aug 5th and aug 10th I tested positive for AMPHETAMINES after taking 2.5 to 3 scoops of Jack3d pre workout on a 10 panel immunoassay drug test. I am taking drug screens at a local treatment center because my 3 yr old son is in foster care because my ex had him taken away from her for drug use. I am trying to get him out of state custody so they are subjecting me to random screens. I have never used amphetamines in my life! They send my tests out so they are not just your average instant screens. Its not a GC/MS test or else they would know that the tests in question are FALSE POSITIVES from me taking JAck3D. It has to be the Geranamine or chemically known as 1,3-Dimethylamine as it is labeled in Jack3d. I did get an email response from the customer relations/scientific affairs guy at USPlabs and he verified that GEranamine may cause a false positive for AMPHETamines because the chemical structures are very similiar and they share the same metabolites. So....if any of you are subjected to random drug screens, I would suggest stopping taking JAck3d while you are. I definately have stopped. This stuff has set me back a ton and almost got my visits with my son taken from me. It is a great product otherwise. Thanx

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stevansky View Post
    Well guys, it is so very true on Aug 5th and aug 10th I tested positive for AMPHETAMINES after taking 2.5 to 3 scoops of Jack3d pre workout on a 10 panel immunoassay drug test. I am taking drug screens at a local treatment center because my 3 yr old son is in foster care because my ex had him taken away from her for drug use. I am trying to get him out of state custody so they are subjecting me to random screens. I have never used amphetamines in my life! They send my tests out so they are not just your average instant screens. Its not a GC/MS test or else they would know that the tests in question are FALSE POSITIVES from me taking JAck3D. It has to be the Geranamine or chemically known as 1,3-Dimethylamine as it is labeled in Jack3d. I did get an email response from the customer relations/scientific affairs guy at USPlabs and he verified that GEranamine may cause a false positive for AMPHETamines because the chemical structures are very similiar and they share the same metabolites. So....if any of you are subjected to random drug screens, I would suggest stopping taking JAck3d while you are. I definately have stopped. This stuff has set me back a ton and almost got my visits with my son taken from me. It is a great product otherwise. Thanx
    Ask USP Labs what metabolites geranamine shares with amphetamines.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting..
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IMO, I would never trust USP in the first place, but that time has passed for you. Anyway, geranamine is not amphetamine nor should its metabolites be the same as amphetamine. All amphetamine analogs I've ever seen still have the phenyl ring attached, something that geranamine does not have. Sure, geranamine is a stimulant which with it shares the same trait as amphetamine, but that's about as far as it goes.
    You need to double-check everything you've taken around those days of drug testing as amphetamine's half-life is around 12 hours IIRC. Then I would begin to seek legal council if necessary.

Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StaticIce View Post
    So it's a possibility that the product has been tainted with actual amphetamines and USP are trying to cover it up? Everyone stock up right away, beats using ******** for study.
    Really? I may have to give this a try then.

Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So it's a possibility that the product has been tainted with actual amphetamines and USP are trying to cover it up? Everyone stock up right away, beats using ******** for study.
    You are retarded. It's people like you who let shythead companies get away with this shyt.

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

I tested positive last month for the pro-vitamin A. Got a 4 game suspension. Fuking egg yolks.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was on pretty much every stimulant known to man when I tested for my promotion (ephedrine included) and I didn't go false positive.

Sounds legit though...

Anyway, I lol'd after all the negatives you posted you said it was still a good product otherwise.

Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stevansky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    I was on pretty much every stimulant known to man when I tested for my promotion (ephedrine included) and I didn't go false positive.

Sounds legit though...

Anyway, I lol'd after all the negatives you posted you said it was still a good product otherwise.

Well, obviously I liked the product for it's energy and focus effects it had on me. The whole flipside was the false positive results I had on my drug test.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does the synthesis of geranamine involve any phenyl-ring byproducts or precursors?

Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
    IMO, I would never trust USP in the first place, but that time has passed for you. Anyway, geranamine is not amphetamine nor should its metabolites be the same as amphetamine. All amphetamine analogs I've ever seen still have the phenyl ring attached, something that geranamine does not have. Sure, geranamine is a stimulant which with it shares the same trait as amphetamine, but that's about as far as it goes.
    You need to double-check everything you've taken around those days of drug testing as amphetamine's half-life is around 12 hours IIRC. Then I would begin to seek legal council if necessary.

Well, thanx for your reply. I have double-checked everything I have been taking which isn't much and the only culprit is this(jack3d) product. Arginine 5 g, 60 g of whey, 1 multivitamin, 5-10 grams of creatine, and 2.5-3 scoops of jack3d on the days I workout out is all I the supps I consume. And that hasn't changed in 4- 5 weeks. I am not schooled in chemistry though in my past I have experimented with plenty of chemicals. As for the legal counsel I do have an attorney but with the child protection agencies normal due process is not involved. They operate under child protection law which basically gives them the right to create the ****in law as they go. There word and allegations are taken as 99% true. They only have to operate on a preponderance of evidence. It's crazy but i'm doing the best I can. I am going to include a gif and a copy of the email USP sent me k. Thanx again for your response
    Attached Images

Well, thanx for your reply. I have double-checked everything I have been taking which isn't much and the only culprit is this(jack3d) product. Arginine 5 g, 60 g of whey, 1 multivitamin, 5-10 grams of creatine, and 2.5-3 scoops of jack3d on the days I workout out is all I the supps I consume. And that hasn't changed in 4- 5 weeks. I am not schooled in chemistry though in my past I have experimented with plenty of chemicals. As for the legal counsel I do have an attorney but with the child protection agencies normal due process is not involved. They operate under child protection law which basically gives them the right to create the ****in law as they go. There word and allegations are taken as 99% true. They only have to operate on a preponderance of evidence. It's crazy but i'm doing the best I can. I am going to include a gif and a copy of the email USP sent me k. Thanx again for your response
    Here is the email

Surely Jak3d isn't accidently spiked with some amphetamine derivative (ephedrine maybe)?

Are you taking any presciption meds? Adderal, ritalin, deprenyl, meth?

Here is the email
    I do not know if the synthesis of Geranamine involves any phenyl-ring precursors or by products. I sure would like to know though. I am trying to attach a copy of the email the Customer relations guy sent me but to no avail.
    Attached Files

I do not know if the synthesis of Geranamine involves any phenyl-ring precursors or by products. I sure would like to know though. I am trying to attach a copy of the email the Customer relations guy sent me but to no avail.
    The USP guys will not know the synthesis, but beej or Patrick Arnold probably do (certainly PA will).

No prescripts meds

No I am not currently on any medication whatsoever. Neither do I believe that jack3d is spiked with anything illegal. It is just the only thing that I have ingested over a period of time that has the possibility to maybe cause a false positive for amph. I was hoping it was just an anomoly with the first test but after testing positive twice 5 days apart now it is at the krux of my issue.

Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    The USP guys will not know the synthesis, but beej or Patrick Arnold probably do (certainly PA will).
    I am new to these forums and message boards period. How could I contact the men you just listed.(patrick arnold or beej)?

I am new to these forums and message boards period. How could I contact the men you just listed.(patrick arnold or beej)?
    Beej posted in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...11&postcount=6

He's an organic chemist.

Patrick Arnold is the person who brought geranamine to the market. He's around here somewhere. Look up his name in the search.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stevansky View Post
    i did get an email response from the customer relations/scientific affairs guy at usplabs and he verified that geranamine may cause a false positive for amphetamines because the chemical structures are very similiar and they share the same metabolites.
    wrong

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    wrong
    so what's the low down?
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    simple solution is when giving a sample you tell them to SPLIT the sample and freeze one.

that way if something comes back positive, they have a 2nd sample to use to test the REAL WAY, not the cheap tests they use for it. your career is on the line. can't risk it
    Godhand502 = the man!

Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Surely Jak3d isn't accidently spiked with some amphetamine derivative (ephedrine maybe)?
    Ephedra is very close in structure to meth; I'm not sure how drug testing goes but I think they can test for epedra seperately from meth. And it seem, according to MBS, that is the case as he was on ephedra and passed his drug screen.
    Pat would be the one to ask as I remember getting him at least one drug testing paper in the past.

I do not know if the synthesis of Geranamine involves any phenyl-ring precursors or by products. I sure would like to know though.
    It would not.

wrong
    just as I thought

awaiting new clearshot concentrate to fail my drug test soon!!
    jk, we don't have drug tests

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Valenzuelatech View Post
    so what's the low down?

i have never heard of a false amphetamine positive from geranamine containing products. and it does not seem conceivable to me either

Originally Posted by TheStiffmeister View Post
    simple solution is when giving a sample you tell them to SPLIT the sample and freeze one.

that way if something comes back positive, they have a 2nd sample to use to test the REAL WAY, not the cheap tests they use for it. your career is on the line. can't risk it

i have said it a million times. disclose all drugs and supplements to the tester before dropping urine

Ephedra is very close in structure to meth; I'm not sure how drug testing goes but I think they can test for epedra seperately from meth. And it seem, according to MBS, that is the case as he was on ephedra and passed his drug screen.
    Pat would be the one to ask as I remember getting him at least one drug testing paper in the past.
    :
    over the two years of my probation i had to take about 35 random urine tests. many times i had taken ephedrine or amp or clearshot or whatever. they always ask what drugs you are taking and i always tell them all the prescription drugs and supplements i take just in case a false positive came up. i never had a failed test

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It would not.

just as I thought

awaiting new clearshot concentrate to fail my drug test soon!!
    jk, we don't have drug tests
    I was doing EC right around the time I got interviewed for my new position, they hired me on the spot and sent me for the test. I was worried as ****, lulz.

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have said it a million times. disclose all drugs and supplements to the tester before dropping urine
    that may or may not help your cause. a toxicologist i know says he wont do a drug test unless there is confirmation that they will split the sample. your career is on the line for a cheap drug test. not worth it.
    Godhand502 = the man!

Lol, that reminds me of the Pissman episode of Playmakers. It's too bad the NFL was really ghey about that as it was a good show.

over the two years of my probation i had to take about 35 random urine tests. many times i had taken ephedrine or amp or clearshot or whatever. they always ask what drugs you are taking and i always tell them all the prescription drugs and supplements i take just in case a false positive came up. i never had a failed test
    I'm glad I never had to take tests for my probation though I never did any drugs, I would always be worried.

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    I was doing EC right around the time I got interviewed for my new position, they hired me on the spot and sent me for the test. I was worried as ****, lulz.
    lol, that would blow indeed. Getting hired then getting fired without even working = awesome white trash story

lol, that would blow indeed. Getting hired then getting fired without even working = awesome white trash story
    Would've sucked.

Go to work as a cashier, get interviewed for asset protection, get the job, go to the drug test, go home unemployed...